creepy compliment

Options
That1Chick_Brit
That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
Today, I got the weirdest compliment ever. Saw some guy eyeing me in the grocery store, he then chooses to get in line behind me at check out. I made some comment about the sun being bright shining through the window ( it was really blinding) and he says, so are you. You're bright too. ummmmm thanks I guess? Whats they weirdest/creepiest comment you have gotten?

Replies

• holagatita
    holagatita Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    lol thats weird.
    I got "you got a nice caboose" from a 70 year old man ewww
  • That1Chick_Brit
    Options
    hahahaha oh the old perverted men are the best
  • dkewatson
    dkewatson Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    This makes me sad, I don't get hit on by creeps :(
  • That1Chick_Brit
    Options
    awwwww. well if it makes you feel any better I totally creeped your profile before we became friends.
  • dkewatson
    dkewatson Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    oddly enough, kind of does. Thank you :)
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    That's kind of a nice thing compared to some of the things men have said to me. I can't even post them because someone would flag my comment, even if I used asterisks for the curse words. I think it's just my neighborhood...
  • drgmac
    drgmac Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Those are huge. They defy gravity.
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    MMM, girl. You sure have nice skin. Uh huh... Yes. You'll do nicely. I'd like to use your skin as a lampshade. /creepmode
  • arditarose
    Options
    drgmac wrote: »
    Those are huge. They defy gravity.

ha. Took me a second to figure out what was going on.
  • That1Chick_Brit
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    That's kind of a nice thing compared to some of the things men have said to me. I can't even post them because someone would flag my comment, even if I used asterisks for the curse words. I think it's just my neighborhood...

guys can be such a holes some times :(
  • 50sFit
    50sFit Posts: 712 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I had the wife of a co-worker send me a strip video with the song "crush on you"...
    That totally ruined the song for me, because I think of her now when I hear it.

• Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

Pretty much sums it up. I was thinking along the lines of flagged/banned if I posted some of the things that had been said to me in person or online by men. It takes quite a bit to ruffle my feathers or just really creep me out. I'll usually just ignore it and move right on along, but there have been a few that have gotten a WTF from me. I've gotta give them props.
  • sparkynazca
    sparkynazca Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    "You're cuter than *kitten*."

... Thanks! I guess *kitten* is cute...
  • cherith778
    Options
    I had a guy ask me if my eyelashes were my own, when I said yes, he told me they were very beautiful eyelashes xD Im not sure if this is creepy or not, but it made me laugh lol.
  • That1Chick_Brit
    Options
    Good way to look at it
  • That1Chick_Brit
    Options
    cherith778 wrote: »
    I had a guy ask me if my eyelashes were my own, when I said yes, he told me they were very beautiful eyelashes xD Im not sure if this is creepy or not, but it made me laugh lol.

I would certainly classify that as weird.
  • arditarose
    Options
    I one time put a missed connection up for my gym crush and I got a response asking if I was the girl with the amazing butt and "sumtimes a camel toe". I still don't know if I am that girl or not.
  • That1Chick_Brit
    Options
    hahahahaha omg ^ that just made my night. Who the F says something like that?
  • RunnerStephe
    RunnerStephe Posts: 2,195
    Options
    Me, not really
  • sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    I had an elderly man behind me in the grocery store line comment about how nice my calves looked in high heels. Just strange.