So...about super sexy profile pics

Options

Replies

• HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I choose not to post underwear pics - although I'd post bikini shots even though they show the same amount of skin. My general rule is, any pics I wouldn't feel comfortable with the whole internet seeing, and associating with myself (including people I know in RL) I still [most of the time] post, just the head gets cropped out! haha

I don't do "sexy" or "provocate" pictures though, mainly because I feel like an idiot. I don't judge anyone for anything they choose to do, these are my own choices and to me they're neither right or wrong.

All that said, even if I did decide to post that stuff, my boyfriend wouldn't care. It's my body I'll do with it, and I'll show it how I please.
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    If I had an SO, he'd love my sexy profile pic. It shows off my best qualities :wink:
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I don't have an SO, but if I did, he better be comfortable with my pride because I worked hard and will continue to work hard.

True Story.

Lauren
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    My profile picture is so sexy, I can hardly keep my eyes off of me.
  • Nittany25
    Nittany25 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    <= Because if you are working with all of THIS............ why wouldn't you?

Hahahaha!!!! OK this doesn't work cause it's supposed to be "Galegetsthin" Profile pic...
  • cobaltis
    cobaltis Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Motivation :)
  • trijoe
    trijoe Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home dad, so yes I DO go to work in my super sexy underwear. If even that much sometimes. Oh the traumas my children will pay people to help them sort out in another 30 years...
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    I post pics in my underwear here because it would seem really weird to do it on my Facebook page. My wife was the one that just told me I needed to update my pic. LOL
  • FTClown
    FTClown Posts: 181
    Options
    I'm clad in a little more than underwear, but yeah there is some sexy going on, but this is one of my mans fav pics, so I know he has no problem with it being here. Plus I remain fairly faceless in most of my pics, and he's the one I go to bed with every night, so he really doesn't care.

Exactly, there no nudes, just a bit of fun AND you go to him every night just like I go to my lady and she comes to me.
  • dunnweb
    dunnweb Posts: 49
    Options
    Ok...so let me apologize in advance for all of those I am about to offend, because I know there are going to be a lot of women who take offense to this.

But....can we please stop posting pictures of "big girl boobs." The pictures were someone who is probably a 42GGGG (if that is even a size), uses a bra to push their boobs up to their eyeballs. And then all you see in the picture are two things that look like over inflated water balloons.

Ok..so like I said...sorry. I am a big girl too, so I am not judging anyone. I also have a very small chest, so maybe I just don't understand or I am jealous and don't even know it lol.

Haters gonna hate

I hate people who say "Haters gonna hate"

http://imgur.com/4t1lM?tags
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    I post pics in my underwear here because it would seem really weird to do it on my Facebook page. My wife was the one that just told me I needed to update my pic. LOL

Thank your wife for me! :wink:
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    RealWomenLovePitbulls Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    there's a difference in showing progress and looking provocative..... most of the pics i see the people are just standing there either facing forward or sideways
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    there's a difference in showing progress and looking provocative..... most of the pics i see the people are just standing there either facing forward or sideways

You are totally right. We all need to try harder. :bigsmile:
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    IF you earn a soft, plushy viking helmet - you need to rock that S***. That is pure sexiness.

All kidding aside, when you look in the mirror - you may or may not recognize progress, your friends here will for you however. AAANNNNND - the human body is a beautiful thing - too beautiful not to celebrate and share. My .02

Well dear, I have earned that soft plushy viking hat and trust me you still wouldnt want me to post my sexy panty pics ! LOL
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I work hard for my body so yes I am going to show it off.
    Really who cares if I want to look sexy in my picture? Well besides all my friends, they like it.
  • REALBIGBATBASTARD
    REALBIGBATBASTARD Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I work hard for my body so yes I am going to show it off.
    Really who cares if I want to look sexy in my picture? Well besides all my friends, they like it.

I might need to be your friend!
  • erin023
    erin023 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't consider my picture sexy at all but I'll reply because I have posted more provocative pictures on the internet before.
    I am engaged and yes he does know. I've never done anything fully naked but I have posted a few risque shots. He was initially the one who encouraged me to do it. I find putting myself out there helps with my confidence. I don't even pay attention to the attention I get from it. I do it for me and it's added some spice into my relationship too.
  • Here2GetFit
    Here2GetFit Posts: 292
    Options
    I wouldn't consider my picture sexy at all but I'll reply because I have posted more provocative pictures on the internet before.
    I am engaged and yes he does know. I've never done anything fully naked but I have posted a few risque shots. He was initially the one who encouraged me to do it. I find putting myself out there helps with my confidence. I don't even pay attention to the attention I get from it. I do it for me and it's added some spice into my relationship too.

Can you provide links to the more provocative pictures?

On behalf of all the men of MFP, thanks in advance. :flowerforyou:
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I removed one who was just a photo of her boobs and was just randomly flirting with any old Tom, **** or Harry. It wasn't really the photo that did it, it was just the kind of neediness of the flirting I think, and she was someone's Ma... I don't mind the 'physique' pics though, they're a sign of hard work, those people should be proud of what they've achieved.
  • wcaldwelld
    wcaldwelld Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Before I ask this question, please know that I'm coming from a place of curiosity, not a place of judgement.

From reading posts on the message board, I've noticed a lot of profile pics of people in their underwear, some in pretty provocative positions. My questions are, if you're in a relationship 1) has your partner (spouse, gf, bf, SO) seen the photos?, 2) do they mind that you post them for the public to view?

Trust me, I get that many of you have worked super hard and are proud to show off your hard work. And I'm by no means a prude, nor am I offended by these images. But I'm just amazed that people are so comfortable posing in their underwear. I could never! I'm far too shy, I like to keep something that's just for my man, and I work in a professional setting. That and my husband would kill me. :laugh:

And...um...given that the guidelines for photos include that they be "work-friendly"...where the hell do you all work?? :laugh: :huh:

the original post seems to have gotten off topic there were two questions....

Has your s/o seen the photos you post

and

Do they mind??

alot of people make alot of progress which is amazing but still if my wife posted photos in a bra and panties i would not be comfortable with it.... just saying!!!