Whats for breakfast, Lunch, Dinner ????????

Replies

• amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    6:00am - 1/2 a cup of coffee with a little creamer and sugar

8:30am - Blueberries and cream oatmeal

11:30am - Soup and a 1/2 of a grapefruit

3:00pm - Sugar free jello

5:30pm or so - Tostada shells with some fat free refried beans, lettuce, tomato and onions.
  • chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Lets see, this is not a good healthy eating day

breakfast - yogurt, banana and fiber bar
    lunch (#1) - PB&J on double protein whole grain bread
    lunch (#2) - pizza :love: *haven't had this in a long long time
    dinner - not sure yet
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Breakfast: 1 plain yogurt w/ tsp honey, 1 Yoplait Vanilla and 1/4 cup walnuts
    Lunch: spinach caesar salad boiled eggs
    Dinner: barbecue chicken legs and broccoli
    Snacks: green tea w/ honey & nuts
  • gympamela
    gympamela Posts: 188 Member
    Breakfast- skipped, forgot to eat while doing morning chores
    mid morning (now) 1/2 cup brown rice and 4oz chicken breast
    Lunch- will be chicken and veggies
    midafternoon- scoop of whey protein
    Dinner- chicken stir fry (obviously I need to go grocery shopping LOL)

This is a great thread!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Breakfast: chocolate Ensure, 1 large banana, and a slice of cranberry loaf
    Lunch: Smart Ones philly cheesesteak type sandwich thingy
    Dinner: Orange chicken stir fry, mmmm!
    Snack: Apple, 90 oz water
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    For some reason today I feel like I am eating a ton but it's only about 1350 calories...yahoo!

Brunch: Pepper turkey, Cheddar cheese, light mayo, some lettuce, all on 2 slices double fiber wheat bread. Natural Cheetos, 3 Wickles.

Dinner: Roasted chicken breast (w/o skin or bone) with 2 tbs. bbq sauce, sweet potato with 3 tsp. brown sugar, 1 tsp. cinnamon, 0.5 tbs. whipped butter, small salad w/carrots and light ranch.

Snacks: 0.5 cup Oikos plain w/ 1 tsp. honey, 0.5 oz. whole natural almonds, small banana with 1 tbs. peanut butter, 1 homemade marshmallow, 1 square of Ghirardelli 60%.
  • amberc1982
    Good morning.

Breakfast: 1/2 cup of coffee with a little creamer and sugar. 2 egg in a holes made with 2 slices of bread and one egg white.

Snack: 1 Strawberries and cream oatmeal packet.

Lunch: 1 bag of steam fresh peas, 1/2 a grapefruit and 10 saltines with 1 tablespoon of peanut butter.

Dinner: Not sure yet.
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Happy Friday! :flowerforyou:

My breakfast was 2 pieces whole wheat bread, 2 slices Sargento baby swiss, 2 frozen egg patties, 1 Rockstar Roasted Light (my little Friday treat ... I'm cutting back on caffeine and have decaf coffee Mon - Thurs.), and 16 oz. water.

1st snack is 1 gala apple.

For lunch we're having our employee holiday luncheon. It's catered and we got the menu beforehand. I'm having a small salad with lettuce, carrots and not sure what kind of dressing yet; grilled chicken (not sure how big the pieces are, but I'm guesstimating 4 to 6 oz.); and some kind of light dessert. Luckily, we have lots of employees on Weight Watchers and they bring in WW desserts for the luncheon! I am going to choose two. :smile:

2nd snack is a 100-cal bag of popcorn.

Dinner is 4 oz. tilapia and 2 slices of whole wheat bread.

I went over by 67 calories yesterday, then had 16 wheat thin crackers last night ... so I tacked 207 calories on to today and am going to work them off at lunchtime on the elliptical. After work, I am going to do the elliptical again for 25 minutes, walk for 20 and strength train for 20 more. Should make up for not being able to get the exact calorie counts down for lunch. :smile:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Breakfast: 2 eggs scrambled, 1 pack of butter flavor grits, 1 tbsp butter
    Lunch: 5 oz tuna with 1/4 cup black beans
    Dinner: barbecue chicken legs and cabbage
    Snacks: grapefruit, green tea w/ honey and butter popcorn
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Hi all,

Breakfast 1 flax seed muffin
    Lunch cottage cheese andd walnuts
    Supper One cheese enchiladas
    Snacks, almonds, string cheese lots of water

Marie
  • courtney_love2001
    Breakfast: 1 light English muffin multi-grain, 1.5 tbs. crunchy peanut butter, 1 small banana

Lunch: Pepper turkey, light mayo, slice of cheddar, on 2 slices double fiber wheat bread, baby carrots, natural Cheetos

Dinner: 1 roasted chicken breast, pasta shells and white cheddar, 1/4 cup tomato sauce. Wish I had some veggies to go with this meal but I didn't :( Zucchini would've been great!
  • amberc1982
    Good morning.

B: 1 cup of Honey Nut Cheerios and 1/2 cup of whole milk

S: Fat Free Yogurt

L: 1 cup of Steam Fresh peas, 1/2 a grapefruit and some peanut butter on saltine crackers

D: Homemade venison stew
  • shariguymon
    shariguymon Posts: 245 Member
    When I log my bread I just have to pick something, as there isn't anything in the database that is quite like it. I've been trying to figure out all of the nutritional values and then perhaps I can post the recipe. It really is good, I just wish there was an easy way to figure it all out correctly. :wink: Anyway that was long winded.

pre workout meal: Prograde protein powder

Breakfast: Homemade multigrain Sourdough bread w/ pumpkin &sunflower seeds
    toasted and buttered with homemade pineapple/apricot honey sweetened jam. sprinkled with sliced almonds:tongue:
    Stephens sipping chocolate (to warm me up)and an orange.

Lunch probably a vegetable medially with pulled pork. and of course with everything:drinker: water, water, water.

Dinner: Only a little clue - going to a party with lots of Mexican food (traditional) I know there will be tamales, black bean soup and not sure what else. I plan to enjoy everything keeping my portions small. Looking forward to a fun evening with friends.
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Breakfast- All Bran Strawberry Medley Cereal with half a banana sliced on top

Lunch- Michelina's Harmony Creamy Shrimp Penne

Dinner- Salmon pan-fried in olive-oil (I'm having serious trouble getting enough fats, believe it or not!) with lemon pepper. Quinoa and mixed veggies.

Snacks- Danone Silhouette Yogurt (Kiwi), grapes, baby carrots
  • CALIECAT
    Good morning.

B: 1 cup of Honey Nut Cheerios and 1/2 cup of whole milk

S: Fat Free Yogurt

L: 1 cup of Steam Fresh peas, 1/2 a grapefruit and some peanut butter on saltine crackers

D: Homemade venison stew

Hi , what a cute picture of your little boy. I guess you are out eating Mexican food at El Fenix
    Marei
  • CALIECAT
    My breakfast--- Flas muffin, coffee

Lunch--- turkey and cheese sandwich on home made flax bread,Diet Pepsi

Supper,Another sandwich of turkey and cheese Avacada and sour cream

snack Ricotta cheese, sour ream Ff chocolate syrup with whipp cream

Marie
  • I'm on a "slow carb" diet, totally works but you have to eat beans with every meal which gets a little... ugh

Breakfast - 1 whole egg, 1/2C Black beans, 1/2 Cup Peas
    Lunch - 1/2 Chicken breast, 1/2C Black beans, 1/2 Cup peas

I will have a salad for a snack around 5pm then dinner will be a pork chop, black beans and a mix of summer squash, red pepper and sugar snap peas for the veggie.
  • courtney_love2001
    I'm on a "slow carb" diet, totally works but you have to eat beans with every meal which gets a little... ugh

I will have a salad for a snack around 5pm then dinner will be a pork chop, black beans and a mix of summer squash, red pepper and sugar snap peas for the veggie.

Man that's a lot of beans! :laugh: If you live with someone I bet they don't like that too much bahahha
  • CALIECAT
    I missed a few days but I have been eating.
    Still on my plan

Breakfast----Scramble eggs, bacon crytal lite ornge juice

Pickle cucumbers, Turkey from the delli. celery stick and laughing cow. cheese

Grilled chicken, green beans. salas

For snacks if needed---ricotta cheese,

Marie
  • kgrutch
    kgrutch Posts: 223
    I'm on a "slow carb" diet, totally works but you have to eat beans with every meal which gets a little... ugh

i have a great recipe for black beans. i use cans of black beans and rinse well, add 1 can rotel tomatoes (spicy canned tomatoes), 1 onion chopped, 1 clove garlic, 1/2 cup low sodium broth, cook for 30 minutes covered. very tasty, i try to eat 1/2 cup beans at least once or twice daily because are they are a great source of carbs.
This discussion has been closed.