creepy compliment

Options

Replies

• KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    At the gym yesterday I was waiting in line at the water fountain and there was an older guy in front of me. When he turned around he walked with his head down face first into me/my boobs. We both jumped and did the whole "oh sorry scuse me" thing. He walked away, I got some water. When I turned around he was RIGHT behind me and said "y'know....if I had to run into anyone im glad it was you" I just said "oh..thanks.. Uh have a nice night" im really introverted so I had no idea how to react and ran/briskly walked away. I ended up leaving the gym a little early because he kept watching me. X__x
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I've gotten "Your eyes are so blue - like electric blue... they are so bright it hurts to look at them." .... :\ Thanks?
    - Not really creepy, but odd and uncomfortable because I had to schedule this guy for his surgery. I tried not to make eye contact the rest of the time.

• Jesslan_Rose
    Jesslan_Rose Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    cherith778 wrote: »
    Oh I have another one! Once in a bookstore, while thumbing through a book I had picked up, I had a man tap me on the shoulder, smile, and say "Hey. I like the way you breathe." I smiled and stepped away but in my head I was all like...

"Yeeeeaah... I like the way I breathe too, and I'd like to remain breathing, please don't kill me." O.o lol

That one would give me nightmares. LOL Sadly I have none to add to the list of creepy comments here. :(
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Oooh and this was years ago but it definitely tops all the other creepy things that have happened to me. I used to drink A LOT, at the bar gettin free drinks every night because I was a bartender, we all knew each other etc. I had a regular cab driver who always picked me up. Over the course of about six months he started getting creepy. Asking personal questions, asking me out, etc. When my work schedule and, subsequently, my drinking schedule changed.. I started getting picked up by a new driver. Then one night when I was leaving closer to my old schedule the old driver picked me up. He was angry and instead of driving me home he went to a parking lot to yell about how I wasn't talking to him/seeing him?????? I was so freaked out I ran away, called the cops and the cab company. After that I quit using cabs in general unless I absolutely had to, and I would get harassed by his coworkers that recognized me saying it was my fault he lost his job. Uh no, it was his fault for being a psycho.
  • MagnumBurrito
    MagnumBurrito Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Some creep in a bar back in the day said "i'd eat a mile of your sh#t just to see where it came from". I almost barfed on the spot.

How would you know the sh1t came from a nice *kitten*? does sh1t look different coming from a Georgia peach? Why does he have to eat it? Why not walk along side and admire the world record holder, I'm assuming, of distance sh1t?

So many questions...

• dcaiani
    dcaiani Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Some creep in a bar back in the day said "i'd eat a mile of your sh#t just to see where it came from". I almost barfed on the spot.

You should have taken a *kitten* and told him to eat it ...

• No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    I see it as weird, but not necessarily creepy.

just in case this hasn't been already pointed out, if someone says your blinding, they might not intend it as a compliment lol
  • lmr709
    lmr709 Posts: 13
    Options
    I once had a guy who was trying to ask me on a date tell me that I would make a beautiful corpse because of my smooth complexion, needless to say there was never a date because I'm not into serial killers haha
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    "You sure do have a purty mouth"
  • thiswillhappen
    thiswillhappen Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    On my way up the stairs to a yoga class, a middle aged man walking behind me said, "You have beautiful legs." I was skeeved out the whole class. Who says something like that in a yoga studio!? Yuck!! lol
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    This is why I don't even say hello to women now, the fear of being labelled a creep! :s *foreveralone*

And no, I wouldn't dream of approaching a stranger and saying some of the cheesy **** posted above!
  • TossaBeanBag
    TossaBeanBag Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I am always getting this one in the checkout line from the cashiers and sales women, "Is there anything else I can do for you?" Gosh, why can't they just want me for my mind?
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options

Reminds me of: "I'd lay 100 miles of cable just to hear you fart on the phone."

• TrolleyRide
    TrolleyRide Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    dcaiani wrote: »

You should have taken a *kitten* and told him to eat it ...

:laugh:
  • TrolleyRide
    TrolleyRide Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I can't usually work up the nerve to use pick up lines at all, much less say creepy sht like this stuff. "Hi" is usually the best approach. Once I did have enough whiskey in me to ask a girl if she had a minute for me to hit on her. Luckily she thought it was funny.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »

:laugh: I've heard, "I'd crawl through a mile of broken glass to hear you fart over a walkie talkie."

Is it creepy I don't find that creepy?
  • Myrmilt
    Myrmilt Posts: 124 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    A former co-worker offered to shave my legs with a straight razor because they "were so long and pretty". He then went on to describe it and how many other women he had shaved.

• GordieLaChance
    Options
    A male co-worker told me he wanted to do a nude PETA ad with me. Uhhh. No.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »

:laugh: I've heard, "I'd crawl through a mile of broken glass to hear you fart over a walkie talkie."

Is it creepy I don't find that creepy?

Seems very sincere and flattering if you ask me.

• That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    I see it as weird, but not necessarily creepy.

just in case this hasn't been already pointed out, if someone says your blinding, they might not intend it as a compliment lol

I didn't say he called me blinding. I said he called me bright and it was definitely his version of a compliment complete with suggestive eyebrows.