How many kids do YOU want? :)

Options

Replies

• GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    someone else thinks like me!
    i'd like lots and lots of babies lol. i love kids. also i grew up as the youngest child of six. I hope to have 4-6 children. but who knows!
  • ColletteNicole
    ColletteNicole Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I want at least 2 - a boy and a girl... but would love 4 if I can convince hubby, we shall see! :)
  • sdavis448
    sdavis448 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    We have 2 kids. 3 year old boy (Emery Alexander), and a 4 month old girl (Annastin Kate). We are considering a 3rd, but most likely we're finished.
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I have 2 and seriously not sure if I want another or not.....my 2nd one=4!
  • MadeInDR022
    MadeInDR022 Posts: 260
    Options
    In my earlier years, I wanted 6. Now, one or two...max 3.
  • PANZERIA
    PANZERIA Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I would like to adopt two or three. Personally, I have no interest in giving birth and ruining my body.
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    I have 4 kids.

If I get pregnant again, someone please shoot me in the face.
  • mama2shi
    mama2shi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I have one, and that is all I want :)
  • kumitekg
    kumitekg Posts: 61
    Options
    Well... I WANTED 2 - but had 3 after the surprise POST TUBAL LIGATION pregnancy that gave me my son ! Kids are now 12, 14 and 16 !
  • bayertablets
    bayertablets Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    None, please.
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    At one point I didn't want any children. I definitely want at least 2 and would love to adopt a child or two as well. I'm single and no children right now so I guess we'll see.
  • AlyssaWannabe
    AlyssaWannabe Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    2 biological (assuming I'm fertile, I have no clue since I've never tried to conceive), several (3-4) adopted older children. Probably will foster-to-adopt. That is the plan as of now!
  • krocksa
    krocksa Posts: 32
    Options
    My wife and I have 10 children. The oldest 3 are Bio kids while the remaining 7 have been adopted though the foster care system consisting of 2 sibling groups.

That's awesome! Grateful for people like you! :happy:
  • LilGiselle21
    LilGiselle21 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Originally I wanted 2 got lucky had a boy and then a girl 2 years apart then 2 years later came #3 another lil girl and now I want one more of only I could convince my SO:(
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    No idea I don't even think about that kind of stuff.
  • MadeInDR022
    MadeInDR022 Posts: 260
    Options
    2 biological (assuming I'm fertile, I have no clue since I've never tried to conceive), several (3-4) adopted older children. Probably will foster-to-adopt. That is the plan as of now!

I've always thought about adopting! I'm not planning on trying to have kids now, but I have a feeling that by the time I'm "ready" it'll be too late or that I'm infertile. But, regardless of that, I will end up adopting at least one
  • krocksa
    krocksa Posts: 32
    Options
    Didn't want any. Ended up with 2 boys, then a girl, ages 9, 6, 2&1/2. Now I can't imagine never having them!

But if I get pregnant again there will be both a urologist and a pharmacuetical company who'll be talking to my lawyer.....
  • Stefanie99
    Stefanie99 Posts: 45
    Options
    I have one, a 13 year old boy. I was a teen mom & have spend the last 13 years giving all my focus to him & our livelihood, so in the process, I've let myself go - isn't that how it usually goes? ;) But eventually, after I reach all the goals I have set for myself, I like to think that something great will happen & there may just be one more baby in my future - maybe a little girl. <3:)
  • RichardCMolloy
    RichardCMolloy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Wanted 2 & got 2....A handsome boy & a beautiful little princess..... I then got snipped to prevent a 3rd. My 2 are perfect so whats the point of a 3rd?
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I want to adopt 2 girls. Would be awesome if they were biological sisters.