OMG this model has the most perfect bod!

Options

Replies

• jjennasmithh
    Options

I also don't see the VS models as "super anorexic". They are where they are for a reason.
    vs-models3.jpg

I think they all look toned and healthy IMO

I agree, beautiful
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!!
  • wsuduce
    wsuduce Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Agreed.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options

She is deff NOT overweight. She has meat on her bones.. which makes her healthy.

She's a good example of what a healthy person (who isn't looking for a more muscular body) could aim for.

so, because a person has less meat on their bones, i.e. less body fat, that makes them UNhealthy? Um, no.

They clearly stated that their are other healthy options in their post, stop trying to be offended where there is no offense meant.

they clearly stated she hast meat on her bones, which makes her healthy.... so, I merely asked a question. Thank you very much. :flowerforyou:

MEAT = muscle and fat (actually, usually means muscle). If you have NO meat and NO fat, you are a skeleton and not healthy. She didnt say that you have to have that amount of meat on your bones to be healthy. You're trying to put words in her mouth and start more drama on a board that already has drama.
  • lruff1987
    lruff1987 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Seriously??? Even people on MFP think she's a "bit overweight" or a little "chubby?" That bothers me...
  • meechi53
    meechi53 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Wow she is AMAZING looking! When I think of the ideal body of what I'd like to have, that is absolutely what comes to mind. I don't need a 6 pack or to be "cut"...I just need to be firm and curvy.
  • roland72
    roland72 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    MY NEW INSPIRATION = Model Kate Upton !!!! Cant believe the media is calling her FAT! And saying horrible things about her, shes sooooooo beautiful!

I bet that with "media" you probably mean a frustrated journalist who got annoyed with her husband/boyfriend saying that Kate Upton was a bit of alright.

I also bet that you will find very few straight men who would call her fat :)
  • wifeygrooms
    Options
    She is beautiful but in all honesty she is a little bit chubby (not fat but definitely a little overweight). That doesn't detract from her beauty though. :)

Over weight really...You gotta be kidding me... I guess you want her to look anorexia looking like America paints the picture as healthy....Se looks good just enough weight not too much or too less....
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    MY NEW INSPIRATION = Model Kate Upton !!!! Cant believe the media is calling her FAT! And saying horrible things about her, shes sooooooo beautiful!

I bet that with "media" you probably mean a frustrated journalist who got annoyed with her husband/boyfriend saying that Kate Upton was a bit of alright.

I also bet that you will find very few straight men who would call her fat :)

N, the "media" here was a blogger on a "thinspiration" site that used to have starving tips of the day on it.
  • doogie52
    doogie52 Posts: 53
    Options
    Yeppers!!
  • emptyplate
    emptyplate Posts: 62
    Options
    She is f'ing GORGOUS! i envy her curves and her flawless face and i would kill for some boobs like that. Also, the girl that posted the thread looks like her
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options

I also don't see the VS models as "super anorexic". They are where they are for a reason.
    vs-models3.jpg

What is wrong with the belly button on # 2????/
  • PANZERIA
    PANZERIA Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Pft, if this is what 'chubby' and 'overweight' is considered to be nowadays, sign me up!!!!!
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

What is wrong with the belly button on # 2????/

Someone posted a link a few pages back. Apparently she has an odd belly button. They often photoshop one in for her.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I think she is really cute..... not my body ideal, because I am not built like her at all (I am completely different in the torso).
    I think she is great inspiration for busty women without wide hips.

This is my goal (sort of)
    tumblr_m5caharREN1rpfztqo1_500.jpg
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    She's not fat at all!!! She looks healthy to me just have curves in the right place!! At least she doesn't have bones sticking out.
  • Jenny111372
    Jenny111372 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Yep she's gorgeous. Getting slated elsewhere.

I think my body idol is Lucy Mecklenburgh, I don't watch TOWIE, but her body is amazing and she has quite wide hips like I do, so it's not a totally unobtainable idea.

expsotas.com--Lucy-Mecklenburgh-Shows-of-her-fantastic-body-bikini.jp

See if this works.

This would be my ideal and it's what I'm hoping to achieve but that being said..the model in the OP's post is just as beautiful! Everyone has their own ideas of what they feel is "perfect" or ideal and I feel, to each their own! :)
  • abbylg1983
    abbylg1983 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Kate Upton is definitely one of my husband's celebrity crushes. Just a few months ago he was complaining that he couldn't believe she was "wasting her time" with Mark Sanchez. Now I am no Sanchez fan, but I think she could do worse than a young, attractive millionaire starting NFL QB, but that's just me.

However, I have to say that while she may be my husband's ideal, she's not mine. I too find her to be a little soft for my tastes, and I prefer smaller breasted women. My all time favorite body type is Marisa Miller, however, being 5'3, that is not attainable to me. I also loved Heidi Montag's body before the ridiculous plastic surgeries and Jessica Alba is another favorite of mine.
  • jasminecandle
    Options
    She's perfect!
  • Ingadinga
    Ingadinga Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Kate Middleton has my dream body. (Although now that I am almost to 22% body fat I am digging my bod, haha)