Expressions you hate..

Options

Replies

• Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    "It will get better."

"I know how you feel."

When a severely depressed person is told to "buck up" or anything of the sort.
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    "my bad"
  • wootsbr18
    wootsbr18 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    "I regret it"

My personal theme to live by is "I regret nothing." -Edith Piaf
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    anything that begins or ends with "I was like"
  • tlnurse
    tlnurse Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    "God doesn't give us more than we can handle" in great times of stress.....well, GOD may not.....but MAN sure does! LOL:noway:
  • Miribg
    Miribg Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Not expressions but I hate the words preggo, preggers, hubby, baby daddy/momma. Can't stand them!
  • WandaWoman41
    WandaWoman41 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    "At the end of the day..." "it is what it is"
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Not expressions but I hate the words preggo, preggers, hubby, baby daddy/momma. Can't stand them!

baby daddy/momma and hubby/wifey sound white trashy to me. I also hate the word "yuppers." Kill myself.
  • Nicopants1314
    Options
    "it will come to you when you need it"

I needed it awhile ago, sooo, where is it?
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    The word "Watchacall" like " He picked up thew Watchacall" My response is always. "Whats a dam Watchacall, use your words"

I hate when people throw words from other lanquages in with English. "No Bueno"

Any typical hi's, hello's, and good morning greetings when their is no intent for a real conversation. The worst one, "How you Doing"
    My response. "Well My *kitten* itches, I'm horny , and I need to crap....if you don't want to know then don't ask."
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    'Rock out with your c*ck out' , 'Epic',
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    The one that really bugs me the most is "yous guys". :explode:
  • Miribg
    Miribg Posts: 149 Member
    Options

baby daddy/momma and hubby/wifey sound white trashy to me. I also hate the word "yuppers." Kill myself.

Oh yeah I forgot wifey. :huh: Yep, sound awfully trashy.
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    4. Surrounding a miscarriage or death of a child "You can have another one."
    Or my personal favourite "It just wasn't meant to be". My mother said that to me after one of my MCs, I told her straight the next person to tell me that was getting punched in the face.
  • Luvlee85
    Luvlee85 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    "I guess"
    Oh my goodness, don't guess I just told you. Hate it!!!
  • dougt333
    Options
    I hate the tupical funeral sayings. "They're in a better place" "everything happens for a reason." "At least they won't suffer anymore."
    "I'm sorry for your loss." "My condolences"

The next time I lose a loved one I want someone to say the real stuff to me. "Well that sucks, you're life is going to be hell for a while and if you're lucky, you won't be in the ground soon yourself. But stop whining"
  • coloradocami
    coloradocami Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    "It is what it is" is mine also......ugghhh!

Me too!!! That one makes me crazy!
  • Nicopants1314
    Options
    I hate the tupical funeral sayings. "They're in a better place" "everything happens for a reason." "At least they won't suffer anymore."
    "I'm sorry for your loss." "My condolences"

The next time I lose a loved one I want someone to say the real stuff to me. "Well that sucks, you're life is going to be hell for a while and if you're lucky, you won't be in the ground soon yourself. But stop whining"

I like that. That's exactly what I want.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I hate when people say 'alls' like.. "Alls I can do is this and this..." God, how I hate that! I hate "over yonder" as well. Yonder.. lol
  • dougt333
    Options
    They next guy that uses the fabulous or fab around me is getting punched right in the ****. thats another word for crotch right there.