What do you eat when you crave chocolate?

Options

Replies

• bubbly12389
    bubbly12389 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I eat the cereal Krave, plain no milk. Works really well for me. You get 3/4 of a cup and its only 125 calories. :)
  • Mama_CAEI
    Mama_CAEI Posts: 235
    Options
    1 tbsp of chocolate chips with 1/4 cup of almonds
    Fibre One Oats and Chocolate bar
    Special K Chocolate Crisp bar
    2 Chunks Ahoy cookies
    any Thinsations snack that has chocolate in it

And sometimes, when nothing else will do, I'll eat a Mars bar and savour every bite!!!
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    It seems like the one thing I cannot get away from is chocolate. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the sugar, but I very specifically crave chocolate. Is there something else I can eat that will at least curb my craving but won't use up all my calories?

Eat some chocolate, if you lack the will power to eat it in moderation get those single serving squares or something like that

^^^This! When I find myself craving chocolate, I usually go to the drugstore and buy two of the Lindt Chocolate truffles. They're about one bite each, and about 146 calories for both. I don't get chocolate cravings very often (only about once per month), so when I do, I usually have the truffles in place of one of my snacks for the day. FYI, my favorite is the dark chocolate truffles, but they also make white chocolate, milk chocolate, and chocolate with hazelnut.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Chocolate. (Green & Black's 85%)
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    1 ounce of giardallis (i know I am not spelling that right lol) 60% cacao choc chips found in the bakery isle.....yummers!!!
  • SlvrStarr
    SlvrStarr Posts: 47
    Options
    Healthwise chocolate fudge biscotti - nice and crispy and only 15 calories each. Pair it with the bariwise hot chocolate (has 15 grams protein) and it makes for a completely decadent treat for about 100 calories.
  • perrotlindaj
    Options
    try cacao nibs; a tsp or two cuts the urger and great on yogurt, cereal, ......
  • KimAggie04
    KimAggie04 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    LOL I agree with everyone else! I eat chocolate when I am craving it. If I have a piece of milk chocolate I can't stop eating it, but if I have a good piece of dark chocolate, it satisfies my craving. My favorite is Chuao's Spicy Maya Bar. It has a hint of chile, cayenne pepper and cinnamon. It's amazing! It's only 100 calories for a 1/4 of the bar and I don't even eat that much.
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    haven't read everyone's answers so sorry if this is a repeat, but how about a low calorie chocolate drink? Might not be the go to in hot weather but it might help the craving!
  • Lesley2901
    Lesley2901 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I eat dark chocolate, 4 squares at 86 cals is enough (I could never stop at 4 squares of milk chocolate). For anyone in the UK I buy Asda smart price bars at only 35p for 100g bar - not the best of dark chocolate but tasty enough to stave off a craving.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Chocolate :)
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    1 ounce of giardallis (i know I am not spelling that right lol) 60% cacao choc chips found in the bakery isle.....yummers!!!

mmmm sorry should have added this would be around 170 cals.....cut it in half for the 16 they say per serving and its 80 cals of big tasty chips that take their time melting in your mouth so you get to enjoy them longer :):)
  • Longisland2NC
    Longisland2NC Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I just found ZICO Chocolate Coconut Water....soooo yummy! my new FAV!!
  • Marinayes
    Marinayes Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hershey's special dark kisses. 1 has 20 calories and I eat it VERY slowly.
  • pixelberry
    pixelberry Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I eat chocolate. I make my own, lately it's been chocolate peanut butter chunks @ 83 calories per piece.

7638292228_8b0aeea016.jpg

I also make chocolate coconut almond bites @ 85 calories per piece.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    coffee!
  • Beautiful_Ideal
    Beautiful_Ideal Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Short answer: chocolate.
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    It seems like the one thing I cannot get away from is chocolate. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the sugar, but I very specifically crave chocolate. Is there something else I can eat that will at least curb my craving but won't use up all my calories?

Sugar free hot cocoa. Only 15 cals a pouch :):)
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate
  • nicholawelch
    nicholawelch Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    chocolate, usually a little piece of dark choc or a finger of something like a twix