Stop Begging For Friends!

Options

Replies

• RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Can I hi jack this thread to beg for friends? Someone add me!!!:drinker: :smokin: :bigsmile:
  • MikeDaMotivator
    MikeDaMotivator Posts: 1,144
    Options
    You know what really grinds my gears.... people who complain about people

Grinds-my-gears.jpg

LOL!!!! I loved this episode!!!
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    You know I come on these message boards to see constructive things that can be beneficial to all. Why do I see the same topic over and over every single day?

Seems to me that you havent yet seen the other forum topis. Like Weight loss and recipes.
    Maybe if you tried heading over to those forums, you'll find what you want. No one is making you click on the Inrtoduction ones. They are people who are new, they are looking for constructive things. Youre not going to find construction in the INTRODUCTION PAGE, genius.

:/

Well Said. :-) Not trying to start an argument as it appears you are. If thats what you want you win. Im not good at arguing. Just stating facts. Ill try not to go kill myself because you hurt my feelings.

WHAT!? You start a post to whinge about people. Then I tell you the facts about the rest of the forum. Then you tell me I'm arguing?

LOL.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Can I hi jack this thread to beg for friends? Someone add me!!!:drinker: :smokin: :bigsmile:

LOL You got it!!! Obviously people are POed about it. Not my intention but I dont care either way. :drinker:
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    ARF!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    All I have to say is Congratulations on losing 200lbs.. WOW

LOL. Thanks Ma'am.
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    We just saw Ted the other day. It was hilarious
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    CUT IT OUT!!!! You dont need to beg people to be your friend on here. Just look at topics that may interest you and request if you feel like doing so! This is annoying! ugh!!!

Clearly, it was your intention. YOU JUST OFFENDED EVERYONE THAT'S ASKED FOR FRIENDS.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    You know I come on these message boards to see constructive things that can be beneficial to all. Why do I see the same topic over and over every single day? "Please be my friend?" "Looking for friends" "Please be my friend?" CUT IT OUT!!!! You dont need to beg people to be your friend on here. Just look at topics that may interest you and request if you feel like doing so! This is annoying! ugh!!!

With all that being said.... Anyone want to be my friend? Im J/K I just felt that would be perfect to add at the end of my post. LOL

Seriously though cut it out. Makes you look thirsty when you start post like that.

You know what? This post rubbed me the wrong way. Maybe I have an attitude like you tonight, but if you don't like people requesting, stop reading. I know it can be redundant reading headers like, "BE MY FRIEND" or whatever, but some people have better stuff to do than to be reading topics and just requesting people.

I get what you're saying, but come on, don't be a bully. This is a public forum and people can ask what they want.

And maybe you look thirsty by asking for attention by writing this post. JMO

Guess ill go take a drink then. :drinker:
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    Read first line and this was the first word that popped into my head

220px-Rooster_portrait2.jpg
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    CUT IT OUT!!!! You dont need to beg people to be your friend on here. Just look at topics that may interest you and request if you feel like doing so! This is annoying! ugh!!!

Clearly, it was your intention. YOU JUST OFFENDED EVERYONE THAT'S ASKED FOR FRIENDS.

Ooops.
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    but if i dont beg they wont know how serious i am :sad: and then i will die alone with lots of cats and no friends on MFP.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Read first line and this was the first word that popped into my head

220px-Rooster_portrait2.jpg

LOL. Love it!
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    Options
    Hijacking this thread is working, got a request already, keep em coming! :drinker:
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    but if i dont beg they wont know how serious i am :sad: and then i will die alone with lots of cats and no friends on MFP.

LMAO I see Im not the only one that understands this. I just laughed so hard at this. Thanks for posting.
  • j9riter
    j9riter Posts: 20
    Options
    Maybe they shouldn't have named the site "My Fitness PAL." Their bad.
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Wow, so some guys really do experience that "time of the month". Who knew?
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    Options

Wait, who doesn't want lots of cats?
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Hijacking this thread is working, got a request already, keep em coming! :drinker:

Awesome! Congrats! I am getting hate mail. LOL.
  • jessgarr27
    jessgarr27 Posts: 78
    Options
    Someones bored ;))) lol ! And ive honestly never seen and friend begging .. so weird!!!
This discussion has been closed.