30 day shred - anyone up for June challenge/support?

Replies

• maureenpr
    maureenpr Posts: 10
    I'll try it.
    I'm trying to get into shape for a vacation coming up in September. We'll be doing a lot of walking and sightseeing, need to get into shape.
  • roxylola
    roxylola Posts: 540 Member
    I started this yesterday. Going to measure and weigh tonight. I need some heavier weights though, mine are 3lb but I was not feeling it enough. Although my shoulders are sore from the press ups! And I am feeling my quads a bit today but not in too much pain. Going to push through level 1 for 5 days then hoping to get on to level 2 as the only thing I struggled with was the butt kicks, I just can't bounce and do them.
  • eresin
    eresin Posts: 104 Member
    I will start it on June 1st and try to do 10 days of each level.
  • Lochlyn_D
    Lochlyn_D Posts: 492 Member
    Hey guys. The video is free on Youtube so don't bother wasting your bucks
  • roxylola
    Which seemed great until my internet froze and left me doing pushups for 4 minutes while it sorted itself out. Worth the £4 from Tesco to prevent that!

Quite looking forward to it tonight. My legs have stiffened a bit due to sitting at work today and I definitely feel like I need to do something tonight.
  • paulaspatch
    paulaspatch Posts: 17
    I have a fluidity bar and really like it...anyone else involved with one?

Paula
  • LexyLou_5
    LexyLou_5 Posts: 43 Member
    I am in..... started it again today after a previous failed completion, think i only managed level 1 and 3 days of level.

I plan to do it every day this week due to being off work, then fitting it in between shifts after that

Also Looking for women 'friends' to give me a kick up the behind. Ideally in 30's, 5ft 4 ish and if they are on fitbit even better although i am happy for any adds from like minded ladies
  • dellaquilaa
    dellaquilaa Posts: 230 Member
    I tried it a year (or more?) ago, but only made it like....12 days, if that. I'd take another stab at it :)
    I'll start next Monday :)
  • cheryl1586
    cheryl1586 Posts: 10 Member
    I'm in!! I will be starting it tonight. I tried it 3 weeks ago but only did one day as I started it right before finals(yeah very smart!)
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • shuki_cotren
    shuki_cotren Posts: 328 Member
    I just started level 3 of 30DS. The fact that it is only 20 minutes is what has kept me going. I am going to start the dvd over after I am done because I have been doing the "easy" versions of the exercises (following anita). I can't wait to see my weight/measurements in 9 days!
  • Eveg86
    Eveg86 Posts: 6
    I'm up for the challenge, add me please people x
  • NaEl1
    NaEl1 Posts: 67 Member
    This is Awesome.. i started 30DS and only completed level 1 and 2 when it was time to move to 3 i stopped. So im def going to give it another shot! For the two short weeks i did the workout i saw results, i know it works :)
  • roxylola
    Day 2 today. Bring it on! I managed my butt kicks, struggling to coordinate the cycling crunch but I am working off a laptop in the kitchen. It's a solid floor and so I sound less like an elephant in there. When I get my dvd I shall work through the tricky bits on the big telly in the lounge. Definitely feeling my quads tonight. I will know I have mastered this when I can do full pushups with good form!
  • Count me in. I have failed twice, but 3rd times a charm, right?! I will start on June 1st. Anyone can feel free to add me and we can keep one another motivated.
  • kaylah_x
    kaylah_x Posts: 194 Member
    Im in! I started today I have only completed it once a couple of yrs ago and try it on and off but have never completed it again

anyone feel free to add need all the encouraging i can get to finish lol
  • fancynance77
    fancynance77 Posts: 20 Member
    So did day 1 last night and I feel sore today. Increasingly so as the day goes on. Am going swimming now to give my poor shocked muscles some relief.
  • frugalafterfifty
    frugalafterfifty Posts: 240 Member
    I have a fluidity bar and really like it...anyone else involved with one?

Paula, I have one but I sold the Fluidity videos a long time ago on eBay. I use it to do the Callenetic video's occasionally.

As for the 30 DS - I downloaded it off of iTunes. Have it on my phone, iPad and if I want computer. That way I don't have to be tied to a DVD on a TV or computer. I can do it pretty much anywhere. Tried the YouTube route and my internet sucks and it kept getting hung up. I'm on Day 6 and love it. Please add me to the challenge. ~ Terri
  • kaylah_x
    kaylah_x Posts: 194 Member
    Bit sore this morn after day 1 yesterday but pushed through it and glad i did!...Ol Legs are feeling it though!
  • roxylola
    I did some high knee running last night instead of the first jumping jacks and some more comrehensive stretching of my quads than Gillian does at the end (stretching with my toe on a chair - found on you tube) And I am feeling much better for it today
  • crystalrp
    crystalrp Posts: 113 Member
    I am starting Saturday, June 1st! Feel free to add me. I fear I may need motivation along the way!