Replies

• Kristina0202
    Kristina0202 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Food is awesome.
  • ellouise1108
    ellouise1108 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I definitely became way too comfortable in my relationship.... and I am not blaming it on the food he fed me! LOL!!
  • mrsvatitagain
    mrsvatitagain Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    -ate unhealthy
    -didn't work out
    -became too comfortable in relationships & let myself go

^^^ This. Exactly this.

Yup that would sum it up for me too! LOL
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    ....I was lazy, didn't exercise and thought food was the cure to boredom. I also associated food with TV watching. So if I was going to watch TV, I needed food.
  • Kari_L_Moore
    Kari_L_Moore Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    mmmmmm... because I loooooooove me some calorie laden food :) But I'm learning to like the lower calorie foods too in proper portions
  • MaverickUK2K
    Options
    ... I didn't respect calories and never exercised
  • herrytews
    herrytews Posts: 38
    Options
    I probably had 100 calories more each day for the past 10 years than I should have, so the weight crept up and up. 100 calories too much every day doesn't sound too much, but that's all it takes!
  • HealthyNFit4Life
    HealthyNFit4Life Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I've been a binge eater since Kindergarten!!!
  • Sapd975
    Sapd975 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I lost 8lbs first week but it only counted 6 and than I lost 2 this week...should be total of ten but it only counted total eight...any reason...did it happen to anyone
  • jesse2232
    jesse2232 Posts: 1
    Options
    i love food and i hate exercise
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I drank WAY to much soda and stayed sitting on the computer WAY to long with no exercise :/
  • herrytews
    herrytews Posts: 38
    Options
    I never wanted to weigh myself. Weighing yourself makes you face up to it and keeps you honest.
  • smhaze77
    smhaze77 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I love food, I was an emotional eater, I made excuses for my bad eating choices. I used to say things like "Its not fair that person can be so skinny and eat all that yummy food and I can't. I didn't exercise. I got overwhelmed with how much I weighed that it seemed like too much of a challenge to change. I was in one too many relationships with people who ate like garbage. Their are lots of "big women" in my family so I blamed heredity. People used to tell me that I didn't look like I weighed that much because I was "Tall". The list goes on and on and on.
  • Rowan_Earle
    Rowan_Earle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    ... I binge eat... A LOT
  • cathomer
    cathomer Posts: 88
    Options
    There are some really unkind words about ourselves on here, I'm just wondering, that now if you're slim, do you look down on larger people, thinking they're lazy, fat *kitten*, slobs etc?
  • vicpe
    vicpe Posts: 7
    Options
    because I'm an amazing baker :(
  • price45
    price45 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm fat because with working alot and living alone it was faster to just stop at fast food places then to cook...that's why I'm fat now but the weight didn't really start coming on until 15yrs ago when I was deep into depression and just gave up on myself...at the age of 35 is when I hit my top weight at 300lbs...now at the age of 45 I'm back down to 220-230lbs...just got tired of the fight to get it off... now with the help of my daughter and husband I'm pushing to get another 50lbs off.
  • xxcandywrathxx
    xxcandywrathxx Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I love chocolate and coke. I actually have a very minor cola addiction.
    I also never exercised and being fat runs in my family. Lame as brooooo.

I dont drink coke any more an exercise 5 times a week! :D
  • twiztc
    twiztc Posts: 135
    Options
    There are some really unkind words about ourselves on here, I'm just wondering, that now if you're slim, do you look down on larger people, thinking they're lazy, fat *kitten*, slobs etc?

I dont look down on anybody whatever their size shape or whatever

Like has been said in other topics just because we think things about ourselves doesn't mean we put those same values on other people.
  • littlecuteone
    littlecuteone Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Because I used pregnancy as an excuse to binge on my every craving.