30 day shred - anyone up for June challenge/support?

Options

Replies

• aprilgal412
    Options
    I did day 2 of level 1. I actually did the jumping jacks this morning!! so proud of myself. yesterday, I thought OMG, I will never be able to jump - today, I forced myself. Tomorrow, I will do more - I am determined!!
  • RPL23
    RPL23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I started it in February and then got really off track health/exercise-wise and stopped after a couple weeks. I've done a couple days in the past week but I'm going to start my 30 days today.
  • KymmyJoy
    KymmyJoy Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Day 1 finished. Wasnt as bad as I thought it might be. Will need to go a little harder with the exercises tomorrow as I feel like. I was mostly just trying to make it through and work out what was going to happen next. I can imagine I will get bore of her little joke about them not missing reps when she's not looking after anther 9 goes of it though!! Hope you all did well today :)
  • demarii06
    demarii06 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Day 1 completed and it wasn't that bad. I do have to get used to the weights though. I'm pretty sure my neighbor was confused from all the grunts I was making lol
  • crystalrp
    crystalrp Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Day 2 completed. It seemed harder today than yesterday, but that could be because I am sore today. I did discover that wearing the proper undergarments make a big difference in my jumping jack ability!! I am definitely feeling it today, but I know that is a good thing! We can do this!
  • demarii06
    Options
    Day 2 completed!
  • kimjmay
    kimjmay Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    AMEN!!
  • megaen29
    megaen29 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I decided to give this a try and just started day 1 of level 1. With some sweat and sore muscles I'm going to make it through the month. I am DETERMINED!! :)
  • aprilgal412
    Options
    Today will be day 4 of the 30 day shred video. Yesterday I pushed myself doing more on the jumping jacks - they are a killer for me as my knees hurt soooo bad. But I did it and was so proud of myself. In the middle of the night I got up and my knees and legs hurt soooo bad I thought "great, too many jumping jacks" I was thinking I'll just stop. Well, this morning when I got up, my legs and knees are sore, but they are not throbbing like in the middle of the night. I managed to walk down the stairs this morning without cringing. (we recently moved into a town house, and bedrooms are upstairs - I avoid making too many trips upstairs as my knees creek!) I keep hearing Jillians voice in the video about putting stress on the body to make a change. I do not quit, and I will make it through this 30 day challenge. I will keep pushing myself and talking myself into not stopping. Letting my body wake up a bit before I tackle day 4 of the video - just wanted to share my pain LOL. I do hope this gets easier - but then again, if it does I would not be putting that good stress on my body.
  • dloucarter
    dloucarter Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    A bit late but I started Day 1 of Level 1 today, i'm going to do it everyday :) I had awesome results previously from this workout, cant wait for Day 30!
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Did day 2 yesterday and then decided to wear heels to work today. I would not suggest doing this. I hurt...all over.
  • demarii06
    Options
    Day 3! Lets keep it going!
  • megaen29
    megaen29 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done of Level 1. Definitely feeling the burn in my arms and legs but I'm going to go at it again tomorrow!!
  • tessi1993
    tessi1993 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    how is this logged?
  • reach4thestar
    reach4thestar Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I am on day 4. Hoping to be able to complete it....It's logged as circuit training IMO.
  • laaclay
    laaclay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im in as well!!! Just completed my first day. I'm already nervous.
  • dloucarter
    Options
    I too log it as Circuit Training. My heart rate monitor says I burn 145 calories in the 20 or so minutes for Level 1.
  • dloucarter
    Options
    Day 2 Done! Was completed laughing most of the way through as I normally do it b 4 my 2 kids wake in the morning but time ran away and I thought this is it i'm still going to do before school time so both my kids joined in & they had a ball jumping around. My 6yr old daughter used 2 kiwi fruits in each hand as her hand weights lol.
  • kenyattadandridge
    kenyattadandridge Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday and did it again today, it wasn't that bad I don't like doing push ups though. How was it for you?
  • tessi1993
    tessi1993 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    what do i type into youtube?