creepy compliment

Options

Replies

• Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I am always getting this one in the checkout line from the cashiers and sales women, "Is there anything else I can do for you?" Gosh, why can't they just want me for my mind?

Oh my goodness! All the time!

Sometimes I'm with someone when they ask that question...can you say awkward? It's awkward.
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    When I was about 13, a teacher at my high school who had taught my sister a few years before me - upon learning that I was her sister - announced randomly in the class that I was 'prettier than her anyway'. It was really creepy, and the sheer impropriety surprised me into embarrassed silence.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I absolutely NEVER get compliments from men (except for my husband.) I get looked at all the time, but that's about it. Either I'm totally gross or they're all scared of me. ;)
  • carlsonrobb
    carlsonrobb Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    These are great! I'm kinda stunned at how awful some of they are.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I've had random people tell me I had doll skin which is just strange, if not creepy. I also had boys on the school bus calling me Twizzler because of those old commercials with the red lips and lots of teeth. People are odd.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    "im old enough to be your dad im glad im not because you sure are a sexy little one"

to which i said "actually you are older than my dad and also repulsive"
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    "im old enough to be your dad im glad im not because you sure are a sexy little one"

to which i said "actually you are older than my dad and also repulsive"

Double take. Triple take. Was he confessing to being child molester there!?
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    The other day, walking down the street, I passed a random street guy and made inadvertent eye contact. I then walked into a store and in a few minutes he came up to me and started saying something about seeing me outside. I was freaked out a bit, said no thank you and moved away.
  • AlgoRhythmik
    AlgoRhythmik Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Nothing in real life, but here someone PM telling me I looked flexible and wanted to know if I would try out some moves with him :o:s
  • carlsonrobb
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Guys are so weird. How do they think these lines are gonna work? Sexy little one? Ick. Doll skin? So weird
  • moya_bleh
    Options
    This is why I don't talk to women. Perfected my cap pulled down and look at the floor until they've gone technique.
  • carlsonrobb
    Options
    It's been a long time since I had to talk to a woman. As in trying to pick up one. I think I would be a stammering fool. Your pull the cap down idea would be good for me
  • moya_bleh
    Options
    It's been a long time since I had to talk to a woman. As in trying to pick up one. I think I would be a stammering fool. Your pull the cap down idea would be good for me

I'd be told to **** off for sure if I dared to say hello to a woman. I do all of my grocery shopping online so that I don't have to run the risk of having to go to the store and being near one.

• FourthChakra
    FourthChakra Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Most of the stuff I hear come from moving cars, but I'm assuming it's not very nice/clean, so I'm okay with not hearing it. >_> Did have a Santa Claus follow my sister and I throughout a store once while we were teens. He was trying to give us candy canes when we politely declined and wouldn't stop until we left. :s Also, had a dude take a picture of me because of my blue hair. :'(
  • carlsonrobb
    Options
    Moya I think you would be ok. You just need practice. It's like anything else. As long as your not being creepy, a little nerves are ok!
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I had someone brush against me in a bar, turn around and rub my whole arm, going "ooh, your skin is SO soft!" Then he realized what he was doing and got this horrified look on his face. I laughed.

A friend who used to be on here said he'd wear me. Uhhhh
  • _JustDG_
    _JustDG_ Posts: 1,584
    Options
    My father in law once said to me, "you're almost hot enough to fu*k"... :|
  • carlsonrobb
    Options
    Seriously?? What did your husband do?
  • _JustDG_
    _JustDG_ Posts: 1,584
    Options