20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I got on the scale today and finally broke out of the 170's!! Today's weight 168.8...I'm so thrilled!!

SW: 191
    CW: 168.8
    GW: 135

Cristina--you are doing great!!! It feels so good when you hit those milestones!! Keep up the good work.
    Nancy

• Nitainspain
    Nitainspain Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well this week, I am pleased to say that I have stayed the same!
    I have had visitors out for 11 days so have been eating out quite a lot!
    This in itself is a challenge for me, as I do find it very tempting to eat the wrong foods!
    Anyway, back on plan this week so looking forward to a loss.
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    I got on the scale today and finally broke out of the 170's!! Today's weight 168.8...I'm so thrilled!!

happy days Cristina in the 160's I am still trying to get out of the 190's I am trilled for you. Keep it up Dear.
    marie

• CALIECAT
    Options
    My weigh in today: down .8 lb. yea!!!

SW: 149
    CW: 145.1
    GW: 125
    I am real happy with this, not discouraged with the slow loss, I am in for the long haul!!! With One One One I can do this.
    Connie I see we lost the same amount, congrats to you.
    Congrats to everyone who had a loss this week.
    Have a great day.
    Sun shining but cold in Mississippi.
    Nancy

Nancy I pick up .3 this morning. But I am not even disgusted for I know it will come off. I hope before I go to the doctor Friday for my Check up.
    For lunch I had 2 cups of green beans that I cook this morning. did not want to wait to cook any meat so put 2 oz of cheese on top and warm them up Delish. Made it to the store and just got home
    The weather here is just out of this world.
    marie

• eyegirl777va
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Marie, You have to remember that you were sick last week and the antibiotics and all that was going on with your body probably caused the little up tick in weight. This is a new day and I know you are faithful with doing the right thing with your food.
    Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Thanks Nancy I have been faithful to this 1- 1-1-plan. You and Connie keep me motivated
  • Sandcastles61
    Sandcastles61 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    WOW everyone is putting up great numbers this week! The pounds for the challenge are really stacking up and we're only half way there <3 It really helps keep me motivated to see everyone losing slow and healthy, and especially maintaining when weather, vacations, family and out of town guests hit the mix. We ROCK!!
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Marie - Thanks for all the recipes. I will check out the green bean recipe. My DH loves green beans.
    -
    Well all done with my colonoscopy and all went well. No polys and good for another 10 years. Although I was starving for something to eat after that. I had fluids all day yesterday and no fluids after midnight. My apt. was 11:00am but I did get in about 20 min. early. So I guess we got out around 11:30 and I was really hungry by then.
    I weighed myself this morning and I lost 1.4 lbs.

No driving for 24 hours and I will fix dinner later. Still kind of groggy from the anesthetic but it is wearing off.

Shirley
    Ontario, Canada
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    My weigh in today: down .8 lb. yea!!!

SW: 149
    CW: 145.1
    GW: 125
    I am real happy with this, not discouraged with the slow loss, I am in for the long haul!!! With One One One I can do this.
    Connie I see we lost the same amount, congrats to you.
    Congrats to everyone who had a loss this week.
    Have a great day.
    Sun shining but cold in Mississippi.
    Nancy

Yay, Nancy!
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Shirley61 wrote: »
    Marie - Thanks for all the recipes. I will check out the green bean recipe. My DH loves green beans.
    -
    Well all done with my colonoscopy and all went well. No polys and good for another 10 years. Although I was starving for something to eat after that. I had fluids all day yesterday and no fluids after midnight. My apt. was 11:00am but I did get in about 20 min. early. So I guess we got out around 11:30 and I was really hungry by then.
    I weighed myself this morning and I lost 1.4 lbs.

No driving for 24 hours and I will fix dinner later. Still kind of groggy from the anesthetic but it is wearing off.

Shirley
    Ontario, Canada

Glad all is well, Shirley. Gotta love those colonoscopies..that "thin" feeling the morning of.☺️
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options

Alice - Congrats on the 10,000 steps. Hard to accomplish sometimes.

Cristina- You are at the weight I was last summer. That is my goal but going slowly.
    I have the metabolism that is slow but still at it. Never give up!

Shirley
    Ontario, Canada

• Abakan
    Abakan Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Good to hear all is well after your procedure Shirley.
    Linda UK.
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Shirley, Glad your Colonoscopy is over and you got a good report!!!
    Nancy
  • webby314
    webby314 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Cristina, your news is inspiring. Congratulations!
    Shirley, I'm glad you got good news and can eat solid food today!
    Great job Nancy, with your weight loss!
    I've had a good month of starting new habits. Reading this thread is a great part of my day. Thanks to all!
  • eatless83
    eatless83 Posts: 158 Member
    Options

Way to go!!

It feels so good breaking into that next bracket!!

Keep it up :-)
  • eatless83
    eatless83 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    The extra few pounds I put on last week on holiday have almost gone (1lb left out of 4!!)

So back to it!! I must get into the onederland by this time next week - that's my mini goal!

Faye
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    eatless83 wrote: »
    The extra few pounds I put on last week on holiday have almost gone (1lb left out of 4!!)

So back to it!! I must get into the onederland by this time next week - that's my mini goal!

Faye
    Faye Onederland here you come. Love it
    marie

• eileenjez
    eileenjez Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Well I was down 1 pound for my weigh in. At least it's in the right direction. Last couple of days haven't gotten my steps in and it doesn't look like it's going to happen tomorrow either. Supposed to be down to -15 wind chill tomorrow. We ended up getting another 2 inches of snow which isn't to bad considering this has been one of the smallest amounts we've had here in North Dakota. It seems like everyone else is getting the snow that we usually get.

eileen
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Happy Wednesday!

Congrats to all who weighed in yesterday. Congrats to those who lost, stayed the same, or experienced a small gain. A healthy lifestyle is the main goal and we must never lose sight of that. The scale has a tendency to derail our efforts. I, for one, have quit many times due to those numbers. Not happening this time; I finally get it.

Gym day..movin' and groovin' with personal training and Aquafit.

Hope you guys have a wonderful, productive, and mindful day.

Stay strong!
    Connie
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Good morning on hump day!
    It is a bit warmer today...well at least above freezing so I will go outside for my walk and do my video later.
    I will weigh tomorrow for the week.
    Hope everyone has a great day!!
    Ruthie in Austria