30 day shred - anyone up for June challenge/support?

Replies

• fancynance77
    fancynance77 Posts: 20 Member
    Day 3 complete here!!! My abs are burning. Please friend me to see me through this. Owwwwchhhhh!!!
    During the cool down I can barely touch my knees never mind my toes
  • KymmyJoy
    KymmyJoy Posts: 206 Member
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/605875-post-your-starting-weight-measurements-and-pictures-here?page=2#posts-15381597

Here's the group link and a page for logging our starting weights and measurements. Especially good for all of you starting June 1st and seeing it through til July like I am.

Amazing how many new and encouraging MFP friends are around for support. Really helps me. Add me if you need motivation too.
    :)
  • crystalrp
    crystalrp Posts: 113 Member
    Under exercise, how do you log this? Thanks in advance!
  • twinkfran
    twinkfran Posts: 54 Member
    Me, my DVD shuld be delivered Monday but I will try and Youtube over weekend
  • joanna01
    joanna01 Posts: 2
    Definitely in! I already have the DVD and used it once or twice... never for the full 30 days, though.

I'll start it this weekend, too! DETERMINED to finish the course this time!
  • THICKandFIT
    THICKandFIT Posts: 63 Member
    I'm down. Starting tomorrow!
  • KymmyJoy
    KymmyJoy Posts: 206 Member
    Me, my DVD shuld be delivered Monday but I will try and Youtube over weekend

I'm in the same boat as you! Hopefully get a good stream case I really want to go for every day of June.
  • kweni16
    kweni16 Posts: 30
    if there's a support group for this then count me in!
  • techcat10
    techcat10 Posts: 15
    I'm in! :smile:
  • mpchachere
    mpchachere Posts: 2 Member
    Good Morning.. I'm In!
  • kaylah_x
    kaylah_x Posts: 194 Member
    I dont feel it so much in my abs afterwards i do when im doing the exercise though...hopefully its doing something. My legs are still hurting lol
  • elaine_des
    elaine_des Posts: 189 Member
    Here's a group for people starting the shred june 2013

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/14268-30-day-shred-start-june-2013
  • yoscarlino
    yoscarlino Posts: 100 Member
    I am in! Vacation at the end of June and wearing a bathing suit looming in my future.
  • raverhayley
    raverhayley Posts: 112 Member
    im on day 3 of the shred.......... could do with buds, ad me people :)
  • roxylola
    roxylola Posts: 540 Member
    Really buzzing off my workout this morning. I was insanely busy last night so had to miss. I have upped my weights as best I can by sort of attaching one lot to the other - not ideal but it is better. Going to look for some better dumbells now as I definitely need to feel the burn a bit more. Still can't do pressups. However I have modified the warm up to include a high knee run instead of one set of jumping jacks and the cool down to include some much better quad stretches using a chair. It is heaps better. I think the warm up does not do enough for your quads and this is one reason people are so wrecked by it. I did martial arts and a lot of the stances are like the low squat she does, same burn but without the threat of cramps for the rest of the day as we warmed up better.
  • Hey,

I'm doing it at the moment, i'm on day 9 today. I do 30DS then go straight in to weight training afterwards. Definitely notice a difference in my stamina since day 1.
  • LvlyLars
    LvlyLars Posts: 18 Member
    I've been looking for a new June challenge; I'm in!
  • shellylb52
    shellylb52 Posts: 157 Member
    In with both feet! :smile:
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    I've just decided this morning that I'm going to do this again (had to stop half way thru Level 2 before and never got back to it). I fly to the States for a month's holiday on 30th June, so I literally have 30 days to whoop my *kitten* into shape, haha!! x
  • Pinky_Fit
    Pinky_Fit Posts: 18
    I'm finishing level 1 today! I really love it so far.