creepy compliment

Options

Replies

• That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    BFDeal wrote: »
    Today, I got the weirdest compliment ever. Saw some guy eyeing me in the grocery store, he then chooses to get in line behind me at check out. I made some comment about the sun being bright shining through the window ( it was really blinding) and he says, so are you. You're bright too. ummmmm thanks I guess? Whats they weirdest/creepiest comment you have gotten?

Translation: an unattractive guy complimented me.

How in the world, did you get me saying he wasn't attractive out of that?
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    BFDeal wrote: »
    Today, I got the weirdest compliment ever. Saw some guy eyeing me in the grocery store, he then chooses to get in line behind me at check out. I made some comment about the sun being bright shining through the window ( it was really blinding) and he says, so are you. You're bright too. ummmmm thanks I guess? Whats they weirdest/creepiest comment you have gotten?

Translation: an unattractive guy complimented me.

How in the world, did you get me saying he wasn't attractive out of that?

She thinks that if the man was attractive you would not have thought it creepy.
  • arditarose
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I just of another compliment. It wasn't for me, per se, but it was for the band that I play in. A dude came up and said, "Wow. I feel like Jesus just sat on my face." He may have been partaking in the occasional beverage that night.

nbd. Not like I haven't heard that before.

See, I have not received that one before. I'm guessing that Jesus sitting on a persons face is supposed to be a good thing? Our band also gets " You guys are actually good!" Love that one.

Of course, it's like heaven.
  • That1Chick_Brit
    Options
    ummm. noooooooo. looks have nothing to do with it. If the hottest man on earth walked up to me and said the same thing to me, I'd have the same reaction.
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options
    gothchiq wrote: »
    Prime, you just read an angry goth girl who got tired of some sicko STARING at her for 30 minutes straight. I've gotten fed up with this sort of crap and will tell anyone where to shove it in a hot minute.

(o)*(o)

• DWhy5
    DWhy5 Posts: 541 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I get the "awww you're like a teddy bear" compliment a lot.... haha
  • That1Chick_Brit
    Options
    @BFDeal I have also posted on here creepy compliments from my husband. Are you to say I don;t find him attractive either?
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    ummm. noooooooo. looks have nothing to do with it. If the hottest man on earth walked up to me and said the same thing to me, I'd have the same reaction.

I've gotten away with saying the most outrageous stuff. It's not just what you say, it's HOW you say it. Looks have a lot to do with it, but personality even more I think.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I heard an "Oh DAMN!" from a young fella in college town when I was dressed to the nines. It was nice. :wink:
  • Minnygirl1
    Minnygirl1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Someone once asked me if "are those your real teeth". Not really creepy but was very funny! He was about 80ish. Lol
  • arditarose
    Options

I like you and don't want to argue, but I didn't think what he said to you was that creepy ha.
  • arditarose
    Options
    I just of another compliment. It wasn't for me, per se, but it was for the band that I play in. A dude came up and said, "Wow. I feel like Jesus just sat on my face." He may have been partaking in the occasional beverage that night.

nbd. Not like I haven't heard that before.

See, I have not received that one before. I'm guessing that Jesus sitting on a persons face is supposed to be a good thing? Our band also gets " You guys are actually good!" Love that one.

Of course, it's like heaven.

For a dude though, perhaps he should have said "I feel like Mary just sat on my face?" Perhaps I am over thinking this?

Okay, maybe over thinking it. I like your train of thought though.
  • That1Chick_Brit
    Options

I like you and don't want to argue, but I didn't think what he said to you was that creepy ha.

lol its cool
  • Minnygirl1
    Minnygirl1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Btw....yes, these are my real teeth!!!
  • DWhy5
    DWhy5 Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I like that this has brought about a new discussion... can the creepiness level depend on the attractiveness of a person. I say yes. :#
  • arditarose
    Options
    I still haven't posted the creepiest thing anyone has ever said to me. I'm afraid I'll get flagged.