Serious Question for MILFS (pics)

Options

Replies

• AnJulNZ
    AnJulNZ Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Never. Children are little people, not dogs. In no situation at all do I find it acceptable to put a child on a leash. Ever.
  • bonelessskinless
    Options
    Sorry for the confusion everybody. My name is Milfs and this question was for me.
  • Lochlyn_D
    Lochlyn_D Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    It is NEVER appropriate to leash your child. They are not dogs! Why don't you just throw them in a kennel and be done with it.
    You have no kids, right?

No she doesn't, and according with her profile she is thankful of not having any because she "has not time for that money pit".

In my book, and considering her way of thinking, she is not qualified to give her opinion in this matter, even a hideous one.

I'm a human being and, if I'm not mistaken, so are children. That qualifies me to give an opinion. Human beings should not be leashed.
  • Lochlyn_D
    Options
    When is it appropriate to harness your child and at what age(s)?
    When your child is a dog. I know kids who were never harnessed. Their parents kept a watchfull eye on them. And at a very young age you could notice the child was being careful too. Sure some parents who leash their kids are watchful, but it seems their kids aren't and don't 'harness' this concept until a much older age. I vote for avoiding them. I've also heard it looks ridiculous and smothering to some people.

Exactly. If you can't control your children, you shouldn't have gotten knocked up in the first place. Hindsight is 20/20.
  • jcherold
    jcherold Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Have two children and never used one. They knew to hold my hand and listened to me, so there was never a need even when they were little. So, I guess it is really up to you and your wife as to when and if they are necessary. Personally, I think they'd only be necessary if you had a runner that didn't listen to you and constantly takes off.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Why is this question only for the hot moms??

Who said anything about hot moms?
  • Lochlyn_D
    Options
    Putting a leash on a child because they run around too much is like putting duct tape on a persons mouth because they eat too much.
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Nobody has yet answered my question as to how a woman who is pushing a very young baby in a pram is supposed to hold onto the pram and onto the hand of a toddler walking beside her yet........

..... then of course, what about when looking around the grocery store......

S0me people obviously have more than one pair of hands, I salute you.
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    The whole 'dog' argument perhaps reminds me why I generally avoid discussing such things with 'parents'.

My dog eats rice and eggs often; should kids also avoid that?

He goes to bed when he's told. He comes back when I ask him to when we're in the park. He goes to play in the area of the park I tell him to. Should children not be taught all of these because "they're not dogs"?
    The answer is never, gives children no freedom.
    [/quote
    And having their hand constantly held or being restrained in a chair gives them more freedom?
  • Lochlyn_D
    Options
    The whole 'dog' argument perhaps reminds me why I generally avoid discussing such things with 'parents'.

My dog eats rice and eggs often; should kids also avoid that?

He goes to bed when he's told. He comes back when I ask him to when we're in the park. He goes to play in the area of the park I tell him to. Should children not be taught all of these because "they're not dogs"?
    The answer is never, gives children no freedom.
    [/quote
    And having their hand constantly held or being restrained in a chair gives them more freedom?

No but your dog shouldn't be eating rice or eggs either
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Nobody has yet answered my question as to how a woman who is pushing a very young baby in a pram is supposed to hold onto the pram and onto the hand of a toddler walking beside her yet........

Hey If you can't manage them, maybe you should have thought of that before you got knocked up.

Lady you and all your answers are totally out of place and plain insulting. I think that you are hungry go and eat something.
  • Lochlyn_D
    Options

Hey If you can't manage them, maybe you should have thought of that before you got knocked up.

Lady you and all your answers are totally out of place and plain insulting. I think that you are hungry go and eat something.

I think you're trying to change the subject because you have run out of points to debate. You know it's true. If you want to have kids, take care of them and stop whining. Otherwise, wear a condom.
  • mombieocalypse
    Options
    It is NEVER appropriate to leash your child. They are not dogs! Why don't you just throw them in a kennel and be done with it.
    You have no kids, right?

No she doesn't, and according with her profile she is thankful of not having any because she "has not time for that money pit".

In my book, and considering her way of thinking, she is not qualified to give her opinion in this matter, even a hideous one.

I'm a human being and, if I'm not mistaken, so are children. That qualifies me to give an opinion. Human beings should not be leashed.

Well some of us like being leashed on a frisky Friday night, lol.
  • Lochlyn_D
    Options

Good grief it must so suck to be you. You have never had kids and do not know what the hell you are on about, please give it a rest and let somebody with some sense answer, instead of having to listen to your constant, incessant drivel, which is as hopeless a piece of "advice" as I have ever seen.

Tell me, do you ever give advice that somebody could follow, or are you always so spiteful?

FYI my two daughters are now 26 and nearly 24.

Now then can somebody sensible please answer my post, instead of somebody who is not qualified to comment, mainly because her opinion is of no interest to me to be honest. Spiteful, judgmental comments immediately make me disregard them.

If you were really disregarding them, you wouldn't spend the time to rebut me. Your defensiveness only tells me that, deep down, you agree with what I say. But you can't admit it to yourself. Pretty sad. Oh well. Have a nice life with your uncontrollable brats. See ya.
  • geebusuk
    Options
    Do explain why.
  • Lochlyn_D
    Options
    Do explain why.

Eggs have been known to case pancreatitis in dogs. Rice is of no nutritional value to them, it only fattens them up.
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options

Good grief it must so suck to be you. You have never had kids and do not know what the hell you are on about, please give it a rest and let somebody with some sense answer, instead of having to listen to your constant, incessant drivel, which is as hopeless a piece of "advice" as I have ever seen.

Tell me, do you ever give advice that somebody could follow, or are you always so spiteful?

FYI my two daughters are now 26 and nearly 24.

Now then can somebody sensible please answer my post, instead of somebody who is not qualified to comment, mainly because her opinion is of no interest to me to be honest. Spiteful, judgmental comments immediately make me disregard them.

If you were really disregarding them, you wouldn't spend the time to rebut me. Your defensiveness only tells me that, deep down, you agree with what I say. But you can't admit it to yourself. Pretty sad. Oh well. Have a nice life with your uncontrollable brats. See ya.

They are not brats they are 26 and 24.

Are you okay there? Are you always so spiteful or does it take serious effort.

and for your info, I disagree with you because I used reins. I think I have hit a nerve with you, no matter.
  • amandafranks32
    amandafranks32 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I used one for my second son, he would just run where ever he got an urge to go regardless of the surroundings or any dangers. My other two children never needed one.
  • geebusuk
    Options
    My dog is overly skinny unless I feed him a good bit to 'fatten him up' (and even then, still looks a muscular trim.)

As for the eggs, yes if your dog is susceptible to/has pancreatitis then lots of egg yolks are bad thanks to the fat.

However, eggs white are recommended for dogs with this and often a yolk or two, but not lots, of course.

So I'll keep giving my dog a midday snack of eggy-rice, ta.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I am almost afraid to answer this. I have a four year old and a one year old. I have used the leash on both of them. Only in certain circumstances. Typically when we are in an area with a lot of people. We typically use a stroller. But sometimes they don't want to sit in there for an extended period of time. I don't care how much control you have over your kids. If a one or two year old sees a shiny object. They may decide to bolt off before you can stop them. The leash doesn't allow for them to get that far. If people don't agree with that, it is fine. Everybody has there own parenting style. Ours is just a little safer to us.