OMG this model has the most perfect bod!

Options

Replies

• penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    She is beautiful but in all honesty she is a little bit chubby (not fat but definitely a little overweight). That doesn't detract from her beauty though. :)

I highly doubt that woman is overweight by medical standards. Yes, she has substantially higher body fat than many runway models, but she is much closer to the average (healthy) woman than most runway models.

Hmm... I'm not sure. In other pictures she doesn't look as chubby. Perhaps this was just a bad picture of her? :)
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Yeah, 25% body fat, jeez, yeah, wow. Disgusting. c__c;

*25% here*
  • brandi22479
    brandi22479 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Exactly what I want to look like!!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

*25% here*

did I miss where anyone said 25% was disgusting?
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I read that article on yahoo.. How Skinny Gurl called her Fat and then got flack because of it.

I think she's just fine.. and that skinny gurl is wishing she looked like her instead of a 5'7 100 pound stick!

Why? Maybe that "skinny gurl" is perfectly content with the way her body looks.

I've never really understood why it's alright to bash thin folks, but it's not alright to say anything about someone who has more curves or is heavier. Calling someone "a stick" is just fine, but calling a fat person a whale would cause outrage. The double-standards, especially on these boards, get very frustrating.

She is talking about that "skinny gurl" because the person who called her fat is the editor of a website called Skinny Gurl. It's a pro-thin website and has since had to put disclaimers on the site saying they don't advocate Anorexia or Bilemia and take down a "Starving tip of the day" section on the site. This is the "media" calling her fat.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    Yep she's gorgeous. Getting slated elsewhere.

I think my body idol is Lucy Mecklenburgh, I don't watch TOWIE, but her body is amazing and she has quite wide hips like I do, so it's not a totally unobtainable idea.

expsotas.com--Lucy-Mecklenburgh-Shows-of-her-fantastic-body-bikini.jp
    ^^^^^^^^
    THIS - no fat rolls....
  • masterfitness4u
    Options
    :laugh:

Yep, she really needs to eat. Probally starved for the cat walk show and is soooooooo hungry right now :laugh:
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options

*25% here*

did I miss where anyone said 25% was disgusting?

I missed it too. I'm 32% and while I know I'm overweight I still think I'm pretty. :)

Edited to change BF%: Seeing 25% and 27% confused me! Haha!
  • usc2626
    usc2626 Posts: 186
    Options

I think my body idol is Lucy Mecklenburgh, I don't watch TOWIE, but her body is amazing and she has quite wide hips like I do, so it's not a totally unobtainable idea.

See if this works.

Off topic but i don't care.... are we really expected to believe she got out of the water in those shoes?

Damn she does have shoes on :happy:
  • OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    She has more fat, and less muscle than I'd want. I'd guess 25% to 27% body fat.

^^ This.
  • LFDBabs
    LFDBabs Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Um...if I had THAT body....I'd walk down Main Street in THAT black bikini strutting my stuff like no ones business. No way she should be called Fat, cubby and whatever else ANYONE is calling her. She's beautiful....end of story.
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Options

See if this works.

:p WORKS for me! haha
  • FidalgoGirl
    FidalgoGirl Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    LOL, that's awesome! Can I join you on the morbidly obese bench? Still laughing out here in Washington State!!
  • Samscape
    Samscape Posts: 6
    Options
    She looks fantastically healthy to me!
  • sydnisd183
    sydnisd183 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    elbows too pointy, would not hit

2/10 u aware?:bigsmile:
  • bejuled74
    bejuled74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    She is beautiful but in all honesty she is a little bit chubby (not fat but definitely a little overweight). That doesn't detract from her beauty though. :)

Um, she is definitely not overweight...those boobs might increase her body fat % but she is definitely NOT overweight by any means.
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    I'd hit it.
  • obwize
    obwize Posts: 102
    Options
    I've never really understood why it's alright to bash thin folks, but it's not alright to say anything about someone who has more curves or is heavier. Calling someone "a stick" is just fine, but calling a fat person a whale would cause outrage. The double-standards, especially on these boards, get very frustrating.

THIS!!! I am one of the curvier girls, and I love my body the way it is. I have friends who are naturally quite thin, 98 pounds and 5'4", she is absolutely gorgeous as well, in a different way. We can all be beautiful/handsome with different frame size, heights, bf%, different goals of how muscular we want to be.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Speaking of Kate Upton... Anyone seen the video of her doing the Cat Daddy?? Hahahaha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCUnWIs88CQ
  • Samscape
    Samscape Posts: 6
    Options
    she's a swimsuit model....don't know how anyone could say she's fat! she might have some killer curves, but she's not fat! comments like saying she is fat is what has young girls developing eating disorders. We need to have healthy role models for our young people to follow.

A-MEN to that!!