30 day shred - anyone up for June challenge/support?

Options

Replies

• sophsw
    sophsw Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done. still going
  • mariella1971
    Options
    i am new to this site and i am starting this 30 day shred challenge today June 6 2013..I so excited. I love Jillian Michael's i have all her dvds..
  • demarii06
    demarii06 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Day 6 completed! The side lunges are still difficult.
  • crystalrp
    crystalrp Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I have one knee that hurts a lot and makes the lunges and jumping jacks difficult. I modify by just lunging on one side and not actually leaving one foot on the ground for the jumping jacks
  • jblackjr
    jblackjr Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    My wife and I both started this on the 5th. Didn't think to take measurements and pictures so going to try and do that tonight before we get any further along.
  • yoscarlino
    yoscarlino Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 7. I think maybe it was a little easier today! I think endorphins kicked in about half way in. I really, really don't like push ups.
  • Daliel
    Daliel Posts: 4
    Options
    Day 7 today! It's still tough, but I have loads more stamina than on day 1. Actually starting to enjoy it a little, too!
  • afgrpa
    afgrpa Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I started mine on Monday! I had to really reduce the movements though as my "DOMS" was very severe, just goes to show just how out of shape I am!! Still sticking with it though...day 5 and the soreness is finally starting to go away. I think I'll just increase the movements each week.

I started the program so many times but always quit because the muscle soreness was so severe, lesson learned this time. Start slow! And...btw...Jillian Michaels, you can do a reduced version of a jumping jack...just ask me :p lol I'll get there!!
  • demarii06
    Options
    Day 7 today! It's still tough, but I have loads more stamina than on day 1. Actually starting to enjoy it a little, too!

Day 7 done too! I had alot more energy and endurance too
  • crystalrp
    Options
    Just finished day 8! I think I am beginning to not hate sweating as bad! Things are definitely a bit easier...not easy..but a bit easier. I am definitely noticing a difference! Level 2 will be started on Tuesday. 2 more days of level 1. We got this, People!!
  • bossyfairy
    bossyfairy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I've just done day 9! Definitely easier (and I am pushing myself more as well although I am a long way off the harder version I was able to do all of the easier one today without modifying it further!)
  • crystalrp
    Options
    Oh boy....tomorrow is the first day of level 2. For those of you already there, how is it?
  • roxylola
    roxylola Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Tough ;) Good though, the cardio is harder for sure - squat thrusts!!! A bit more demanding. Do-able though
  • demarii06
    Options
    Day 11 level 2. Omg but I am determined to end level 2 like its just a warm up or something. The planks are extra serious.
  • crystalrp
    Options
    Ok....I definitely need a sweat band for level 2!
  • syedsaad
    syedsaad Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    i havent done 30DS for last week .... i was on my 7th day of level one when i strained a small muscle around my knee .... and still recovering ... hopefully will start again in a couple of days
  • LunaMischief
    LunaMischief Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Just finished Lvl 1 Day 10 this morning. Think I'm going to take a break tomorrow, rest before attempting Lvl 2 on Friday. My thighs have been struggling thru the workouts, and I hurt my left shoulder (it pops every single time I do the squats/dumbbell raises. 10 days of it has made it hurt a bit :grumble: )

But I'm so far happy with what I've done so far.
  • demarii06
    Options
    Level 2 day 2 Was better then yesterday since i was aware of the future torture lol. i was determined not to take breaks and I almost made it until the twist planks. I'm going to start doing them independent of the video. I am proud of myself though for not doing the modifications all the way.
  • reach4thestar
    reach4thestar Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Day 9 level 1...experiencing pain in lower leg bone on right leg (front view...anatomy name tibia bone ) ....anyone experiencing the same....in the contrary my endurance has increased...:)
  • crystalrp
    Options
    Okay, I seriously DESPISE the word "PLANK".