OMG this model has the most perfect bod!

Options

Replies

• BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    Not very pretty though! But has a decent Body!
  • Channing
    Channing Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I'd just like to point out that this model Kate Upton is on the cover of the current issue of GQ and was in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. Enough said.
  • cellokitty91
    cellokitty91 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I think she's gorgeous!! But her body confuses me... How can she be that skinny with such tig ol' bitties and really no ab definition? Still gorgeous though, don't get me wrong.
  • FTClown
    FTClown Posts: 181
    Options
    I'd hit it.

Well said.

I tend to lose track of time whenever I see any of her photos.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,311 Member
    Options
    She is beautiful but in all honesty she is a little bit chubby (not fat but definitely a little overweight). That doesn't detract from her beauty though. :)

What rubbish.

She is almost exactly the same shape I am. I am 5'5" 125 lbs with a BMI of 21. That woman is not overweight on anyone sane's scale.

I wish I looked like her facially!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Speaking of Kate Upton... Anyone seen the video of her doing the Cat Daddy?? Hahahaha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCUnWIs88CQ

:drinker:
  • DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    She does look pretty good!
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I read that article on yahoo.. How Skinny Gurl called her Fat and then got flack because of it.

I think she's just fine.. and that skinny gurl is wishing she looked like her instead of a 5'7 100 pound stick!

Why? Maybe that "skinny gurl" is perfectly content with the way her body looks.

I've never really understood why it's alright to bash thin folks, but it's not alright to say anything about someone who has more curves or is heavier. Calling someone "a stick" is just fine, but calling a fat person a whale would cause outrage. The double-standards, especially on these boards, get very frustrating.

She is talking about that "skinny gurl" because the person who called her fat is the editor of a website called Skinny Gurl. It's a pro-thin website and has since had to put disclaimers on the site saying they don't advocate Anorexia or Bilemia and take down a "Starving tip of the day" section on the site. This is the "media" calling her fat.

Thank you for clarifying for me.

I wasn't trying to skinny bash.. I was just stating what the article said... and what some MFP members speculated when I posted a topic on this last saturday.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Yeah, 25% body fat, jeez, yeah, wow. Disgusting. c__c;

*25% here*

did I miss where anyone said 25% was disgusting?

Yeah, I'm not seeing where anyone is calling her fat or saying that 25% bf is disgusting. What I'm seeing is people politely talking about their differences in opinion about THEIR PERSONAL ideal (yay! I want that! or Oh, that's nice, but I want something different).
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    When you're hot, you're hot. It doesn't always have to come down to how fat or skinny you are.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Eh I'm not a huge fan of Kate Upton---as a runway model. She's a little too...bouncy, in my opinion for the runway. And for some reason she comes off as cheap to me in many of her photos. I can't really put my finger on it. She's not fat, I mean, I'm sure I'm bigger than she is, but her body fat % is probably quite a bit higher than your typical model and personally, I prefer a much leaner physique. But that's just me, I can see why other women would consider her body type ideal, I'd prefer to be more fit.
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    She's pretty but certainly not 'OMFG PERFECT!!1!'

My thoughts exactly.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Speaking of Kate Upton... Anyone seen the video of her doing the Cat Daddy?? Hahahaha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCUnWIs88CQ
    Lol you just made me feel very dirty at work.... lol!
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Shes gorgeous! But I still think she's fat. =|

Kinda like Adelle, she's overweight but I'm sure that takes nothing away from her talent and beauty. :)
  • chimpy_chimp
    chimpy_chimp Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I think she is gorgeous. Personally, I want to get down to a healthy weight that is still a little bit curvy. I like having curves. I will never be "model-thin" and I don't want to be!

:flowerforyou:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Yeah, 25% body fat, jeez, yeah, wow. Disgusting. c__c;

*25% here*

did I miss where anyone said 25% was disgusting?

Yeah, I'm not seeing where anyone is calling her fat or saying that 25% bf is disgusting. What I'm seeing is people politely talking about their differences in opinion about THEIR PERSONAL ideal (yay! I want that! or Oh, that's nice, but I want something different).

yea, I just don't buy that she's less than 25% body fat is all. Not saying that's a bad thing...
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    http://vn-beauty.blogspot.com/2011/05/collection-photos-of-kate-upton-in.html

all about angles and how much they are photoshopped....I don't think it's perfect, but I don't think anyone's body is perfect, there's aways going to be something people pick apart about...thats just how it is.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    If she's fat, then dear lord...LET ME BE FAT!!! lol

LOL!!!
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Yep she's gorgeous. Getting slated elsewhere.

I think my body idol is Lucy Mecklenburgh, I don't watch TOWIE, but her body is amazing and she has quite wide hips like I do, so it's not a totally unobtainable idea.

expsotas.com--Lucy-Mecklenburgh-Shows-of-her-fantastic-body-bikini.jp

If I didn't have stretch marks (read SCARS), then my body would look like this.
  • jdelot
    jdelot Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    She is beautiful but in all honesty she is a little bit chubby (not fat but definitely a little overweight). That doesn't detract from her beauty though. :)

Um, she is definitely not overweight...those boobs might increase her body fat % but she is definitely NOT overweight by any means.
    5'10", 125lbs is what I found online.....not overweight