hotties only date other hotties...

Options

Replies

• Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Said often about this gentleman but in the end only his wife knows and matters.
    donaldtrump.jpg

My favorite Melania Trump quote:

Reporter asks: "Would you have married him if wasn't rich?"
    Melania's answer: "Would he have married me if I wasn't beautiful?"
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    There are 2 types of people: those that make generalizations about people and those that ... oh wait.
  • BOOMaggedon
    BOOMaggedon Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    2qlboy1.jpg

Hey. Some of the women I dated appreciated me finishing last.

Ooops? Thread locked in... 5... 4...

attachment.php?attachmentid=2741&d=1343786541
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    2qlboy1.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=2741&d=1343786541

missed the #drama, but i'm saving this lovely pic for later ^...bahahhaha.

badum psh.
  • cheyennekl
    cheyennekl Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    There definitely has to be some physical chemistry , but a sense of humour, intelligence and wit are way more important!! And as a lot of other people have said, who defines what a "hottie" is? I know my friends and I have completely different ideas on what constitutes hot!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Said often about this gentleman but in the end only his wife knows and matters.
    donaldtrump.jpg

My favorite Melania Trump quote:

Reporter asks: "Would you have married him if wasn't rich?"
    Melania's answer: "Would he have married me if I wasn't beautiful?"

Smart woman. hey dont you just imagine he has powerful old man breathe?
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    2qlboy1.jpg

I would hope they would not lock a thread on something so informative more men should know.

PS-thats the funniest gif
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    There are 2 types of people: those that make generalizations about people and those that ... oh wait.

who made any generalizations?
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    So where the hell do I sit on this scale?

The last two women I asked out blew me off. One did the Old, "maybe", "We'll see". WTF, am I a six year old asking for a cookie? Just say thanks but no thanks. The second woman had been flirting with me for weeks, and yes it was flirting, not just being nice. She made several remarks about how she would date me, liked older men, how she found my sense of humor to be attracitve quality. When I asked her out on a date, she said yes, then when we went to nail down plans, she said she just wanted to do a freinds thing cuz she isnt ready to date anyone yet... SMH...

At this rate, I almost want to give up on women all together... well, not all together, but dating is making me want to get a mail order bride

No I am not rich, but make a good living, I may not be totally hot, but not bad either, and as for personality, effin forget about it, I am the funniest person I know, bar none! It should also be noted that while I play a bad boy on TV, I am easily wrapped around a womans finger and whipped behind closed doors. Perfect guy, I tell you! LOL

Go ahead ladies, give me some honest feedback, what the hell are you looking for?

Sorry I'm sure the ladies won't want to hear this but IMO lot's of women like to keep a guy on the hook just enough to boost their ego.

Yet we are the ones with ego issues..
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options

I'm curious since you are obviously very beautiful, how many "ugly" guys have you been involved with, dated, given the time of day?

And ya that first part sounds like I'm *kitten* kissing-just being honest, and ya the rest sounds like I'm being a ****....Meh just answer the question.:smile:
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    I think prostitution is a great option for men.

Woman says, "I like intelligent, witty, skinny, nerdy men with good bodies who are at least 6 foot tall and have good careers who can pay my child support and alimony and take me to nice dinners and buy me things and this and that and this." Oh f'it, I'm just getting a call girl - problem solved.
    Options

I'm curious since you are obviously very beautiful, how many "ugly" guys have you been involved with, dated, given the time of day?

And ya that first part sounds like I'm *kitten* kissing-just being honest, and ya the rest sounds like I'm being a ****....Meh just answer the question.:smile:

more than you'd imagine, I'm sure, i.e. more than half, like way more. The guy I date on and off (in my album) is hot to me, but probably not classically hot or what anyone would expect I'd date. And, thank you for the kind words. :happy:
    Options

The last two women I asked out blew me off. One did the Old, "maybe", "We'll see". WTF, am I a six year old asking for a cookie? Just say thanks but no thanks. The second woman had been flirting with me for weeks, and yes it was flirting, not just being nice. She made several remarks about how she would date me, liked older men, how she found my sense of humor to be attracitve quality. When I asked her out on a date, she said yes, then when we went to nail down plans, she said she just wanted to do a freinds thing cuz she isnt ready to date anyone yet... SMH...

At this rate, I almost want to give up on women all together... well, not all together, but dating is making me want to get a mail order bride

No I am not rich, but make a good living, I may not be totally hot, but not bad either, and as for personality, effin forget about it, I am the funniest person I know, bar none! It should also be noted that while I play a bad boy on TV, I am easily wrapped around a womans finger and whipped behind closed doors. Perfect guy, I tell you! LOL

Go ahead ladies, give me some honest feedback, what the hell are you looking for?

Sorry I'm sure the ladies won't want to hear this but IMO lot's of women like to keep a guy on the hook just enough to boost their ego.

"women" don't do that. Girls (and boys) do that keep them hanging crap.
  • happywithme12
    happywithme12 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    You're,like Realllly s:m'art n sTuff,

LMFAO
  • happywithme12
    happywithme12 Posts: 477 Member
    Options

I know a lot of women that use there looks to get what they want from a guy and i know guys that don't care about anyone but themselves its part of human nature. I have found that people in general suck a lot of times because the values that were true when I was younger seem to have faded away. I was brought up a christian and to use christain values, i am not a very religious person but those values have stayed with me to this day. We all do things we shouldn't but most of us learn from our mistakes. A persons personality is the most important thing, and i agree if you are not in to someone you should just come out and say it and not lead them to believe something that isn't true.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Remember: If it floats, flies, or f*cks, just rent it. It's cheaper that way.
    Options

so, I should rent a date and/or husband? Hmm... worth some thought...
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options

so, I should rent a date and/or husband? Hmm... worth some thought...
    hubbies'R'us
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What I find exceptionally attractive in a man, may not even make another woman look twice. :glasses:
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I think prostitution is a great option for men.

Woman says, "I like intelligent, witty, skinny, nerdy men with good bodies who are at least 6 foot tall and have good careers who can pay my child support and alimony and take me to nice dinners and buy me things and this and that and this." Oh f'it, I'm just getting a call girl - problem solved.

So you want a woman only for sex? Then yes, a hooker is perfect for you. :indifferent: