What We're Eating Weekly

Options

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Cheezy herb scone, roasted mushrooms

Lunch: Potatoes, cabbage, and lima beans in tomato sauce, dill pickle cashews

Dinner: Salad with roasted beets, carrots, onions, and lentils with lemon tahini dressing

Snack: Cold brew coffee with spices, cashew milk, and brown rice protein powder
  • laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    1. Leftovers - SkinnyTaste skillet cordon bleu, parsley potatoes, broccoli, tomato juice

2. Ham, cheese & broccoli 3-egg omelette, Brussels sprouts, blood oranges

Only 980 calories, so gotta figure something out. Ice cream? Random buffalo chicken egg rolls from Costco? Hm.
  • chornak05
    chornak05 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Scambled eggs with shredded cheese and red bell pepper, mixed berries and coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Mixed green salad with cucumbers and greek yogurt dressing, crackers/cheese/summer sausage, kirkland protein bar
    Snacks: Pretzel crisps, grapes and a yoplait 100 protein yogurt
    Dinner: Chicken pot pie and an oreo thin
    Night snack: 1/3 pint halo top
  • OatmealBowl
    OatmealBowl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: oatmeal with mixed berries, pb, cinnamon, chia and whole milk
    Mid-morning: apple and cheese
    Lunch: masala patty, arugula, pomegranate seeds, raspberries, hemp seeds, balsamic dressing
    Mid-afternoon: popcorn
    Dinner: Italian sausage, grilled veggies, ww pasta
    2 cups green tea every day
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - peanut butter toast and a string cheese stick

Lunch - left over chicken and yellow rice with steamed corn

Dinner - pancakes

Snacks - not sure yet
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: woke up starving at 4AM (why), so had some leftover meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and mushroom gravy.

Lunch: going to Red Lobster as part of a special friend day, so I'm thinking either crab legs and salad or pub-style fish & chips (and salad). I rarely have seafood out here in the desert, so I'm probably more excited than I should be!

Dinner: will be a basic vegetable-tofu stir-fry with dragon sauce.
  • Connie1979
    Connie1979 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Premiere Protein Shake
    Lunch:: 4 baked wings, side salad Italian dressing
    Snack: Banana 1tbsp Peanut Butter
    Dinner:Lemon pepper salmon, brown rice, mixed veggies, garlic bread
    Dessert : sugar free popsicle
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: fried egg with salsa, slice of homemade banana bread, black coffee
    Lunch: Morningstar black bean patty topped with brown mustard & sliced onion, 1/2 sweet potato, homemade cole slaw, another slice of banana bread, Earl Grey tea
    Dinner: Vegan Mushroom Wellington (Pinterest recipe, not all that great)
  • GirlWithCookies
    GirlWithCookies Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: two-egg omelette with salsa, avocado, and hot sauce; EPIC bison jerky and clementine

Lunch: Nature's Promise sweet Italian chicken sausage with a heap of frozen veggies

Dinner: will be two paleo turkey meatballs with the last of the cashew lemon garlic sauce, red potatoes

Snacks: will be a pumpkin spice Rx Bar and maybe something else
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Today I had the last meal of yellow lentil pasta, sardine in tomato sauce, and 1 bag of frozen vegetables.
    Tomorrow my pizza, then Saturday I'll figure something else. I'm just trying to attrit my pantry.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with 2 tbsp creamer
    Lunch: Breakfast wrap with scrambled egg, spinach, pepperjack cheese, and mild taco bell sauce
    Dinner: Leftover spaghetti with garlic bread
    Snacks: Protein bar, Greek yogurt with blackberries, peanut butter cup halo top ice cream for dessert
  • chornak05
    Options
    Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with cheese and red pepper, mixed berries, coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Mixed green salad with cucumber and greek yogurt dressing, crackers/cheese/summer sausage, kirkland protein bar
    Snack: Skinny pop popcorn, grapes, yoplait 100 protein yogurt
    Dinner: 2 slices pepperoni pizza, baby carrots, oreo thin
    Late snack: 1/3 pint Halo Top
  • Connie1979
    Connie1979 Posts: 77 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: Premiere Protein shake

Lunch: Left over lemon pepper salmon, brown rice, mixed veggies

Snack: Mixed nuts and grapes

Dinner: Taco bowl, (ground turkey, black beans, corn, lettuce, tomato, salsa, guacamole, greek yogurt, brown rice, Mexican cheese)

Dessert: Sugar free popsicle
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: leftover mashed potatoes with mushroom gravy, strawberries, no coffee yet. :(

Lunch: will be leftover grilled bread with white wine garlic sauce; raw broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots; and maybe a small slice of leftover meatloaf.

Dinner: appetizers and drinks... so many drinks... because I'm hosting a get-together for the first time in ages. I haven't decided on the apps yet; I have to hit the store after work!

Yesterday's proposed meals did not go as planned -- I just had my Red Lobster leftovers for dinner, so basically all I ate after breakfast was RL. So much crab, so many mussels, so very many cheddar bay biscuits. I regret nothing.
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 1 hard boiled egg, 2 breakfast sausages
    Lunch: 3oz romaine with Bolthouse Caesar dressing, homemade egg salad, string cheese
    Afternoon snack: nonfat greek Vanilla yogurt cup, Millville Sweet & Salty almond bar
    Dinner: bacon wrapped chicken coated in brown sugar with some cayenne pepper mixed in (so good!), homemade french fries
    After dinner snack: TBD, probably nothing
  • janejellyroll
    Options
    Breakfast: Cheezy herb scone

Lunch: Going out to lunch with a friend. I'm going to try to steer towards a fast casual Vietnamese place so I can get a rice noodle bowl with vegetables and tofu

Dinner: Going to a new vegan/vegetarian restaurant with my husband. Their menu changes frequently, but I'm hoping to get some mac and cheese, "chicken tacos," chocolate cake with coconut whipped cream, and a beer.
  • nic_27_grassisgreener
    Options
    Breakfast: Cookies and cream protein powder with milk, a nutrigrain bar

Lunch: egg and cheese sandwich, apple

Dinner: quinoa cooked with mushrooms and Parmesan cheese, asparagus, another apple

Snacks: a banana, a donut, some cookies
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: frozen multigrain waffle with apple jelly, black coffee
    Lunch: 2 bowls of homemade soup with tomato base and Italian-style frozen vegetables, slice wheat toast, 1/2 orange
    Dinner: battered fish fillets with tartar sauce, a really good Ethiopian cabbage dish with onions, carrots and spices, a Samuel Smith's apricot ale and 1/2 regular beer.
  • janejellyroll
    Options
    Breakfast: Cayenne garlic grits

Lunch: Noodle bowl with cabbage, carrots, tempeh, and orange sauce, Clif nut butter bar

Dinner: Cajun white bean soup, probably a beer (wishing I had some of that apricot ale that @seltzermint555 is having)

• chornak05
    Options
    Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with red pepper and cheese, mixed berries, coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Mixed greens salad with cucumber and snap peas, crackers/cheese/summer sausage and a kirkland protein bar
    Snack: Yoplait Protein Blueberry yogurt, pineapple
    Dinner: homemade taquito, sour cream, carrots and a chocolate chip cookie
    Night snack: 1/3 pint halo top