creepy compliment

Options

Replies

• ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    When I was 17, working at McDonalds a 40yo semi truck driver hauling adult merchandise told m e I had bedroom eyes and that he liked girls with meat on their bones. First and only time I ever had anyone hit on me. And all my co workers were hiding and watching and laughing the entire time instead of saving me...*pout*
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    ooh I thought of another! One time I'm pretty sure a married older was hitting on me. I was at the bar alone and they were watching me. The husband came over and said "Me and my wife think you're very beautiful. You remind us of a woman in an Egon Schiele painting." Meanwhile the wife is at her seat, looking at me and smiling. Are you guys familiar with Egon Schiele? The woman are all naked and odd and have hairiness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABGKhKtyfXc

lol I was really hoping it was going to be about Egon Schiele
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    I should say also, that I use the term creepy loosely. It's not like I felt the need to bolt out the door or something. I just found it a really odd thing to say to someone. I don't get very many compliments but the ones I do, regardless of who the person is that said it to me if its weird/creepy, its just that.
  • That1Chick_Brit
    Options
    and like some of the posts i've read there is also the compliments where people think they are being nice, but comes out totally wrong. I very recently had someone say to me, you'll be hot once you lose weight. Geeee thanks!
  • AmazingShrinkingMan
    Options
    I honestly got this once... "I love how your butt jiggles when you walk."
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    and like some of the posts i've read there is also the compliments where people think they are being nice, but comes out totally wrong. I very recently had someone say to me, you'll be hot once you lose weight. Geeee thanks!

That's just rude though. I used to get the whole "you have such a pretty face" in high school. Not "you're pretty".
  • jodynolte
    jodynolte Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I had a guy, that after a couple of emails back and forth, took a picture of himself holding up a sign that told me he loved me and sent me a super long email declaring his undying love. Delete. Crap, I hope he doesn't see this...
  • That1Chick_Brit
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

That's just rude though. I used to get the whole "you have such a pretty face" in high school. Not "you're pretty".

Yep! I don't think they meant to be at all, but it came out that way. I think sometime people just need to put a little more thought into what comes out of their mouth before they say it. lol
  • Ripfit138
    Ripfit138 Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    :) We are kind of stupid creatures sometimes.
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    My creepiest compliment wasn't the compliment itself, it's what happened right after. I was with my husband walking our dog in a park where homeless people usually hang out. There was a guy in military clothing that approached the dog and tried to pet her, but she began growling and barking at him (the first time she'd ever reacted that way to someone). We apologized for her reaction and he said it was okay, then put his hand on my upper arm and said something like, "I really like that hair cut." I thanked him and began to walk away and, as he removed his hand from my arm, he purposefully brushed his hand against my boob. It was quite obviously not an accident. I continued to walk away, dumbfounded, and then once we were out of earshot I told my husband, "I think that guy just touched my boob." I guess my dog knows a creepy homeless dude when she sees one.
  • That1Chick_Brit
    Options
    I'd bring that dog everywhere with me. lol
  • tcThePT
    tcThePT Posts: 37
    Options
    get in my car. had to laugh.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    I was out downtown with a friend on a Friday night (both wearing jeans) and a dude walking past us commented, "That's some nice denim, ladies, I like that denim!" O_o
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    note to self: If you pay a girl a compliment she will post it on the internet and make fun of you.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Unless you're hot.
  • johnmurphymfp
    johnmurphymfp Posts: 2,590 Member
    Options
    I love your rotting skin
  • That1Chick_Brit
    Options
    headofphat wrote: »
    note to self: If you pay a girl a compliment she will post it on the internet and make fun of you.

only if you keep it creepy! :wink:
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    I love your rotting skin
    Thanks. You wanna ditch this gig and go get creepy?