creepy compliment

Options

Replies

• DWhy5
    DWhy5 Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    DWhy5 wrote: »
    Some people are just creepy. Give off the creepy vibe with their clothes, looks, and words. We can leave it at that. No need to get into an argument over who's shallower either, men or women. Each side has its shallow few. ;)

Carry on with creepy compliments. Some of these are hilarious. *takes notes*

Thank you! I once posted a thread on here about being sexually harassed by employees at a big chain store. So many people jumped down my throat saying I would have liked it if the men were attractive. I was like...wat? I would have liked being harassed?

Such a BS argument to try and make. And really insensitive depending on what the person has been through.
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Over the Summer, I just finished a 20-mile run on the bike path, and I guy I had ran past earlier, caught up to me while I was walking. He said, "You have the body of a tri-athlete." I guess that was his way of complementing me? LOL.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    BFDeal wrote: »
    SGM_Adonis wrote: »
    ummm. noooooooo. looks have nothing to do with it. If the hottest man on earth walked up to me and said the same thing to me, I'd have the same reaction.

I've gotten away with saying the most outrageous stuff. It's not just what you say, it's HOW you say it. Looks have a lot to do with it, but personality even more I think.

People are shallow. Especially women. It's looks.

You had me in your corner until "especially women." Men tend to be more visual, so you're way off base.

Having said that, I don't think the sunshine thing was creepy. I'd have laughed and said thanks. I don't mind when random people say nice things, it's the sexual ones I find creepy.

One I got a lot this summer was, "Can I draw/paint you?" I think there must have been some article out at that time that suggested this to be a good line. lol

I just feel like with women it's either you meet this narrow idea of what they find attractive or you're labelled as unattractive. Men might be more visual but they're very flexible as far as their tastes go usually. Obviously there are exceptions on both sides. I'm sure even a few gals wanted to plow The Elephant Man.

Maybe that's your experience. Have you looked at your profile pics? Before anyone gets up in arms with me for that, look at his pics. Guy doesn't exactly present himself as "sponge worthy." lol
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    I had a guy ask if he could "Lick My Eyeball" I thought he was joking so I said yes...he wasn't joking lol

ummmm ewww. lol
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    I had a guy ask if he could "Lick My Eyeball" I thought he was joking so I said yes...he wasn't joking lol

ummmm ewww. lol

I would do that.

• sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Today, I got the weirdest compliment ever. Saw some guy eyeing me in the grocery store, he then chooses to get in line behind me at check out. I made some comment about the sun being bright shining through the window ( it was really blinding) and he says, so are you. You're bright too. ummmmm thanks I guess? Whats they weirdest/creepiest comment you have gotten?

Translation: an unattractive guy complimented me.

How in the world, did you get me saying he wasn't attractive out of that?

The title of the thread is "creepy compliment." If this guy were attractive his compliment would of been "sweet" or "nice" or something else positive. You didn't think he was cute so it was "creepy."

That's some twisted and bitter BS right there.

Mine is, in an elevator in a college dorm:
    Him: Do you like apples?
    Me: Yes
    Him: Well how about I pull your pants off a **** you right here, how do you like them apples?

I have no recollection of how he looked.
  • That1Chick_Brit
    Options

ummmm ewww. lol

I would do that.

I just threw up in my mouth a little......lol
  • DWhy5
    DWhy5 Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Yall think that people are like "Yeahhhhh I'm totally gonna get this chick with the rapey eye ball licking line"....
  • That1Chick_Brit
    Options
    DWhy5 wrote: »
    Yall think that people are like "Yeahhhhh I'm totally gonna get this chick with the rapey eye ball licking line"....

bahahahahaha
  • sumnerfan
    sumnerfan Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm a redhead. I can't count the number of times I've been asked if the carpet matches the drapes. Not a compliment, but very creepy.

I've also been ask if the rumors about redheads are true. Apparently the firey-ness isn't supposed to stop at your hair. Once a drunk yelled across a crowded bar repeatedly "Red on the head, fire in the hole."

Color me mortified.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Maybe the eyeball thing was a rave thing. I was never in to that, but this guy was. I dated him for all of a month. I'm also 36 and this was when I was like 16 or 17...so its been a couple of years. All my teen boyfriends had nicknames. This one was creepy John.
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've ever received a creepy compliment. Even if I did I probably just laughed at it and thought it was funny.
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    I had a student tell me I have a nice butt. As much as I want to feel admired or complimented or whatever... a student! GROSS! Plus, you can't trust that to truly be a compliment. In all likelihood, they were probably trying to get a rise out of me or make the class laugh. I do have quite the ghetto booty, for a dude, however.
  • jodynolte
    jodynolte Posts: 243 Member
    Options

ummmm ewww. lol

I would do that.

LMAO... you are hilarious... this whole thread is just funny...
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    There's a bar next to a music venue I frequent and a little old European couple own it (can't place the exact accent sadly). Last time I was in there to use the restroom (which costs $1 if you don't buy anything lol) the old man came up behind me and was like "I want to have the sex with you" and pressed his hips against my butt. I hightailed it out of there and vowed never to return. I'll just hold it. haha
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    ummm. noooooooo. looks have nothing to do with it. If the hottest man on earth walked up to me and said the same thing to me, I'd have the same reaction.

I've gotten away with saying the most outrageous stuff. It's not just what you say, it's HOW you say it. Looks have a lot to do with it, but personality even more I think.

People are shallow. Especially women. It's looks.

You had me in your corner until "especially women." Men tend to be more visual, so you're way off base.

Having said that, I don't think the sunshine thing was creepy. I'd have laughed and said thanks. I don't mind when random people say nice things, it's the sexual ones I find creepy.

One I got a lot this summer was, "Can I draw/paint you?" I think there must have been some article out at that time that suggested this to be a good line. lol

I just feel like with women it's either you meet this narrow idea of what they find attractive or you're labelled as unattractive. Men might be more visual but they're very flexible as far as their tastes go usually. Obviously there are exceptions on both sides. I'm sure even a few gals wanted to plow The Elephant Man.

Maybe that's your experience. Have you looked at your profile pics? Before anyone gets up in arms with me for that, look at his pics. Guy doesn't exactly present himself as "sponge worthy." lol

Fair enough, though I don't connect this site with real life. It's just for calorie counting and general tomfoolery. I think I have a chest picture similar to yours though. I have gotten compliments on it. Well, the shirt, not the chest itself. I'm sure you get the opposite.

Honestly cannot imagine your problem with women ....

AbmNMur.gif
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    ooh I thought of another! One time I'm pretty sure a married older was hitting on me. I was at the bar alone and they were watching me. The husband came over and said "Me and my wife think you're very beautiful. You remind us of a woman in an Egon Schiele painting." Meanwhile the wife is at her seat, looking at me and smiling. Are you guys familiar with Egon Schiele? The women are all naked and odd and have hairiness down there.