Stop Begging For Friends!

Options

Replies

• RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    but if i dont beg they wont know how serious i am :sad: and then i will die alone with lots of cats and no friends on MFP.

Wait, who doesn't want lots of cats?

My cats ARE my friends.

according to google, there is a difference between a cat lover and a cat hoarder. I am not sure the difference because then the pictures of kittys distracted me from reading.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP4NMoJcFd4

What would she be?
  • MikeDaMotivator
    MikeDaMotivator Posts: 1,144
    Options
    You know I come on these message boards to see constructive things that can be beneficial to all. Why do I see the same topic over and over every single day?

Seems to me that you havent yet seen the other forum topis. Like Weight loss and recipes.
    Maybe if you tried heading over to those forums, you'll find what you want. No one is making you click on the Inrtoduction ones. They are people who are new, they are looking for constructive things. Youre not going to find construction in the INTRODUCTION PAGE, genius.

:/

Well Said. :-) Not trying to start an argument as it appears you are. If thats what you want you win. Im not good at arguing. Just stating facts. Ill try not to go kill myself because you hurt my feelings.

f58vpf.gif

I love these Pics!!! Keep them coming.
  • MissGeorgiaPeachy
    MissGeorgiaPeachy Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Oh I give up. xD
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Were you this mean when you were 200 pounds heavier? No man is an island and everyone needs help at some point. It takes courage to ask. I would hope you would share the story of your success instead of making people feel bad. I am sure people would like to know how you did it. I wouldn't dare ask... I will ask someone else... Have a nice evening :glasses:
    I just noticed you called me mean. :grumble: Im not mean. Seriously.
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    Options
    I'm up to 6 new friends! :drinker: AND several of them appear to like kittens!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQx6U9zzOqD1NOUsNw7urpGtJTUO0Mon16YnYMXM1o9Y_IhuXuf

I love you
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    I am a cat. well, a bunny cheetah at the moment.. baking cookies for Jules! *kiss*
  • AngelAtkins61
    AngelAtkins61 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    WOW its people like you who probably make people leave. What a B**** you seem.
    there is NOTHING wrong with people , esp new people, looking for friends.. If I were yours I would dump your butt after this.. MEAN AND NASTY you are
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    200lb loss?? Amazing! Mr. Cranky pants has earned his rant! Some people are needier than others. Just skip the needy posts and move on to the inspirational ones. And by the way- please use your 15 minutes of post fame to share your story! I would LOVE to hear how you did it and why! I have a long journey ahead of me and could use inspiration. Congrats on your achievements!

LOL. Thanks. Im not cranky. Seriously. I would love to share my story with you but its still a work in progress. In the meantime, you can go to my blog @ www.Mikes356daytransformation.blogspot.com there I have posted certain parts of my story but Im still working on it. Follow it and leave feedback. Feedback helps me improve for my next post.
  • nosey_rosey
    nosey_rosey Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Lame..... That is all!
  • smsgreaves
    smsgreaves Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh I find this topic hysterical!!! Nice way to kill half an hour at work :smile:
    Kinda got more than you bargained for there hey Mike!!
    Thanks all for the good laugh :laugh:
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Lame..... That is all!

Hey rosey, stop being soo nosey.
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    Options
    200lb loss?? Amazing! Mr. Cranky pants has earned his rant! Some people are needier than others. Just skip the needy posts and move on to the inspirational ones. And by the way- please use your 15 minutes of post fame to share your story! I would LOVE to hear how you did it and why! I have a long journey ahead of me and could use inspiration. Congrats on your achievements!

LOL. Thanks. Im not cranky. Seriously. I would love to share my story with you but its still a work in progress. In the meantime, you can go to my blog @ www.Mikes356daytransformation.blogspot.com there I have posted certain parts of my story but Im still working on it. Follow it and leave feedback. Feedback helps me improve for my next post.

He's lying, he's cranky cuz he's hungry from not eating, THAT'S how he lost weight
  • Lilemaid
    Lilemaid Posts: 1
    Options
    :) love it!
  • AngelAtkins61
    AngelAtkins61 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Seems not a B**** but a PR*** sorry .. maybe both? Just chill . You have eyes obviously. Dont read it instead of attacking people
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    but if i dont beg they wont know how serious i am :sad: and then i will die alone with lots of cats and no friends on MFP.

Wait, who doesn't want lots of cats?

My cats ARE my friends.

according to google, there is a difference between a cat lover and a cat hoarder. I am not sure the difference because then the pictures of kittys distracted me from reading.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP4NMoJcFd4

What would she be?

awesome.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I didn't feel like reading through everyone's comments, but I feel as though this topic is incredibly idiotic, stupid, foolish, inane, and UTTERLY RIDICULOUS!

1 there is a section called "Introduce Yourself"
    2 its called myfitnessPAL, the whole cornerstone of this website is to add people and make friends so you yourself are more responsible
    3 I believe having only 5 or 6 friends isn't as effective as having say, 20+, and creating a post asking for friends/motivation/help is an excellent way to gain friends.
    3 How DARE you criticize people for wanting to make friends to help them on their journey?

Edit: I read through a couple of your replies, and I see you're not trying to be a douche, but just try to look at both sides of the equation.

Thanks for your feedback. I am looking at both sides. I appreciate those honest feelings that you typed at the beginning. You used very passionate words. I am not saying not to add friends. I just complained because the same topic keeps getting created over and over. To each their own. Just me being silly. But thanks for your comments. Have a wonderful night.
  • nosey_rosey
    nosey_rosey Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Lame..... That is all!

Hey rosey, stop being soo nosey.

Awwww come on!!! Even a nosey chick needs a friend ;)
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    You know what really grinds my gears.... people who complain about people

Grinds-my-gears.jpg

dang, I tried friend requesting everyone from this thread and I mfp said i was requesting too many. :)

LMAO!!! Try back in 15 minutes. LOL. Good luck.
  • MissGeorgiaPeachy
    MissGeorgiaPeachy Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    18953551680.gif

>.>
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    18953551680.gif

LOVE IT. You all are so funny.
This discussion has been closed.