20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    We have a lovely lady who is having a birthday today,
    JaniceClark08--March 28--Shepherdsville, KY

happy birthday Janice Clark she has been a very loyal member here and a very wonderful person. have a great one
    Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    We just had a terrible wreck on our street and the Rodeo parade began shortly
    marie
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Happy B-day, Janice! (*) (*)
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Thank you Marie, you are very sweet, with your birthday wish. I had a great day yesterday, started early celebrating my birthday, went out to lunch with my husband, had Mexican,, went shopping got a new dress,some skorts, and was happy how they fit. I also got a new Samsung fit gear, I cant wait to go walking with it. My daughter and grandson came over to seem me for my birthday, and she brought me a gigi's cupcake, I shared with grandson, it was wonderful, needless to say I was over on my calories yesterday, but thats okay.
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Thanks Connie , you and Marie have done a great job, with this thread thanks for everything.
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Safe tra
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    <3 Connie we leave on the morning of the 6th of april. . the day you tally up Maybe n Nancy can help you. I will report my Easter lost before we leave
    Alice had a gain last week. Hope she got it off by today.She will be out tomorrow. need to do a little shopping. She is driving us up there. I will be taking my I pad however wont have connection till we get to my granddaughter house , unless Alice has some thing to check in with.This last bad weather and the funeral got us off track. it is a 7 hour drive
    Can't hardly wait to see my great grandbaby

<3 Becky. That happens to me too after a spell of weiht lost I kind of takes s break from Dieting I plan on not during that this time.But this time I am not dietin I Am enjoy a new way of eating. Sorry about your son. hope it all work out Ok

<3 Barbie this eating the same thing everyday for breakfast and lunch is working great for me.so far.Don't know how I will handle our little trip, but will do the best I can.i know I need to plan.But this is new for me.

Have a great day everyone
    Cheers
    marie

• vicky1947mfp
    Options
    Safe travels Marie. We leave on April 7 to visit our son in PA. Hope the weather is warmer and I stay on track.
    Safe tra
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    <3 Connie we leave on the morning of the 6th of april. . the day you tally up Maybe n Nancy can help you. I will report my Easter lost before we leave
    Alice had a gain last week. Hope she got it off by today.She will be out tomorrow. need to do a little shopping. She is driving us up there. I will be taking my I pad however wont have connection till we get to my granddaughter house , unless Alice has some thing to check in with.This last bad weather and the funeral got us off track. it is a 7 hour drive
    Can't hardly wait to see my great grandbaby

<3 Becky. That happens to me too after a spell of weiht lost I kind of takes s break from Dieting I plan on not during that this time.But this time I am not dietin I Am enjoy a new way of eating. Sorry about your son. hope it all work out Ok

<3 Barbie this eating the same thing everyday for breakfast and lunch is working great for me.so far.Don't know how I will handle our little trip, but will do the best I can.i know I need to plan.But this is new for me.

Have a great day everyone
    Cheers
    marie

• vicky1947mfp
    Options
    I am having trouble getting the hang of posting on here. Sorry!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I am having trouble getting the hang of posting on here. Sorry!

You are doing great Vicky. so glad to have you posting here.
    Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Thanks Connie , you and Marie have done a great job, with this thread thanks for everything.

Janice it is people like you who made this a great place to hang out at. Thanks for being you.Cheers Marie

• rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday, Janice!

Becky, I hope your son is able to keep his finger. :/

It's deceptively sunny out today. It's so cold! I'm really trying to not turn the heat on, but it's 60 degrees in here. I get cold and hot easily though. :P
    I'm really loving the ladies in my apt. office. Another one came over to me yesterday and went on about how much weight I've lost. Haha, I love it! They are so nice, I appreciate them so much.
    I need to get myself off the couch and out from under the blanket and get to the gym soon, have homework and cleaning to do today.

Hope everyone is having a good day, happy weekend!
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Hello losers!

Another sunny day but we have a dusting of snow and it just won't let up. I have had snow on my birthday and that will be April 4th. We shall see this year.

We are having company for dinner tonight so my menu is; Cornish hens, wild rice, green beans with slivered almonds. French onion soup to start and cannolies for dessert and coffee.

Anxious to finish this challenge and sink my teeth into the next one. Best of luck to the
    final finish for everyone next week !!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANICE !

Marie - Safe travels
    Becky - Sorry to hear about your son, hope all goes his way at the doctor.
    Stephanie - Nice loss keep up the good work.
    Vicky - A nice loss of 25 pounds, congratulations hope you meet your goal.
    -
    Welcome to all the new people.

Shirley
    Ontario, Canada

• janiceclark08
    Options
    Thank you everyone for my birthday wishes, its been a good one so far.
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    happy birthday Janice!! sounds like it has been a wonderful celebration :)
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I remember now you are taking the family skiing Have a great time.how many kids do ou hAve?
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Marie -I'm not the one going skiing, I remember someone said they were. I have 2 kids, a son 32 and a daughter 27. I turned 55.
    Slw19- I have more plans tomorrow with my 3 older sisters, we're going out for lunch, having barbecue. Its a birthday weekend.
  • eileenjez
    eileenjez Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Like so many of you I'll be glad when this winter is over and it warms up again. I am so looking forward to going out and walking after dinner. One of the nice things about living here is that when summer comes the sun stays up to almost 10 pm. Makes for a great time to walk. My week has been great. I have a loss of 1.6 lbs. Total so far 7 lbs. This is a first for me. It seems like I have been trying to loose for so long and the scale has never budged. The meds that I have been on haven't helped either.

SW 185
    CW 178

Eileen
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Great loss, Eileen! It's great when the scale finally moves.
    I can't weight til the warm weather comes back, either! We had a few really nice days and then we got flurries yesterday. And it was so cold today, it's crazy!
  • vicky1947mfp
    Options
    Eileen. Way to go. So glad you are seeing results.
  • vicky1947mfp
    Options
    Shirley-Thanks for the congrats. I just try to take it a day at a time! MFP is really helping to keep me accountable.