30 day shred - anyone up for June challenge/support?

Options

Replies

• kittyfantastico66
    kittyfantastico66 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I never manage 30 days but desperately need to!
  • mscrystallee
    mscrystallee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Seems like something to get my butt back into gear, Im In
  • fitbugfreak
    fitbugfreak Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    There is already a support group on her and you can join anytime. See the threads in the feeds
  • aprilgal412
    aprilgal412 Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm ready to try this! I didn't want to go and buy another exercise video that I would just let sit - glad to see that it is on u-tube. I am actually going to try level one now. I've never committed to 30 days in a row, so here goes - I am eager now, but come day 15, you may need to yell at me for encouragement! We are visiting my parents in Florida on Thanksgiving, so that is my goal to be down at least 30 pounds - I hope that is not unrealistic of a goal.
  • c2jeske
    c2jeske Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have it, but have yet to make it past level 1. I am up for the challenge. I will begin on June 1st.
  • YourLotusFlower11
    YourLotusFlower11 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Im gonna start monday or tuesday when the kids are bk in school :))
  • aprilgal412
    Options
    I just attempted level 1 for my first day. I'm not complaining, but my knees are not very strong, so I modified my movements, but kept moving. I am praying by day 10, I will be able to move to level 2, but if not - I will stay at level 1 until I feel comfortable. The hardest part was pushups and jumping jacks. I am sweating like a pig, so I must of done something right. I do need to get a mat though, as we have hard wood floors. I still need to get my walk in today - but so far the day looks bright (even with the rainy looking clouds)
  • want2behappy31
    want2behappy31 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'll start today. Need some kind of motivation
  • aprilgal412
    Options
    do we track this as high impact or low impact aerobics?
  • LouAnn71464
    LouAnn71464 Posts: 28
    Options
    I have the DVD too, so count me in.
  • meccasue
    meccasue Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Love that YouTube!
  • JessicaMcguigan123
    JessicaMcguigan123 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    im in, im on day 9 :) starting level 2 tommorow!
  • jwool40
    jwool40 Posts: 26
    Options
    I am in also, I bought this and did it for like 3 days and then as usual life got in the way. ( I have a 17yr old daughter who is graduation June 21st, busy busy busy!) I would definately love to have someone to hold me accountable as I sometimes do not hold myself accountable nearly as much as I should. Looking forward to starting this with everyone!!!
  • syedsaad
    syedsaad Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Under exercise, how do you log this? Thanks in advance!

As general circuit training .... i usually log only 16-20 mins as general circuit training
  • so_many_ideas
    Options
    I'm in! I started once before, however I started right before finals at school, so I wasn't able to keep up with it. I think I'm going to do this every other day, on my off days for C25K. Good luck everyone!
  • AliciaStinger
    AliciaStinger Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I'm in - but I'm going to start tonight because I'm going to a reunion on Wednesday and I haven't lost as much as I had hoped. :blushing:

Good luck everyone! Trust me, after day 3 it gets easier...(I've done it before, but I always quit)... just stick with it.

Edit - I timed it when I did 30DS before...level one is actually closer to 30 minutes than 20 if you include the warm-up and cool-down parts. (I think it was 27 minutes) I only mention this because, if your heart rate goes up doing the warm up, I think it should count for something.
  • qnguyen17
    qnguyen17 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am in! I started on day 1 this week, but had to take a break because I was sore for 2 days! My cousin is doing it with me and she needed dumbbells so we will start again on Monday.
  • mkmerrill
    mkmerrill Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I use 8 pound weights. They use 3 but I wouldn't do less than 5. I'm not that fit. I love the workouts but hate jillians rambling. So quick. Love it.
  • mkmerrill
    mkmerrill Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new to this site. You can do it! Remind yourself it is only 20 min.....you can always find 20 min. Good luck!
  • crystalrp
    crystalrp Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 1! When did I stop being able to do jumping jacks? WTH????