Biggest Loser is back :D

Options

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    As far as the girls go - Rebecca looked the best very fit and tone....Tracey looked too skinny but I think it's because she's always been so limited on her workouts...exercise really does make you look much better! Go Danny! He seems so genuine
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    I was happy that Amanda, Rudy, and Danny were in the top 3.......I rooted for them all and all of them look awesome!

Rebecca lost a lot of weight, but that dress and hair she looked like a hooker

Everyone looked really good
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo!!! GO DANNY!!!! :drinker:

I was so happy for Danny! Also go Pink team! Amanda & Rebecca both looked amazing!!! Tracey looked like she lost too much. She was looking kinda old in the face. Back to Rebecca...she was smokin' hot and I loved the hair cut...but the hair color was ALL wrong for her. She'd be better off with blonde streaks in her natural color versus what she has now.
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I thought the whole show was great - Agree with all the comments here - Tracy indeed looked crazy still and too skinny in the face. So very proud of Abby and her new life, what a hottie. Rebecca looked great but she needs to go back to dark hair. So happy Danny won, what a great guy. The proposal was just the sweetest thing. Can't wait to see Shays progress, from where she has come she already looks amazing.

We will have to resurrect this thread in January, so much fun to chat with other BL fans!
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Only sad thing was that Erik didn't show up to get weighed. :frown: I'm guessing he hasn't made any progress and didn't want to be embarrassed.

I thought Erik was invited back to the season 9 finale (in May). Did I miss the part about him coming back to both finales?
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Now that I think about it I think that Bob invited him to the finale for next season - that would give him more time to make a difference - hopefully we will see him and lots of progress next May.
  • shutterbug4674
    Options
    Only sad thing was that Erik didn't show up to get weighed. :frown: I'm guessing he hasn't made any progress and didn't want to be embarrassed.

I thought Erik was invited back to the season 9 finale (in May). Did I miss the part about him coming back to both finales?

No you're right. Erik Chopin will be at the next finale, and now so will Shay! Hurray!
  • beckyi88
    beckyi88 Posts: 604
    Options

No you're right. Erik Chopin will be at the next finale, and now so will Shay! Hurray!

Ok, that makes more sense!!!
  • samwal81
    Options
    I was also waiting for Erik to pop out on stage last night. I don't recall seeing ANY past BL's in the audience either.

Any comments on what Jillian was wearing? I think if she would have gone with some dark blue jeans instead of the black things she was wearing she would have looked A LOT better. The all black just wasn't doing it for me last night.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I was also waiting for Erik to pop out on stage last night. I don't recall seeing any past BL's in the audience either.

Any comments on what Jillian was wearing? I think if she would have gone with some dark blue jeans instead of the black things she was wearing she would have looked A LOT better. The all black just wasn't doing it for me last night.

Jillians outfit was pretty bad. Should have traded the black pants for dark jeans. Also thought Tracey's face was scary! :noway: She reminded me & DH of Mary Catherine Gallagher (sp?) y'know, from Superstar!! :laugh: Seriously though, she was scary skinny. & I was super thrilled that Rebecca won the at home prize, but her hair was terrible. :indifferent:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    LOL, I said to my wife last night that she looked like a creepy Molly Shannon (the SNL actress who plays Mary Katherine). I feel like it was all the skin on her face that was killing me, and those huge teeth.

She'll probably need some plastic surgery, there's only so much tightening up your facial skin can do once you're out of your 20's and early 30's, when she smiled it was pretty bad.

I think Rebecca was dying to find out if blonds really do have more fun, but I agree, she's better with dark hair.

Daniel is also going to need surgery for the extra skin, that was inevitable though, you knew that was going to happen. He would have been 20 lbs lighter if they allow him to have the excess skin removed, he might have come close to winning the At home if he did.
  • shutterbug4674
    Options
    I was also waiting for Erik to pop out on stage last night. I don't recall seeing ANY past BL's in the audience either.

I saw Betty Sue in the audience but not Ali.
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options

I saw Ron from last season in the audience
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Ok I am so happy that Danny won. I really didn't want Rudy to win. After seeing both of them I really think they did a great job. As much as I dislike Rudy I had so much respect for him. Tracy on the other hand...what was the deal with seeing her shoulder bones? That was just really weird. Everyone is right about Rebecca's hair...loved the cut hated the color. And the dress made her excess skin on her legs visible. Loved the show and so thankful that BL comes back on January 5th. YAY!!!!!
  • Pcarolln
    Options
    I didn't recognize Rebecca. I think she was wearing a blonde wig. I was surprised she was not asked any questions. Glad Shay have a 2nd chance.
  • Pcarolln
    Options
    I think Jillian need to look more feminine sometime. The finale would have been a great time to wear a dress or skirt. She always look like one of the guys. Bob looked better than Jillian.
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Well Jillian is a tom boy so I don't blame her...I think she looked great. Her boots were sexy.
  • Pcarolln
    Options
    Is this Jillian last season with BL or will she do her new show only?
  • Pcarolln
    Options
    Her legs may be to muscular and she prefer not to show her legs. We all have our imperfections. :smile:
  • shutterbug4674
    Options
    Is this Jillian last season with BL or will she do her new show only?

They showed a preview of next season and she was in it, so she's on another season.