30 Day shred result?? Show Us your before/after pics!!

Options

Replies

• gwen485
    gwen485 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You all look wonderful! Thanks for the encouragement, I'm currently on day 3!
  • MrsBailey149
    MrsBailey149 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    IMG_0881-1.jpg
    IMG_1192-1.jpg
    IMG_0883-1.jpg
    IMG_1194-1.jpg

hope that works! this is my before and after :)

You look amazing!!! and after only 30 days?!?!?! I'm starting this Sept. 1st..I hope I have these kinds of results! What did you do with your eating??
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Could anyone tell me how long each day is? Do you need weights? How big of an area do you need?
    Im really interested but I only have a small apartment :( Is it mainly calisthenics?

^^ This!
  • Aggiesix
    Options
    Could anyone tell me how long each day is? Do you need weights? How big of an area do you need?
    Im really interested but I only have a small apartment :( Is it mainly calisthenics?

^^ This!

Each day is 20ish minutes. You do need light weights, I'm using 3 # and I use the little space between the foot of our bed and our Bedroom wall. Our downstairs is all wood and tile and although i had a pad for the floor exercises, I found it too slippery for the jumping jacks. You just probably need a space wide enough to lie down for crunches, push ups and to spread your legs to do one sided lunges. Or at least, that's all you need for level 1.

I'm on day 4. I've also been running 3-4 times a week and dieting. And I may be wrong but I think I've actually already lost an inch off my waist. I measured myself a week ago to order some pants online and I was over 27.5 in, and am now 26.5.
  • amystyran
    amystyran Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Aww thankyou Nicoles25! I think I did it in 31 days, I ended up having a day off at some stage, can't remember why :)

as for eating, I just try to 'eat clean' as much as possible, but i then ruined that by eating chocolate ice cream every night :') hahaha
  • soph1719
    Options
    After all your amazing posts and pictures I totally am going to start this today when I get in from work! Very Excited! little worried about the pain but im not afraid of a little hard work!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    You need space enough to lay down with your arms stretched out over your head.
  • annkath40
    Options
    Love the toddler in the background. Reminds me of my house! Never a private moment.... :)
  • estrange22
    estrange22 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    So I tried one day of the 30ds but I'm terrified to do any more because of the ab work... I have an hourglass figure and want to define my waist and not bulk it up at all... Do any of you guys know what kinds of things this program does to your waist?

This program doesn't bulk up your waist... if you weight train and don't do some kind of cardio, you will look bulky. This program is great at burning fat and TONING your muscles

"If you weight traing and don't do some kind of cardio, you will look bulky."

OOOOhhhhhh the lies.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    It's true. How do you burn off fat if you just sit on the couch all day with weights...... you have to actually get up and do something in conjunction with lifting weights.

If you have next to no body fat than maybe what you are saying would have some merit..
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options
    Almost done.. 7 more days. I feel like a changed person!

33wxqpv.jpg
  • 80Ben
    80Ben Posts: 119 Member
    Options

Great progress, and congrats on making it this far! For me the last 7 days were the ones with the most results so hang in there!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    It's true. How do you burn off fat if you just sit on the couch all day with weights...... you have to actually get up and do something in conjunction with lifting weights.

If you have next to no body fat than maybe what you are saying would have some merit..

Her point was that lifting weights does not make a woman bulky, it is amazingly difficult for those women who are bulky with muscles to get those, actually harder than losing weight.
  • gillersboo
    Options
    I'm waiting for my DVD to arrive. Can't wait to start this. I am currently juicing as well, should I be including one small meal as well a day or will I be OK just juicing as normal. I'm a UK size 12, sometimes 14 on bottom but I'm only 5ft 3 so ideally I need to be a 10 at the very least.

I'm excited to start after seeing so many of the fantastic success stories on this board.

Well done everyone!
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    bump*
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    WELL, I did day 1 today, and i'm sore, but i spent about 15 minutes of the 28 minutes, cursing Jillian to hell and back. lol. I'm sore in awkward places, like my shoulders. lol.. well, hope this works! Its short so definetly doable.
    Wish me luck!! :happy:

haha! thats funny! something i would so do lool! good job(: best of luck! im adding u! cause i want to know ur insane results!!!:)
  • MrsMichel
    MrsMichel Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    bump:flowerforyou:
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options

Great progress, and congrats on making it this far! For me the last 7 days were the ones with the most results so hang in there!

Thanks! I'm going to try and push through these last 7 days.. then make another goal to do the Shred again for a bit longer. I really like the workout, the results and the convenience (since I don't have a whole lot of time to head to a gym or invest in serious equipment).
    :-)
  • Jelyn47
    Jelyn47 Posts: 14
    Options
    all these success stories, I think I will dust off my copy and get started.
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options

Her point was that lifting weights does not make a woman bulky, it is amazingly difficult for those women who are bulky with muscles to get those, actually harder than losing weight.

I think my post was misunderstood.. I did say in my original post (which was not included in the quote) that 30DS does not bulk up your waist which is what the OP asked. I still stand by what I said. Bulky to me is more like 'bulky appearance'.. I have seen some overweight people who use weights but never walk or get moving enough to see a difference in BF% or endurance and just give up (and just look a lot larger overtime)

I know a lot of women are either afraid to weight train or think that they will get "bulky". I agree that it is much harder to attain a low BF% in order to appear "bulky" in your understanding. :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!