Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

I grant then ruin someone's wish...

Options

Replies

• Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    Granted but your imperfections become your strengths and everything else becomes your imperfections.

I wish I was normal.
  • tonybalony01
    tonybalony01 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Granted. But everybody knows that normal is boring, and now nobody wants to talk to you because of how boring you are.

I wish I got paid to play video games all day.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Granted by you have to actually live in the video game.

I wish I had long hair.
  • khara2012
    khara2012 Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    getitamb wrote: »

I wish I had long hair.

Granted, but your hair is so long because you're locked in a tower, and you need it for your Prince Charming to climb to your rescue. Unfortunately, due to a mugging, your Prince Charming us now blind and laying in the hospital with total amnesia.

I wish people weren't so crude and obnoxious.
  • jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    Options
    khara2012 wrote: »
    getitamb wrote: »

I wish I had long hair.

Granted, but your hair is so long because you're locked in a tower, and you need it for your Prince Charming to climb to your rescue. Unfortunately, due to a mugging, your Prince Charming us now blind and laying in the hospital with total amnesia.

I wish people weren't so crude and obnoxious.

Granted, but now, you are a societal pariah. People are obligated to ignore you completely. You are not to be spoken to, looked at directly or even remotely acknowledged. You cease to exist. The ensuing loneliness and isolation drive you mad within days. You gnaw your limbs off and wind up a bloody stump rocking back and forth in the middle of the street. People secretly refer to you as "Mat".

I wish I was the chosen one.
  • Iguessicandothis
    Iguessicandothis Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Granted. You've been chosen as a human sacrifice and will now die a gruesome death.

I wish I could talk to animals.
  • dozensofthreads
    dozensofthreads Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Granted, but you no longer understand human language.

I wish I could snap my fingers and be at my goal weight.
  • jaymvita
    Options
    moyen2 wrote: »
    Granted. You've been chosen as a human sacrifice and will now die a gruesome death.

Granted. You can talk to animals. But you only know the curse words. Every animal on earth finds you rude and insensitive and take turns smacking you around to learn you some manners. Your plaintive cries for mercy only come out as crude momma jokes which brings on more beat down. Dr. Doolittle you are not.

I wish it didn't hurt when I bend it this way.
  • jaymvita
    Options

Granted. Every time you snap your fingers, a body part falls off. In your zeal, you snapped your fingers five times quickly. Your friends now call you Stumpy.

I wish I knew how to quit you.
  • Iguessicandothis
    Options

Granted. Only your fingers are too sweaty to snap properly, so you can never quite get it right.

• pierportbeach
    pierportbeach Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Granted -- you're a prisoner in maximum security

I wish I would publish a famous literary novel
  • dozensofthreads
    Options
    jaymvita wrote: »

Granted. Every time you snap your fingers, a body part falls off. In your zeal, you snapped your fingers five times quickly. Your friends now call you Stumpy.

I wish I knew how to quit you.

LMFAO OH MY GOD

Granted, but in quitting me, you also forget every single movie quote you've ever memorized and used as a joke, therefore being rendered obsolete among your pop culture centered friends and family.

I wish I had an extra day between Saturday and Sunday.
  • Iguessicandothis
    edited January 2016
    Options

Granted. You can talk to animals. But you only know the curse words. Every animal on earth finds you rude and insensitive and take turns smacking you around to learn you some manners. Your plaintive cries for mercy only come out as crude momma jokes which brings on more beat down. Dr. Doolittle you are not.

Granted, but it now hurts every time you're not bending so you have to remain in that bent position permanently.

I wish I had perfect teeth.
  • jaymvita
    Options

Granted. But it's a Penthouse Forums "novel" whose pages are laminated. And your parents just asked you for a signed copy. Good luck with that.

I wish I didn't just think of that.
  • dozensofthreads
    Options

Granted. Only your fingers are too sweaty to snap properly, so you can never quite get it right.

Ewwww
  • dozensofthreads
    Options

Granted. But it's a Penthouse Forums "novel" whose pages are laminated. And your parents just asked you for a signed copy. Good luck with that.

Granted, but your mind is now an endless void.

I wish I could fall asleep right now.

• Iguessicandothis
    Options

Granted, you didn't. What you actually thought of was your parents publishing that novel and reading it to you as a bedtime story every night.

I wish I could fly.
  • jaymvita
    Options

Granted, but it now hurts every time you're not bending so you have to remain in that bent position permanently.

Granted. You have the perfect teeth of the trespasser you just slaughtered. As chief protector of your caniballistic tribe, you are charged with safeguarding your village. Those perfect teeth make a dashing necklace that earns you first dibs on "trespasser soup". Bon appetit!

I wish I didn't just throw up a little in my mouth.
  • Iguessicandothis
    Options

Granted. You have the perfect teeth of the trespasser you just slaughtered. As chief protector of your caniballistic tribe, you are charged with safeguarding your village. Those perfect teeth make a dashing necklace that earns you first dibs on "trespasser soup". Bon appetit!

I wish I didn't just throw up a little in my mouth.

Granted. You didn't just throw up in your mouth, you threw up throughout your entire body. Now your pores ooze puke and you cry vomit tears.

I wish I had some chocolate icecream right now.
  • pierportbeach
    pierportbeach Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    @dozensofthreads your wish is granted but now your dreams are laden with nightmares of little toddlers running around the room with scissors naked and cutting each other's hair off.

I wish I was having sex right now with a smart beautiful funny woman