Junk Food Poll

Options

Replies

• lucys1225
    lucys1225 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Yes, after eating what I consider a healthy diet for a number of years, I cannot tolerate any junk food. No only do I get digestive issues, I feel sluggish the following day.
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    that is how I feel. It is physical. My diet is very stable (open diary) and I feel better than I have ever felt. I Don't even think about messing with it. Except after a couple of glasses of wine, which is why I gave that up too, at least for now
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    kxbrown27 wrote: »
    I don't eat fast food, junk food, whatever you want to call it because it makes me ill. Not because I 'feel' that it makes me ill, but to the point of tangible physical effects. Bloating, digestive issues, and such damage to my toilet that I have had to issue written apologies.

You wrote a letter to your toilet?
  • runner475
    runner475 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    I don't eat fast food, junk food, whatever you want to call it because it makes me ill. Not because I 'feel' that it makes me ill, but to the point of tangible physical effects. Bloating, digestive issues, and such damage to my toilet that I have had to issue written apologies.

pretty sure that is not limited to just "fast food" ...as I have annihilated some bathrooms after a home cooked meal...sometimes it is just stomach issues...

No, my diet has kept my system very stable. I'm what you would refer to as 'dependable' in that regard. Fast food throws everything out of kilter.

+1 to their experience. I have trouble digesting Chinese. It sucks but I have come to accept the reality.

Our bodies do not react the same way. Some have good resistance some don't.
  • kxbrown27
    kxbrown27 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »

You wrote a letter to your toilet?

Given the level of guilt I felt, it was the right thing to do. I don't need that thing planning revenge on me.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    nm

*get me out of this thread*
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    runner475 wrote: »

pretty sure that is not limited to just "fast food" ...as I have annihilated some bathrooms after a home cooked meal...sometimes it is just stomach issues...

No, my diet has kept my system very stable. I'm what you would refer to as 'dependable' in that regard. Fast food throws everything out of kilter.

+1 to their experience. I have trouble digesting Chinese. It sucks but I have come to accept the reality.

so is that a bodily thing or a "junk" food thing...
  • kxbrown27
    Options

I consider it junk. That's not to say it's "junky food", but strictly based on what it does to me, I choose to label it junk when referring to my diet.

• samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I feel gross after eating anything from McDonalds, but I also am not a fan of their food.
  • jpaulie
    Options
    jacksonpt wrote: »
    nm

I'm starting a sugar poll soon ;)
  • Phoenix_Down
    Phoenix_Down Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    jpaulie wrote: »
    nm

2cyinic.gif
  • ndj1979
    Options

I consider it junk. That's not to say it's "junky food", but strictly based on what it does to me, I choose to label it junk when referring to my diet.

interesting..

I could eat "clean" food and a drop a bomb like Nagasaki with no problem...

so for me it tends to be how my stomach is doing on that particular day ...
  • ndj1979
    Options
    jpaulie wrote: »
    nm

for the love of NO, please don't...
  • Ja_ja_jakeya
    Ja_ja_jakeya Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Sugar makes my teeth hurt, I don't know if that counts
  • jpaulie
    Options
    LMAO
  • runner475
    runner475 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options

I don't know what's a junk food definition and I'm serious, very serious here .....
    For me it's both....

Some of the food makes me sleepy and Chinese makes me put up a tent in restroom. Sorry if it's someone's lunch time. I didn't mean to spoil it ......
  • kxbrown27
    Options

interesting..

My Mom's homemade chicken soup would have you mistaking me for a trumpet player. It's low in sodium and full of lean chicken and veggies, but I still call it junk. She must put something in there that I don't know about.

• Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options

interesting..

Maybe you need to 'clean' up your diet in general. o:)
  • ndj1979
    Options

interesting..

My Mom's homemade chicken soup would have you mistaking me for a trumpet player. It's low in sodium and full of lean chicken and veggies, but I still call it junk. She must put something in there that I don't know about.

Lol
  • ndj1979
    Options

interesting..

Maybe you need to 'clean' up your diet in general. o:)

or my colon..

colon blow anyone???