creepy compliment

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• LC932017
    LC932017 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    The creepiest one ever for me was nonverbal. While standing in line in a gas station a man began tapping on the window and I turned to look & he was pointing at my butt. I thought I may have sat in something or whatever and I'm looking at my butt like an idiot trying to see what's on me. He then starts making "thrusting" actions.

I was scared to death. :s
  • JeffseekingV
    JeffseekingV Posts: 3,165 Member
    Options
    alywei3773 wrote: »
    I am usually the one dealing out the creepy compliments. I do mean them as genuine compliments, i guess i just pick odd things about a person.

The creepiest one i have ever received "You are an absolute breeder."

If I saw you in person and you gave me a creepy compliments, that would probably leave me speechless. LOL. then I would hope we became friends
  • Vegas_Don
    Vegas_Don Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    ELMunque wrote: »

That's actually not how it works at all.[/quote]

That is exactly how sexual harassment works. It is all based on "UNWATED" sexual advances.

[/quote]

Also untrue. I have been harassed in a sexual nature and/or flirted with by attractive men, men who I personally found attractive, but it was still unwanted, and I put them in their places when need be. This applies when I was single and married, just because someone is attractive doesn't give them a pass to be inappropriate and/or uncomfortably persistent.

[/quote]
    Well said. I like the way you think...
  • Vegas_Don
    Vegas_Don Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    LNPurdie wrote: »
    cherith778 wrote: »
    Oh I have another one! Once in a bookstore, while thumbing through a book I had picked up, I had a man tap me on the shoulder, smile, and say "Hey. I like the way you breathe." I smiled and stepped away but in my head I was all like...

"Yeeeeaah... I like the way I breathe too, and I'd like to remain breathing, please don't kill me." O.o lol

Ohhhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyy yea, that one gets the Creeper of the year award for sure. Thats on the Buffalo Bill level of creepiness.

Wins the awards yes
    BahahaHaha
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    alywei3773 wrote: »
    I am usually the one dealing out the creepy compliments. I do mean them as genuine compliments, i guess i just pick odd things about a person.

The creepiest one i have ever received "You are an absolute breeder."

If I saw you in person and you gave me a creepy compliments, that would probably leave me speechless. LOL. then I would hope we became friends

@alywei3773 IS a badass friend
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've ever gotten a creepy compliment. I feel like I'm missing out on some rite of passage or something.
  • donnysoule
    donnysoule Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    just tell me which part of your body you want commented on and I'll make it creepier than you could ever imagine.... like a personalized kids but only different ;-)
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    Wrote this awhile ago in a different forum:
    "I get hit on all the time, especially at work.

I work in an area that certain departments are more gender specific. If I am giving a presentation there, I have to remind them that my face is “up here".

I will be in a business meeting and specific senior department chiefs will start touching me in a more then casual way.

It is really a pain if I am with my wife out on a date night....it can destroy the whole atmosphere. Waitresses feel very empowered when 'helping' you with that napkin on your lap.

I was at church one Sunday; my wife is a ‘Lay Person’ there. A lady scooted into the pew next to me and next thing I know hand is on my thigh. I moved really quickly for an old man.

Last month, I was at the car dealer picking up some parts, the young lady behind the counter put her home number on the receipt with a message to call her sometime. Now how in the heck can I use that for tax purposes!

I do not like flying anymore because of some of the stuff I have to put up with from the airline staff. And DO NOT get me started about TSA. EVERY DARN time I end having to go to the damn private room for a closer inspection.

It is really ridiculous.

Then again, I do have a very good imagination.

Just one old man's opinion :-) "
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    I was once talking to a client over the phone and he said that I had a nice voice... IDK, I thought it was a little weird but I'll take the compliment anyways lol
  • beckibelgium
    beckibelgium Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Wearing leggings on the bus some random dude called me 'thick like a black woman' I was like 'um......thanks?'
  • lborsato1
    lborsato1 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Seemill wrote: »
    "Hey, now that you lost all that weight you look like Bill Hader."
    Me- "Oh, thanks, you think so?"
    "Yeah, now that your face is skinnier you can see that you have one eye that's bigger than the other."
    Thanks for the new complex, buddy.

I literally LOL'd at this one...... thanks for the giggle
  • duchess_natas
    duchess_natas Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, that's waaaaaay beyond the realms of creepy compliment and just downright creepy!

Now you have to tell us what the creepiest thing you've ever said to some is. You left yourself open to that.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Sometimes the compliment isn't as creepy as the way it is given. Years ago (like 8) when I was working overnights as a stock handler we all had break together, I went to the soda machine to get my usual diet Pepsi pick me up and as I am putting in the Change a fellow coworker who towered over me (I am almost 5'9 so he was like 6'5ish) stands directly behind me like practically touching me (way past personal bubble space) leans over and takes an obvious Whiff then says almost too quietly "you smell so good"

Still makes my skin crawl.
  • Gordon_L
    Gordon_L Posts: 4,475 Member
    Options
    That's creepy! Of course unless he was drop dead gorgeous and had deep baritone voice...lol