Whats for breakfast, Lunch, Dinner ????????

Replies

• kgrutch
    kgrutch Posts: 223
    Breakfast- All Bran Strawberry Medley Cereal with half a banana sliced on top

Lunch- Michelina's Harmony Creamy Shrimp Penne

Dinner- Salmon pan-fried in olive-oil (I'm having serious trouble getting enough fats, believe it or not!) with lemon pepper. Quinoa and mixed veggies.

Snacks- Danone Silhouette Yogurt (Kiwi), grapes, baby carrots

what about nuts, i love almonds now, on days when i have salmon i usually go over by a few grams of fat. avocado is great too, a little salt and pepper.
  • amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Good morning.

B: 1 cup of Honey Nut Cheerios and 1/2 cup of whole milk

S: Fat Free Yogurt

L: 1 cup of Steam Fresh peas, 1/2 a grapefruit and some peanut butter on saltine crackers

D: Homemade venison stew

Hi , what a cute picture of your little boy. I guess you are out eating Mexican food at El Fenix
    Marei

No actually I haven't been in a couple of weeks. To much temptation for me to go.
  • amberc1982
    Good afternoon.

Breakfast: Nonfat Pumpkin Spice Latte no whip.

Snack: Reece's cookie tart.

Lunch: 3/4 cup of chick peas and 1 cup of mixed frozen fruit

Snack: Sugar free pudding cup.

Dinner: Venison and a bunch of veggies.
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Hi Amberc, How are you doing My husband took me to Whole Food store over in Lakewood. and on the way we pass an El Fenix on Buckner and I thought of you.

My breakfast----Flax muffin coffee
    Lunch grilled tortilla with tursy and ham Some oven roasted veggies.For sesert i had ricotta Sundae. !/4 c of ricotta cheese, 1 T light sourcream , 1 pkg of splemda. mix up with chopped walnut. Walden chocolate syrup No calories and no carb, s sprinkle of unsweeten coconut and a squite of whipping cream
    Supper will be a hambuger on a grilled low carb tortilla.with cheese and fully loaded with tomatoes, onions and pickle
    Some mor roasted veggies.
    Snack will have another ricotta sundae
    Marie
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Breakfast 1 Yoplait yogurt, 1 Plain yogurt 1 tsp honey, 1/4 cup walnuts

Lunch- 5 oz tuna with spinach and Ken's Creamy Caesar, green tea w/ honey

Dinner- Ground beef and potato

Snack- Yogurt and nuts
  • amberc1982
    Hi Amberc, How are you doing My husband took me to Whole Food store over in Lakewood. and on the way we pass an El Fenix on Buckner and I thought of you.

My breakfast----Flax muffin coffee
    Lunch grilled tortilla with tursy and ham Some oven roasted veggies.For sesert i had ricotta Sundae. !/4 c of ricotta cheese, 1 T light sourcream , 1 pkg of splemda. mix up with chopped walnut. Walden chocolate syrup No calories and no carb, s sprinkle of unsweeten coconut and a squite of whipping cream
    Supper will be a hambuger on a grilled low carb tortilla.with cheese and fully loaded with tomatoes, onions and pickle
    Some mor roasted veggies.
    Snack will have another ricotta sundae
    Marie

I am doing great. How are you? My father in law has been going to El Fenix every Wednesday evening. But I have passed on going. I make horrible choices while I am there so the best thing for me to do is stay away. LOL We made our own "Healthy" tacos the other night and I felt a whole lot better eating those then I would eating the ones at El Fenix. Your Ricotta Sundae sounds really good. I will have to try it one day.
  • CALIECAT
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Good morning. Its getting closer to christmas. Hope you all have a good plan for Christmas Dinner, we will have dinner with my yougest daughter, The first Christmas dinner that she have had it. I will have turkey, brussell sprouts, devil eggs, and a flax muffin. That will keep me on my plan. I am sure I will be pretty full. and enjoy the company of my Family. Out at the farm. If it is nice Jerry my husband will go fishing in the farm tank. I stayed on planned at Thanksgiving and plan to Christmas. II will be baking pies, a big peach cobbler and a banana pudding for the family. I will have a flax muffin with canned whipped topping. Now lets see how close I come to it.

For today

Breakfast--- big flaz muffin whipped cream cheese and coffee.

Lunch---grilled cheese on low carb tortilla, Salad

Supper---Hamburger steak with onions and muchrooms. green beans and a salad.

Snacks---cocoa rosted almonds, ricotta cheese "sundae"
    Marie
  • amberc1982
    Good morning.

My plans for X-mas are my husband, son and I driving to NY to visit my family. I will be stuck eating what my mother makes. :frown: I will just make sure to pick the healthiest food and make sure my portions are good.

Breakfast: 100 Calorie english muffin with one fried egg white and one sausage link.

Snack: I forgot my bag at home so all the rest of my planed meals went out the door. LOL I ended up munching on 2 pieces of candy for snack. :angry:

Lunch: 1/2 can of reduced sodium progresso soup.

Dinner: I am not sure about this meal yet. It will all depend on how hungry my husband is when he gets home.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Breakfast - 2 scrambled eggs with shredded cheese and a piece of honey wheat toast with skippy natural ...and 3 cups of coffee with sugar.
    Lunch - *breakfast was at like 11am, no hunger for lunch*
    Dinner- Tuna Helper Tuna Melt ...probably 2 of the 5 servings :blushing:
    Might add some peas...what do you guys think? Yes or no peas? :laugh:
    May also have a Mt Dew with dinner.
  • ivykivy
    Breakfast 3 eggs scrambled green tea with honey

Lunch 5oz tuna with spinach and Ken's Creamy Caesar

Snack Yogurt

Dinner baked chicken leg and turnips

Snack baked chicken leg
  • CALIECAT

Snack Yogurt

Snack baked chicken leg

Ivy, how do you cook your turnip. I bought a pretty good size one today. and I have never cook any.
    Marie
  • ivykivy
    I just peel them cut them up and boil them until tender. You can add oil or a ham slice for flavor if you need to but I've learned just to eat them as they are. They don't fall apart like rutabaga or potato but keep their shape nicely but you can mash them up.

Snack Yogurt

Snack baked chicken leg

Ivy, how do you cook your turnip. I bought a pretty good size one today. and I have never cook any.
    Marie
  • amberc1982
    Good afternoon.

Breakfast: 100 calorie english muffin with 1 tbsp. peanut butter.

Lunch: Homemade chicken and veggie soup.

Dinner: Steak and a baked potato.
  • ivykivy

Lunch 2oz tuna, 1 slice of turkey and 1 grapefruit

Snack Yogurt with nuts

Dinner baked chicken leg or tilapia and zucchini

Snack baked chicken leg or tilipaia and purple hull peas
  • swammer25
    swammer25 Posts: 2 Member
    breakfast: nature valley fruit and nut trail mix bar and black coffee

lunch: 2 egg omelet with spinach and mozz 1% mozz cheese

snack: cucumber slices and hummus

dinner..... not sure yet but some of these recipes look great!
  • amberc1982
    Good morning.

Breakfast: 2 Nutri-Grain waffles with 1 tbsp. Country Crock. And 1 cup of coffee with 1 tbsp. of Pumpkin Spice creamer.

Lunch: Leftover steak and brussel sprouts from dinner last night. And 1 cup of frozen fruit.

Snack: Apple

Dinner: Not sure yet. Hopefully something good.
  • CALIECAT
    Good morning everybody,

Breakfast: scramble eggs, 2 pieces crisp bacon 1 low fat tortilla , Coffee

Lunch Turkey, cheese on grilled low carb tortialla.

Supper:, Chili with cheese & pnions Toasted low carb tortilla SF jello whipped cream

Snack one minute muffin and cram cheese.
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Breakfast: had an exam so didn't eat much....Luna bar (nutz over chocolate)

Lunch: 2 oz. black forest ham, 1 slice provolone, light mayo, on double fiber wheat bread, sugar snap peas, baby carrots

Dinner: Not sure yet but I hope to go out with a friend! Maybe some type of sandwich...

Snack: Leftover spinach dip and chips :blushing:
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Breakfast: 2 eggs, a piece of toast with country crock, and some cheese (all mashed up in a bowl)

Lunch: Probably a late lunch with an Eating Right stuffed sandwich

Dinner: depends on if I can get the boy to go out to get food to kill my cold. Otherwise a turkey sandwich on honey wheat with cheddar and a side of rice
  • amberc1982
    Well I didn't stick to what I said I was going to eat yesterday. Let's see if I can today. It was my weigh in today and I didn't lose or gain any so no money in the jar for me. :smile:

Breakfast: 100 Calorie English Muffin with 2 tbsp. peanut butter

Lunch: Leftover steak and brussel sprouts. And a cup of frozen fruit.

Snack: Apple

Dinner: Not sure yet. Probably something quick and easy since I am washing clothes, packing and getting everything ready to head to NY tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.