OMG this model has the most perfect bod!

Options

Replies

• SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I think the issue is that everyone is picking apart other people's bodies. Do I think she is gorgeous - YES! Do I think it's awesome that there is some variety in the body types of models these days? ABSOLUTELY!
    But the folks who are picking her apart as chubby need to realize - it's ok if you don't want to look like her - but realize that her body is a goal for some folks, and picking apart her tummy and thighs is probably making some folks on here feel like crap.

If the OP finds inspiration in aspiring for their body to look like hers - great!

Calling bones gross might make some of the few people who are naturally that thin feel un-beautiful. Variety adds spice to life... beauty is subjective. We all have our preferences, and that is A-ok.

I have sometimes said negative things about the "too thin" look - mainly because I do feel like it is preferred in our society to the point of it being UNHEALTHY, because so many women partake in unhealthy lifestyles to attain that look.... but I'm trying to moderate my immediate response to that.

I DO think it's funny that people will say "if people call people fat they get attacked, but it's ok to call skinny people unattractive" IN A THREAD WHERE PEOPLE ARE SAYING A MODEL IS CHUBBY, AND THEY DON'T FIND HER ATTRACTIVE.

It goes both ways, it's not cool either way.

Her body type happens to appeal to me, though my boobs will never be THAT big - I'm more of a pear...
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

MEDIA IS DUMB STUPID AND IDIOTIC...THIS IS WHAT A REAL WOMAN LOOKS LIKE....CURVACEOUS AND SEXY....GET IT KATE

Real women can't also have lower body fat percentage and be more physically fit or have an athletic physique? Real women can't be very slim with fewer "curves"? Weird. Guess I don't want to be a real woman then.

That irritates me!! "real" women come in many shapes and sizes. :explode:
  • ZarrX86
    ZarrX86 Posts: 38
    Options
    Any guy saying he wouldnt hit it is lying.
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    :noway:
    I think she's pretty, but not my ideal of beauty. I'm more a fan of the pale and thin type, however that's what I want for myself. ^.^

I do NOT think she is fat.

keep on eating 800 cals a day and you will certainly end up thin and pale...you might even be dead too.....
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Just for poops and giggles, I wanted to see just how long it would take to make this photo look more like magazine shots.

10 minutes, while eating lunch at my desk, with a 10 year old version of photoshop, very rusty 'shopping skills (not that I was ever very good to begin with) and no extra tools or filters.

photoshop.jpg

Fat? Chubby? No. Just not doctored. :laugh:

And, hmmm.... now I know what to do with the photo from Warrior Dash when I was jumping over the fire and I had an "unsightly crease" on my stomach.
  • AbbsyBabbsy
    AbbsyBabbsy Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    At 5'10, she'd have to be 175lbs to be overweight. No way does she weight that much. It does kind of bristle me that a woman with a perfectly healthy BMI (I would guess her weight to be around 148lbs) gets called pudgy, fat, overweight, chubby, ect. Maybe I just think that because I'm hoping when I get down to a healthy BMI I finally won't be thought of as fat and this thread is shattering my worldview.

I also want to know when curvy became synonymous with chubby. Because curvy has to do with body shape, not weight. Kate Upton is actually not that curvy. She has a fairly straight figure, with a line from the shoulder to hip with only a slightly cinched waist. Thin women who are pears or hourglasses can be very curvy.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options

I also don't see the VS models as "super anorexic". They are where they are for a reason.
    vs-models3.jpg
    ^^^^^^^^
    Perfection!
  • LJV1031
    LJV1031 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Wow... People think she's FAT??? I have a very similar body type to her, (big boobs, flat stomach, and could stand to work on my obliques a little more, lol) and I DON'T have the 5'10" height that she has (5'5" here). She's a beautiful girl, curvier than most NON-plus size models, but she's working every inch of what she has. If you look at some of her pictures and videos, you'll see it is also all in the angles, whether she looks "fat" or not. I watched a video of her doing her "dance" in a youtube video... not the one in the bikini, but with jeans and a sweater and her legs are so thin.

Off topic : I will say from watching her on a couple of youtube videos, I don't like the way she portrays herself, but hey, she's 20, making money, and having fun, so who am I to judge. :drinker:
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I think the issue is that everyone is picking apart other people's bodies. Do I think she is gorgeous - YES! Do I think it's awesome that there is some variety in the body types of models these days? ABSOLUTELY!
    But the folks who are picking her apart as chubby need to realize - it's ok if you don't want to look like her - but realize that her body is a goal for some folks, and picking apart her tummy and thighs is probably making some folks on here feel like crap.

If the OP finds inspiration in aspiring for their body to look like hers - great!

Calling bones gross might make some of the few people who are naturally that thin feel un-beautiful. Variety adds spice to life... beauty is subjective. We all have our preferences, and that is A-ok.

I have sometimes said negative things about the "too thin" look - mainly because I do feel like it is preferred in our society to the point of it being UNHEALTHY, because so many women partake in unhealthy lifestyles to attain that look.... but I'm trying to moderate my immediate response to that.

I DO think it's funny that people will say "if people call people fat they get attacked, but it's ok to call skinny people unattractive" IN A THREAD WHERE PEOPLE ARE SAYING A MODEL IS CHUBBY, AND THEY DON'T FIND HER ATTRACTIVE.

Her body type happens to appeal to me, though my boobs will never be THAT big - I'm more of a pear...

I've said it so many times but why is chubby bad?

The people making the thin comments are being very disparaging about it. Insinuating that thin isn't beautiful and/or unattractive.

While I called Kate chubby I NEVER SAID IT WAS UNATTRACTIVE.

I don't know. I suppose because I'm fat I think chubby is a good thing. :) Haha. But yeah... I just think it's an unflattering picture of her. I've seen others where she looks completely svelte too.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Wow... People think she's FAT??? I have a very similar body type to her, (big boobs, flat stomach, and could stand to work on my obliques a little more, lol) and I DON'T have the 5'10" height that she has (5'5" here). She's a beautiful girl, curvier than most NON-plus size models, but she's working every inch of what she has. If you look at some of her pictures and videos, you'll see it is also all in the angles, whether she looks "fat" or not. I watched a video of her doing her "dance" in a youtube video... not the one in the bikini, but with jeans and a sweater and her legs are so thin.

Off topic : I will say from watching her on a couple of youtube videos, I don't like the way she portrays herself, but hey, she's 20, making money, and having fun, so who am I to judge. :drinker:

You should check out that skinnygossip.com article. It's the weirdest thing ever. On the one hand they are trying to be so nice about it but basically they feel she's way too fat for a model and they absolutely hate the way she portrays herself.

I'm not sure where I stand about skinnygossip. On the one hand they are sharing their opinion and at points they seem to be trying to be nice but on the other hand they often cross the line.
  • LJV1031
    LJV1031 Posts: 502 Member
    Options

You should check out that skinnygossip.com article. It's the weirdest thing ever. On the one hand they are trying to be so nice about it but basically they feel she's way too fat for a model and they absolutely hate the way she portrays herself.

I'm not sure where I stand about skinnygossip. On the one hand they are sharing their opinion and at points they seem to be trying to be nice but on the other hand they often cross the line.

Thanks... I'm going to check out the article. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, so I won't judge them for their's therefore I can agree to disagree about some things posted here, but I don't think the matter of this girl being FAT is up for discussion. There's just NO way. I've looked up her height/weight/measurements/pictures/videos! No way she's in an even SLIGHTLY above normal BMI and/or body fat percentage. :noway: LOL
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

I've said it so many times but why is chubby bad?

The people making the thin comments are being very disparaging about it. Insinuating that thin isn't beautiful and/or unattractive.

While I called Kate chubby I NEVER SAID IT WAS UNATTRACTIVE.

I don't know. I suppose because I'm fat I think chubby is a good thing. :) Haha. But yeah... I just think it's an unflattering picture of her. I've seen others where she looks completely svelte too.

I understand what you are saying but for many chubby has a negative connotation. For the record, I feel the same about skinny. I wouldn't want to be called either, especially if I was in a place I worked really hard to get to. I have never heard someone use chubby as a compliment. I have heard people use skinny to compliment someone, although its not always taken that way.
    I don't think chubby = unattractive.

As for the model, I think she is gorgeous. Not my version of "perfect" but I can see why many think she is.
  • _KatieKat
    _KatieKat Posts: 224
    Options
    MY NEW INSPIRATION = Model Kate Upton !!!! Cant believe the media is calling her FAT! And saying horrible things about her, shes sooooooo beautiful!

upton.jpg

MEDIA IS DUMB STUPID AND IDIOTIC...THIS IS WHAT A REAL WOMAN LOOKS LIKE....CURVACEOUS AND SEXY....GET IT KATE

Soooo women that are thinner or fatter or look like anything else are not real?? that makes no sence.
  • Missdjslim
    Missdjslim Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hope she got them on sale....lol
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    In the 50s, the healthy look was the norm.
    Where did we stumble from then to now...???

marilyn-monroe_large.jpg
  • daking639
    daking639 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    She looks even better in a "paint bikini" ! Complements of a GQ magazine shoot.

Quoted for truth!
  • lolagurlx0x0
    lolagurlx0x0 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I think she's amazing- But too small for me. Take that world.
  • jjennasmithh
    Options
    If I didn't want muscles like I do, this would be the perfect body! So not fat!!

I agree, but if my body can look like this one day, I will be happy! :)
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Miami plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Salzhauer says, “Kate Upton does appear to have breast implants as revealed by the very distinct and sharp transition from her full cleavage to her chest. Her breast augmentation fits her frame well and balances out her proportions.”

This is the first thing I noticed, the transition from full cleavage to chest, it's a dead give away to implants, so those are not fat rolls, the're silicon rolls.. lol

<
    the real thing...

577133_677398216851_958501948_n.jpg
    Mine fit this description and they are real. Why do we have to label this poor woman as fake?? She has a round butt, big boobs, and a defined waist. This can occur naturally, and she looks natural to me.
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I knew it was going to her.. after watching that video of her doing the cat daddy she can do no wrong in my book :drinker: