25 TO LIFE month to cont'd

Replies

• jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    i just wanted to do a quick post, for the first time from my new laptop. This is the most expensive thing that ive ever owned and it is going to help me with my work so much that i am just ecstatic! If any of you are graphic designers out there, i got a macbook... and i am thrilled! SO anyway.. sorry to gloat but boy did i earn this thing! <3

did you get the air? I have a macbook (which i'm on right now, hehe)
    I'm jealous!

kerridwen!
    thanks. Yup, gonna be 38! yikes! I can't believe it. I don't feel it! My body def. looks like it though!

"Alice" is here. I'm not weighing in this week either. I'm getting an IUD put in on Friday. I wonder if that's gonna mess me up?
    I think I gained a pound or two with my splurge on Sat/Sun.

I'm doing my trial week and am trying to do all the things I can't do at home there. Doing 10-30 minutes of different cardio machines. and heavier weights and body bars. Hopefully with this gym week it my counterbalance "alice's" damage!
    I REALLY want to be in the 50's by my birthday. Then I'll have another month before our vacation and my sister in laws wedding.

I know some of you have lost weight and :drinker: cheers :drinker: to you!
    But I completely understand and am doing the same with not posting my weight this week!:frown:
    Let's still check in.
    Keep drinking WATER, WATER, WATER flush out the junk!
    Work out a little harder this work, shock your system with something different, try something different (food, exercise, etc.) and let's see if this helps us!

Jennifer
  • kerridwen
    kerridwen Posts: 165
    :drinker: Yay! Within 50 cal of my daily total today. Got in a walk and managed to use the elipitical for 30 minutes! My arm *must* be healing!!!

Almost no change for the past few weeks. Funny how when people know you're making an effort they constantly offer "helpful tips" about why you are no longer losing.

I don't eat enough normally, so seeing me eat all my daily cals is throwing people off! :tongue: Hard to convince anyone eating more is good.

I've made a full on switch with the water and honestly, it feels great! I notice when I don't get enough now. (:
  • buckeyebabe
    buckeyebabe Posts: 235
    Ok guys...I have to bow out for a while. My husband was layed off yesterday from his job and I am just trying to catch my breath. We have a lot to try and figure out and I may need to get the house ready for market if he can't find anything around here. I am really depressed and scared due to this economy. Losing weight shouldn't be a problem, quite the contrary...I will probably lose it the wrong way now. When I am depressed I don't tend to eat at ll. I just don't have any kind of appetite. Please pray for my family if you are the praying type, we certainly are.
  • jlauren6
    jlauren6 Posts: 209
    Ok guys...I have to bow out for a while. My husband was layed off yesterday from his job and I am just trying to catch my breath. We have a lot to try and figure out and I may need to get the house ready for market if he can't find anything around here. I am really depressed and scared due to this economy. Losing weight shouldn't be a problem, quite the contrary...I will probably lose it the wrong way now. When I am depressed I don't tend to eat at ll. I just don't have any kind of appetite. Please pray for my family if you are the praying type, we certainly are.

I'm so sorry to hear about your husband, your family will definitely be in our prayers. I know it's going to be a very tough time, but keep your head up and your family will get through this. Check in with us we are here to support you through this.
  • weightlossinprogress
    weightlossinprogress Posts: 132 Member
    Hi there
    My house is on the market - so have been extremly busy with decluttering and everything that goes with it....
    I was going to skip this week as I had a kick *kitten* weekend as well (thanks for the expression I think it was jlauren)...however did get on the scale this morning and am at 180.2 - not toooo bad, hopefully I'll be back in the 170's by end of week...
    Have a good day everyone..
    Patricia
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    "The Lord Will Provide" Philippians 4
    We are praying for y'all!
  • jenbar
    buckeye,
    sorry to hear about hubby
    Don't worry, when one door closes another one opens!:flowerforyou:
    We here for you and in our prayers! fingers crossed!
    Try and eat!
    Jennifer
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    :

So sorry. Things will work out. You and your family are already in my prayers. I know your not hungry I get like that too but do try to eat. You need to be healthy for yourself and for your family. :flowerforyou:
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    how do you know if you went over sodium?
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member

buckeyebabe, I am so sorry to hear about your husband. My :heart: goes out to you! Try and keep your chin up, and best of luck to you and your family.
  • wagsgirls
    wagsgirls Posts: 144 Member
    buckeye, first of all my thoughts and prayers are with you. second i know how you feel. my family is trying to play catch up my husband was off work all last summer no unemployment or anything. then he did finally find something was there for 3 months then got laid off again. he finally now has a full time job that i think is pretty secure although the way things are goig you never know. now i am only getting 10-15 hrs a week at work and at min. wage that doesn't help much. and nowwhere seems to be hiring. we have lost our car and trying our hardest to keep up with bills. not to turn your problem into mine, but i just wanted you to know that i truly understand and if you need to chat i'm here. just try to keep your head up i know it's hard, and look to the positive at least you have your family and friends. they are what matters in the end! good luck and again i will be praying for you:heart::heart: :heart:
  • kerridwen
    Woot! I came in at 180 today! Finally! Progress in the right direction! I've been stalled out the last 2 weeks it feels like.

I was out all day, but just tallied things up and I'm still within about 100 calories. Not bad!
  • kerridwen
    Ack. Just read.

Buckeye and Wagsgirl - wow, tough luck. You're definately in my thoughts! I really hope things turn around soon for you.

Pavang - You know, I have no idea! Let me know if you find out.
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    how do you know if you went over sodium?

You have to change it to show it. You can do that in

My home
    Settings

and change what you want to track

:drinker:
  • jenbar
    pavang came in and asked, and I let her know. I guess she doesn't want to hang out with us!:laugh: :sad:
  • iluvsparkles
    OK SO
    I have'nt weighed in what seems like weeks.
    I was scared to really. Before starting this website, i hadnt weighed myself for almost 3 years, after a really bad bounce back with ana. when i did weight again, i was NOT happy!
    Well,
    i weighed on my scale here at home, and it is finally below 165!! looks like about 163 but i have a prety crappy scale. So tomorrow when i go for Zumba, i will weigh myself on my more accurate and often used scale at the gym.
    Im cooking dinner so im kinda empty, but its also aunt flo this week, so i should, theoretically be losing a little more in water of the next few days! woo hoo! i cant beleive im saying this, but im actually looking forward to weighing in next Monday!
    My hrm is still not here! tho my VB did show up today, in Mod Floral Pink ..Yay!
    Blessings, Y'all! ~Em
  • jenbar
    OK SO
    I have'nt weighed in what seems like weeks.
    I was scared to really. Before starting this website, i hadnt weighed myself for almost 3 years, after a really bad bounce back with ana. when i did weight again, i was NOT happy!
    Well,
    i weighed on my scale here at home, and it is finally below 165!! looks like about 163 but i have a prety crappy scale. So tomorrow when i go for Zumba, i will weigh myself on my more accurate and often used scale at the gym.
    Im cooking dinner so im kinda empty, but its also aunt flo this week, so i should, theoretically be losing a little more in water of the next few days! woo hoo! i cant beleive im saying this, but im actually looking forward to weighing in next Monday!
    My hrm is still not here! tho my VB did show up today, in Mod Floral Pink ..Yay!
    Blessings, Y'all! ~Em

which VB did you get?? let me guess.... hipster or backpack?
  • iluvsparkles
    teehee funny you should ask. i actually already have the hipster (in peacock, my all time favorite print) but i actually bought the apron, not because i want to use it in the kitchen, but because it was a hair cheaper than buying the fabric by the yard! lol sad but true...so i plan on making myself a personalize purse (i looove to sew) so that no one will have one like it!
  • EmilysMAN
    EmilysMAN Posts: 4
    Congrats my sparkle girl for your recent loss of several pounds!! I am proud of you for working so hard to take care of your body....you will grow stronger from your hard work, both physically and mentally....:flowerforyou:
  • iluvsparkles
    Awwww! Thankyou cheeseburger face!
    See..having a supportive partner makes ALL the difference in the world!!
This discussion has been closed.