What do you eat when you crave chocolate?

Replies

• CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Sprinke cocoa on plane greek yogurt and add some fruit. My fav
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,902 Member
    Chocolate. I just don't eat 350 calories worth of it.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Chocolate. I just don't eat 350 calories worth of it.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

This ^^^^ About 100 calories of a nice 85% dark chocolate. Get my fix and some great antioxidants at the same time. Nice!!
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate

I skip the more chocolate, but the rest looks good
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    The Fiber One Brownie Bars are now coming out in different flavors, They are chocolate, but small. I like the new chocolate with peanut butter drizzled on top, they also have a cookie flavor. I take mine sometimes and microwave it for 10 - 12 seconds then top with two tablespoons of lite cool whip. Healthy Choice also has out a good size chocolate fudge ice cream bar with not a lot of calories and is good for fiber. Another good thing that I love is the weight watcher's desserts- especially the cookie dough sundae. Skinny Cow has out some good ice cream sandwiches, the chocolate peanut butter ones are good- they are running 150 calories.
    Good luck! :):smile:

mmmm the fiber one bars are great....had one yesterday but I like the idea of the cool whip on top :)
  • xxmzangel
    xxmzangel Posts: 119 Member
    Depends on the day, sometimes I'm just craving something sweet, sometimes chocolate specifically, sometimes nothing at all. When I do crave it though, I go for at least 85% cocoa. I don't always stick to the same brand, but most of the time it's the Lindt Excellence. Sometime I go for their Orange Intense, because it has tiny bits of orange as well as slivered almonds. YUM.

Only one square usually, though.
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    you know whats really nummy?
    half banana smeared with 1 tbls peanut butter and topped with 8 ghirardelli large 60% choc chips= 190 cals am snack ....gives you time to burn it off and gives you long lasting energy I find.... mmmmmm drat now I want one!!
  • Ilysandrew11
    Ilysandrew11 Posts: 133 Member
    When I am really craving chocolate I eat the Fiber One 90 calorie brownies :)
  • zaithyr
    zaithyr Posts: 482 Member
    I eat chocolate when I get my hands on it, but if I don't have chocolate then I will eat some pb & honey and drink some milk. That usually helps take the edge off lol
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    oh and i forgot to mention Chocolatly delight special k cereal and the dark chocolate special k shakes are KILLER!
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    When I am really craving chocolate I eat the Fiber One 90 calorie brownies :)
    one square of dark chocolate has less calories than that. (but, not as much fiber, granted)
  • lmocha
    lmocha Posts: 16
    Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownie Bar- not great but it's so tasty!

Ditto...just tried these this week. Not bad at all and satisfies the chocolate craving...plus the benefit of a little fiber too.
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    How about a chocolate exlax?
  • Lynn625
    Lynn625 Posts: 56 Member
    Hershey's Dark Chocolate Minis
    Silk Almond Dark Chocolate Milk
    Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding
    Any of those satisfy my chocolate craving
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    When I crave chocolate I eat chocolate! If I have no access to any then ill eat peanut butter
  • Inebriated
    Inebriated Posts: 271
    I eat chocolate.
  • bikhi
    bikhi Posts: 175
    cocoa almonds.
  • MalSponseller
    MalSponseller Posts: 217 Member
    A bit of dark chocolate. ^^ A little every now and then is ok.
  • overfences
    overfences Posts: 96 Member
    I have nothing against dark chocolate, but it's possible you have a magnesium deficiency and that's why you're craving it. Get yourself a supplement and see if it makes a difference (it did for me).
  • GnochhiGnomes
    GnochhiGnomes Posts: 348 Member
    Well last week I craved chocolate immensely and ate one small coconut bite. It was 93 of pure heaven, I haven't craved it for ages now.