Whats wrong

Options

Replies

• Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I'm glad people have that much time in their lives to do research on me. Maybe I should ask one of you to write my biography!

Too busy eating a roast beef sandwich, but when that gets old I might.

Did you, apparently, the more you eat your roast beef sandwhich, the bigger it gets?

Maybe, thats why her bf turned gay? She starved him of roast beef.

I just assumed after dealing with this kind of crazy he just threw up his hands and said **** THIS I'm done with this **** for good!

I cant imagine it would take 6 years though? I have been on her forum listening to her for 10 minutes and I WANT TO THROW MY HANDS UP AND SAY **** THIS SH**. LMAO.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    I'm glad people have that much time in their lives to do research on me. Maybe I should ask one of you to write my biography!

lol The same amount of free time as you do to post such ridiculous threads...
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Yaaaawn!

People seem to have trouble identifying trolls in their life.
  • Raezor1207
    Raezor1207 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I about peed myself with all of this! And now I am late for work
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Wow 6 yrs. He had to be cheating for a long time.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    If you have a view of no sex before such and such a thing like marriage, you have to make sure that your partner shares the same ideals. You can't pick up any person and say "hey I'm totally into dating you but sex is off the table" and expect them to be cool with it. If the guy you were dating didn't feel that he should wait to be physically intimate, then it's not really rocket science why he was unfaithful.

This.
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    If I was the troll I would have kept it going by saying that I only had sex once and it resulted in a baby. Since then, I have decided to wait until I'm married to do it again since the last time ended badly.

BAM!!!

If I was into pissing people off online for no reason I would totally be the best troll ever.
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    This chick is a complete idiot. Her and her flabby meat curtains.
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    This chick is a complete idiot. Her and her flabby meat curtains.

OMG I have never heard anyone else besides me call it beef curtains bahahaha. you made my day.
  • michelejoann
    michelejoann Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Wow. After reading all the posts in this forum, I am SO sorry I thought about defending you, Foxy. Hypocrite.

Imma gonna go have sex now.
  • SuffolkSally
    SuffolkSally Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I'm British, and I didn't think it was possible to put me off roast beef.
  • likearadiowave
    likearadiowave Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with being a "prude".

Labels attached to people (or women, more specifically) like "prude" or "Slut" are meant to control/limit/shame you. You can have as much sex as you want, or as little (or none) as you want.

True story, don't let anyone else tell you different. It's your body, remember.
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    Off topic but, OP your head looks like it is screwed on sideways.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Wow. After reading all the posts in this forum, I am SO sorry I thought about defending you, Foxy. Hypocrite.

Slut:happy:
  • CDMAGS
    CDMAGS Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    This S*** is effin hilarious I haven't laughed this hard in a long time especially at work! Thanks y'all for the entertainment!
  • michelejoann
    Options
    She kind of looks like the wife of some guy I used to be friends with. He cheated on her.
  • michelejoann
    Options

Slut:happy:

You called? :laugh: :happy: :tongue:
  • likearadiowave
    Options
    Nearly every man would cheat and/or leave after a MUCH shorter time of no sex.

Really? NEARLY every man would cheat? sounds like bs.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Nearly every man would cheat and/or leave after a MUCH shorter time of no sex.

And nearly every woman too
  • likearadiowave
    Options
    With being prude. I want that special romantic moment where my foot lifts off the ground when I kiss the man of my dreams. I was dating a guy for 6 years. And I thought he was the one. And he cheated on me. Because I didn't want to have sex. I mean im 37 years old, I know my clock is ticking.

If someone cheats on you because you didn't have sex with him, he's a douche. There's no excuse for cheating on anyone.

In a relationship, there's this thing called "communication". If your needs or your partners' needs aren't being met, it would be better to talk about it rather than just decide to cheat on someone. That's kind of the cowardly ****head way out.

I'm sorry he wasn't the one, but hopefully you'll find someone who will respect you enough for you.