Sandcastles61 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    eatless83 wrote: »
    Happy dance....I just made onederland!!

SW 205
    CW 199
    GW 185
    UGW 170

I couldn't have done it without you all :-)

WOOHOO :D. I'm doing the happy dance with you <3
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    eatless83 wrote: »
    Happy dance....I just made onederland!!

SW 205
    CW 199
    GW 185
    UGW 170

I couldn't have done it without you all :-)
    Wow!!! That is really great. Congratulations
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    What a joyous moment Eatless so happy for you.And we could not be any happier than you.
    1491870bjr3cshi8m.gif1491870bjr3cshi8m.gif1491870bjr3cshi8m.gif1491870bjr3cshi8m.gif1491870bjr3cshi8m.gif

marie
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Kenea993 wrote: »
    Congrats on everyone's loss! So exciting! It weigh in day for me and I'm down 2.6 lbs! Which is really suppressing with the food choices I've been making this week. but I did try and even it it with exercise.
    Sw 223
    Cw 215.2
    Gw ~130
    Getting down there. Since I started this challenge late but all the weight I've lost is since January I'm going to count that weight towards the 20lbs so total loss of 7.8 lbs

Kenea, You are doing a great job!!! Keep up the good work it is so rewarding!!!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,972 Member
    Options
    The reason most people fail instead of succeed is that they trade what they want the MOST for what they want at the MOMENT.

I read this on someone's post on MFP when I first started and I adopted it as my own. Every success I've experienced has been because health and fitness are at the top of my list ahead of recreational eating, pleasing others, relaxing, and a lot of other things that get in the way of doing what I know to be right.

<3 Barbie
  • eatless83
    eatless83 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Ue
    barbiecat wrote: »
    The reason most people fail instead of succeed is that they trade what they want the MOST for what they want at the MOMENT.

I read this on someone's post on MFP when I first started and I adopted it as my own. Every success I've experienced has been because health and fitness are at the top of my list ahead of recreational eating, pleasing others, relaxing, and a lot of other things that get in the way of doing what I know to be right.

<3 Barbie

yes - that was the quote I was thinking of!!

I really find it inspirational - :-)

• eatless83
    eatless83 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the congratulations and support guys it really is helping!!

Faye
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Way to go Faye! That is awesome!!

• JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Weigh in this morning: I lost 2lbs! That puts me at 9lbs. I am happy about that but it is such hard work I wish it would go more quickly.

SW 202
    CW 193
    GW Easter: 182
    Lbs lost: 9
    Lbs to go: 11
  • cherys
    cherys Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Barbiecat got in there first! :) Eatless I was just going to say Barbiecat's quote has inspired me massively. It just gets you into the right mindset. It's brilliant.
  • sparklecomet
    sparklecomet Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday everyone!! I went to a concert last night and I still went to spin class before it. More importantly I had eaten all my calories for the day so I didn't get a beer or anything at the concert! Previously I would have said "oh it's a special occasion" but I decided that some occasions have to be more special than others or otherwise I'll use them as an excuse all the time! I have 4.2 lbs to lose before the end of February (down 2lbs) so I can't afford to slip up! =) I wont reach 20lbs by easter but I will win my dietbet!!
  • LinCharpentier
    LinCharpentier Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    There all caught up from where I left yesterday. Left two pages unread sorry about that but if I want to be out of the house and gone for coffee by 7:30 quarter to eight. I had to do it that way.

Marie
    Love that picture So cute. But I never found a word that made me think you were grumpy other than the fact that you can't do at 84 what you did at 64 wonder why. LOL

Mysty
    Your almost there. Going to make more than 20 and that's a bonus.

Marie
    Those muffins I found the recipe on google I asked for muffins made with oatmeal flour.
    Your so computer smart i'm sure you will find them.

Faye and Ruthie
    Congrats nice loses

As for me last night was tops night I was best loser with 4 lbs. I was very happy with that.
    So I got off what I had gained at least. I started at 210 snuck up to 213.5 now 209.5. I treated myself to the wrong think last night had an ice cream bar. How stupid was that. But It still fit in my daily food goals.
    So today it's going to be a great day.
    Last night at tops we talked about
    What is it that you expect from life (talking about our weight)
    What do you expect to do to reach that goal.

See you all lighter
    Linda in cold Northern Ontario.

• CALIECAT
    Options
    Sparkle you made history last night ]ove your new found attitude. that's the
    WTG
    A great motivation for us all.

As for me I am a happy tis morning. I lost most of my water retention. had yesterday.
    My attitude really show up yesterday when I had gained and been so good on the plan. I really don't need days like that. Just got to overcome them days' know I will continue to have days like that. I just got to overcome them. Its been many years since I have been in the 180's and I am getting closer. I will not let anything get in my way.

Looking on the blighter side
    1908481uv3t05zpie.gif

Marie
  • CALIECAT
    edited February 2015
    Options
    There all caught up from where I left yesterday. Left two pages unread sorry about that but if I want to be out of the house and gone for coffee by 7:30 quarter to eight. I had to do it that way.

Marie
    Love that picture So cute. But I never found a word that made me think you were grumpy other than the fact that you can't do at 84 what you did at 64 wonder why. LOL

Mysty
    Your almost there. Going to make more than 20 and that's a bonus.

Marie
    Those muffins I found the recipe on google I asked for muffins made with oatmeal flour.
    Your so computer smart i'm sure you will find them.

Faye and Ruthie
    Congrats nice loses

As for me last night was tops night I was best loser with 4 lbs. I was very happy with that.
    So I got off what I had gained at least. I started at 210 snuck up to 213.5 now 209.5. I treated myself to the wrong think last night had an ice cream bar. How stupid was that.

See you all lighter
    Linda in cold Northern Ontario.

great loss lin. and thanks for the pep talk.

I used to go to Tops. and did quite well many years ago. W all met at a restaurant afterwards for a treat. For most of us went without supper to weigh in.For we had a week to lose it.

lets all have a wonderful day.
    Marie

• LinCharpentier
    LinCharpentier Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Marie
    I've been a member of tops for many years. I wouldn't want to know how much i'd weight without them. I quit and gained many times. But I always go back manage to lose 20 lbs. Quit and gain it back must of done that 100 times over the years. I'm safe to say right now i'm at 20 lbs lighter than my heaviest at tops. So going for another 20 I have lots to lose. Let's make today a great day. I started on the right foot. Shower did my hair. They say if you like what you see in the mirror you will do good.

See you lighter
    Linda
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Good morning, LOSERS!!! My oh my, we have a lot of losers and that is fantastic!
    Faye..big shout out for reaching the coveted ONEerland! Those of us still in TWOterville will be joining you sometime this year we hope!
    Sparkle..good for you picking special occasions carefully.
    Ruthie, Mysty, and Linda...weigh to go..keep on keeping on!

If I missed anyone, I'm sorry...afraid if I go back another page, I'll lose this post.

Hi Barbie...glad you dropped in.

Happy Thursday, everyone!

The sun is out some today but colder temps will be coming along with gusty winds. I'm not complaining because I know some of you live in icy, frigid climates so what I have here in SC is pretty balmy in comparison.

No formal excercise today, just gonna run errands, do housework, and get my steps in.

Have a great day and stay strong!

Connie
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    Sparkle you made history last night ]ove your new found attitude. that's the
    WTG
    A great motivation for us all.

As for me I am a happy tis morning. I lost most of my water retention. had yesterday.
    My attitude really show up yesterday when I had gained and been so good on the plan. I really don't need days like that. Just got to overcome them days' know I will continue to have days like that. I just got to overcome them. Its been many years since I have been in the 180's and I am getting closer. I will not let anything get in my way.

Looking on the blighter side
    1908481uv3t05zpie.gif

Marie

So happy you dropped the water weight. Yes, we all have days like that and we are here to help each other get through them!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Thanks Connie.you are the backbone of this thread. If it wasn't for you I would probable be Back to eating in my old ways you made me realize how great this 1-1-1- is. I really enjoy looking at my plate and double checking to be sure I have my 1 servings of
    carbs, one servings of fat and the one servings of protein and lots of free vegies.
    Marie
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    great job all the losers!!

connie and marie, still loving the one one one!! last night I had salmon with roasted brussel sprouts. two squares of dark chocolate. it was yummy!! running to spin, check in later:)
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Bless you Stephanie What kind of dark chocolate do you buy?