Women Fit For Forties

Options

Replies

• timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Just had to share with all my lady friends...I am in the 170's (barely, but I will take it)...haven't been this thin in atleast before I was married about 16yrs ago......So there is big smile on my face this morning!!!:bigsmile:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Just had to share with all my lady friends...I am in the 170's (barely, but I will take it)...haven't been this thin in atleast before I was married about 16yrs ago......So there is big smile on my face this morning!!!:bigsmile:

SO AWESOME TINA! :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: You are looking SO good! :smokin:

Well I weighed in this morning & it didn't turn out as good as I had hoped, due to Aunt Flo coming to visit today. :grumble: Anyway - I'm down another 2.8 lbs, so currently sitting at 214.4. My goal is to hit 210 by Labor Day...so hopefully when she leaves the bloating will go away too & also 4.4 lbs! :wink:

Anyway - on my personal news....I have another date with the hot cop on Thursday! He just got back from South Carolina vacation with his sister's family. I think we are going boating! I'm off all day from work! Yay me! :bigsmile:
  • andeeinevansville
    Options
    Oh...ME! ME! LOL I'm 40, have 5 daughters and need to lose 75 pounds...Definately want to be in on this :)
  • timbotina
    Options
    Kelly, just let me sing "THE LOVE BOAT"...ha!!!!...and you wait and see when TOM goes, I bet you are at goal (or maybe even below).....

andee welcome......were here for support is you need us.....
  • kintegra
    Options
    Kelly, just let me sing "THE LOVE BOAT"...ha!!!!...and you wait and see when TOM goes, I bet you are at goal (or maybe even below).....

andee welcome......were here for support is you need us.....

LMAO!! :laugh: I don't think there will be any LOVE found on the cruise....hopefully things workout with the cop & he'll be waiting for me when I get home! :love: He has called me every single day since we met & I can't WAIT for our day together on Thursday! He's taking me out on his boat & we are going down the Mississippi quite a ways for dinner & then back! I AM SO EXCITED! :love:

Until then....I'm killin it in my workouts! For the first time my "in five weeks you'd weigh" said 200.0! Can it be that I'm actually going to make my 200 goal for the cruise? :bigsmile: :noway: :bigsmile:
  • timbotina
    Options
    Morning ladies...cooling down a bit here today finally (85 I think today)....Kelly, you WILL make your goal, you work too hard not to...have a great day ladies.....its hump day, HA!!
  • kintegra
    Options
    Morning ladies...cooling down a bit here today finally (85 I think today)....Kelly, you WILL make your goal, you work too hard not to...have a great day ladies.....its hump day, HA!!

Thanks TIna! :flowerforyou:

Well I'm gonna try to get my skinny on again tonight after work & go to Zumba & then maybe a bike ride. I'm off work tomorrow thru Monday! So I'm planning C25K tomorrow morning before my boating date with the cop! I think we are going about 1 or 2pm. Then a weekend of camping which I'm planning to do some hiking, lots of walking, maybe some biking & canoeing too! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend! :flowerforyou:
  • timbotina
    Options
    Morning ladies...going to try and redeem myself after yesturday.....going to think happy thoughts....and get right back into the swing of things with some good old fashion exercise today......have a great day everyone!!:flowerforyou:
  • timbotina
    Options
    Ok, where is everyone,,,are we all getting too old to continue the topic?? With Kelly out of town...I feel so alone:ohwell: ...missing everyone!!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Forty here, have a good holiday weekend.
  • timbotina
    Options
    Morning ladies, going to be heading out soon (My husband and I are going away for the weekend for our 16th anniv)...so pretty excited.....have a great weekend ladies...will check back in with you all Sunday evening.....
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on 16 years. We have our anniversary coming up in a few days, September 11th (yeah, 09/11).
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Have a great weekend ladies!!! My husband and boys are all gone watching the Fresno State game. I went shopping today and was disappointed i didn't really find anything I wanted to commit to....I did buy a bunch of other things for my kids. I need to get sewing tomorrow...i have 3 little girl outfit to get finished by Saturday. So my goal is to start tomorrow after church and exercise!!!
  • timbotina
    Options
    Evening ladies, back from my anniversary (16yrs) trip . My husband and I really enjoyed ourselves...now back to reality....hope everyone is enjoying the weekend....have a wonderful, safe holiday tomorrow!!:flowerforyou:
  • kintegra
    Options
    I'm BACK! Had a great time camping with all the fam! I went for a run every morning, did a lot of walking, a bit of hiking, and went canoeing yesterday! It was great!

Happy 16th Anniversary, Tina! Congrats to you both! :flowerforyou:

I'm just checking in quick & then I gotta get ready cause I'm going out on another date with CJ tonight! :love: I didn't get weighed in this morning for my Labor Day goal, but I will do it in the morning!
  • kintegra
    Options
    Well I didn't hit my Labor Day goal of 210, however I'm at 212.4 so not bad. :ohwell:

There is no BMK challenge for this week due to the holiday & Bru, Melissa & myself all being out of town. So I will post it again next week for those that want to participate for that extra push each week.

I went on another date with the hot cop last night. He is talking relationship, so all is progressing VERY WELL! :love: And Tina I must add that I was going to try to go out to see him on the boat the other night, but instead went out with friends dancing...anyway as I'm leaving the campground my ENTIRE family (yeah 15 of them were there) were all singing "THE LOVE BOAT" when I was leaving! :laugh: It was HALARIOUS! :bigsmile:

Anyway....I'm going to finish up week 5 of C25K this week & I'm determined to get all of my C25K done by my cruise! I'm also going to start back doing Jillian's 30 day Shred this month. I'm committing myself to 10 days at least for the month!

Hope all are well & had a WONDERFUL holiday weekend! :flowerforyou:
  • timbotina
    Options
    Kelly--great news about your cop.....you deserve it!! and don't worry about not making it exactly to your Labor day goal.....you WILL get there and a 37lb. loss is nothing to sneeze at!!

Morning ladies, forgot to check in with you all yesturday, but sorry to say other than the few die hards, I think fit women for 40 is slowly dying off and I miss everyone:-(....hope all is well with everyone!!
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Hey friends, Hope everyone is having a good week. I need to do one of my videos today and I'm thinking 30 Day Shred Level 3. I did a Bikini Bootcamp, but I noticed it was not available for free anymore on my cable. I really want to buy a program like Insanity, Turbo Fire, or PX90, but finances is not allowing me to do that right now. I still want a HRM and my birthday is coming up.....I hope I get it!!!
  • kintegra
    Options
    Hey friends, Hope everyone is having a good week. I need to do one of my videos today and I'm thinking 30 Day Shred Level 3. I did a Bikini Bootcamp, but I noticed it was not available for free anymore on my cable. I really want to buy a program like Insanity, Turbo Fire, or PX90, but finances is not allowing me to do that right now. I still want a HRM and my birthday is coming up.....I hope I get it!!!

Have you tried checking out the library or maybe a video store to see if you can rent any? I was thinking that I may try doing that this winter to change things up...hmmmmm. Just a thought! :wink:
  • timbotina
    Options
    Hello ladies...where is everyone....glad to see you are still hanging around Kelly!!!