Discouraged by trace calories...

Options

Replies

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    By the looks. You're way skinnier than me.
  • emdeesea
    emdeesea Posts: 1,823 Member
    Options
    You don't know your weight but you want to lose 16 pounds. Okay.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    iwz7u4frxuih.jpg
    This was taken Saturday clearly not underweight lol

OP, I'm a little baffled when you say you are clearly not underweight, when to the vast majority of people, you clearly are. Look at your arms. I suggest that you read a little on "body dysmorphic disorder" and consider seeing a professional regarding this issue. Try calculating your BMI, and getting your bodyfat percentage done, and comparing that to the healthy range. Your eyes are deceiving you if you truly believe that you don't appear underweight.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Damn, girl, your phone almost has wider shoulders than you!

I'm having trouble seeing where 16 pounds is supposed to come from....
  • neversummer7
    Options
    Mr_Knight wrote: »

lol thats cuz the phone is up close and is a huge phone

and as for the remarks about the arms, the rest of my body isn't underweight
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Whatevs
  • Maitria
    Maitria Posts: 439 Member
    Options

OP, no offense, but ;) I'm going to bow out of this thread. I think debating you about your weight is just fuel for you. I hope at some point you get some help; you have a lot more value than how thin you can get.
  • neversummer7
    Options
    Maitria wrote: »

OP, no offense, but ;) I'm going to bow out of this thread. I think debating you about your weight is just fuel for you. I hope at some point you get some help; you have a lot more value than how thin you can get.

:/ its not about thinness, this thread started off as understanding trace calories and how they should be counted, and i am glad that I asked because I had no idea how my diet is and how pathetic it is. Thank you for all of your advice, and I am sorry that this is how the conversations have turned out.
  • neversummer7
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »

:/ its not about thinness, this thread started off as understanding trace calories and how they should be counted, and i am glad that I asked because I had no idea how my diet is and how pathetic it is. Thank you for all of your advice, and I am sorry that this is how the conversations have turned out.

No. The reality is you are looking for help with your diet so that you can lose more weight.

Obviously you don't think you have a problem when you do or this is just an elaborate troll.
    this is no troll i promise, i just don't know my weight and i keep getting picked on for gaining weight (my coworkers keep poking at my face and saying what lovely chubby cheeks they're glad they don't have and poking at my legs and stomach making fun of my weight gain. so i figured i would eat 1500 its nothing extreme
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    And nothing has been resolved after 6 pages
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options

No. The reality is you are looking for help with your diet so that you can lose more weight.

Obviously you don't think you have a problem when you do or this is just an elaborate troll.
    this is no troll i promise, i just don't know my weight and i keep getting picked on for gaining weight (my coworkers keep poking at my face and saying what lovely chubby cheeks they're glad they don't have and poking at my legs and stomach making fun of my weight gain. so i figured i would eat 1500 its nothing extreme

OP, I hesitate to insinuate that you're lying, but this is quite far from believable. Aside from the fact that your coworkers are unlikely to do such a thing even if it were true, since that could lead to you literally suing the company for creating a hostile work environment, but it's also so far from true that it's simply not believable that they would even tease or joke about you being chubby.
  • neversummer7
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    And nothing has been resolved after 6 pages
    Actually it has :)
    for breakfast i had a banana with tea
    lunch i had a turkey sandwich with a avocado on the side and for dinner i made chicken alfredo pasta
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    6 pages ago I asked you if you had seen a counsellor. You ignored it, and you do still.
    You seem like a nice person. Get some help about your body issues.
    You don't need to lose weight. You need a new vision in your mind.
  • paulandrachelk
    paulandrachelk Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    How does a "bag" of apples and grapes add up to 200 calories? One apple is 100. Maybe I don't visualize the right "bag".
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options

Where do you work? I mean, not specifically, but what type of workplace environment is it? Because in almost every job I can fathom, other than being a dancer (ballet people!) This type of comment would incite a lawsuit not an eating disorder...
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    iwz7u4frxuih.jpg
    This was taken Saturday clearly not underweight lol

Are you sure?
    Positive :) I've been told I no longer look thin by many people

I have literally never seen a person whose upper arm and forearm were as big around as their wrist.