Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

I grant then ruin someone's wish...

Options

Replies

• jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    Options
    Granted, you hate cupcakes and become the world's foremost activist against them. You publish a book entitled "Cupcakes: the Sweet Assassin" and get cupcakes banned in every state. Children everywhere hate you forever because birthdays are never the same. The cake consortium tries to have you assassinated. And rightly so.

I wish my dreams didn't leave me in cold sweats.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    Granted...but now you have insomnia

I wish my children would listen to me
  • jaymvita
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    Granted...but now you have insomnia

I wish my children would listen to me

Granted but only because you now speak like every adult in the Cgarlie Brown cartoons. And they laught at you. To your slide-trombone-sounding-nonsense-spouting face. In other words, business as usual.

I wish I could just let it go.
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    Options
    Granted. Unfortunately, even after you let it go, something even worse bothers you...and then drives you insane.

And um, thanks for the neverending workout wish grant - at least then I'll be as fit as you! haha.

I wish I was fitter than jaymvita.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    You can...but now every time you open your mouth songs from Frozen come out..Let it go....Let it go...I'm one with the earth and sky...

I wish my legs were longer
  • 1Hunie
    1Hunie Posts: 176
    Options
    "I wish I could just let it go. "
    Granted but when you do, you fall into a bottomless pit

I wish it was sunny outside and a little warmer
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    granted..welcome to mercury hope you brought sunblock

i wish i go into space!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Granted, but it's office space and you have a ten year lease!

I wish I had some cream cheese stuffed french toast with strawberry topping! :yum:
  • jaymvita
    Options
    Granted. Unfortunately, even after you let it go, something even worse bothers you...and then drives you insane.

And um, thanks for the neverending workout wish grant - at least then I'll be as fit as you! haha.

Granted, you are fitter than me for exactly 3 seconds and then you're as large and lethargic as I was before I got fit. And you have uncontrollable flatulence. Just because.

I wish I were upwind of you.
  • jaymvita
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    You can...but now every time you open your mouth songs from Frozen come out..Let it go....Let it go...I'm one with the earth and sky...

I wish my legs were longer

Granted, your legs ARE longer. And you have eight of them. Because you're a daddy long legs spider. And about to get squished.

I wish I didn't feel like there were 1000 spiders crawling all over my back right now.
  • jaymvita
    Options
    1Hunie wrote: »
    "I wish I could just let it go. "
    Granted but when you do, you fall into a bottomless pit

I wish it was sunny outside and a little warmer

Granted, it is sunny and warm. But you're in Antaractica so bundle up.

I wish I remembered the words to that song.
  • jaymvita
    Options
    granted..welcome to mercury hope you brought sunblock

i wish i go into space!

Granted. But you have no space suit. You're head freezes and explodes.

I wish someone got a picture of that.
  • jaymvita
    Options

I wish I had some cream cheese stuffed french toast with strawberry topping! :yum:

Granted but you're suddenly allergic to strawberries and blow up like Violet from Willy Wonka. Except red. The Oompa Loompas are on their way to "juice" you ... And you're mildly excited about the prospect.

I wish I were Willy Wonka.
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    Options
    jaymvita wrote: »

Granted, you are fitter than me for exactly 3 seconds and then you're as large and lethargic as I was before I got fit. And you have uncontrollable flatulence. Just because.

I wish I were upwind of you.

Granted. You are upwind of me...until I run you over with my car.

Wtf jay!!! Lmao :speechless:

I wish jaymvita looked like baymax from big hero 6: big and fluffy.
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    Options
    jaymvita wrote: »

Granted but you're suddenly allergic to strawberries and blow up like Violet from Willy Wonka. Except red. The Oompa Loompas are on their way to "juice" you ... And you're mildly excited about the prospect.

I wish I were Willy Wonka.

Granted. You're willy wonka...and the Oompa Loompas went on strike instead and decided to trap you in the TV. You're stuck in there, destined to watch calliou, mr. Rogers neighborhood, and Dora for all eternity!!!!

I wish i didn't find such pleasure in destroying your wishes.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Granted:you no longer seek & destroy wishes with glee. But, instead you are out of your head bored watching paint dry all day. It's your job & only hobby. But you're really really nice. And the walls look great.

Wish: I could ride a cloud
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    Options
    Granted. You rode a cloud but was attacked by birds which resulted in brain damage. Hope it was worth it.

I wish I had a maid to clean up after me.
  • MikeCrazy
    MikeCrazy Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Granted, but now you are broke and the mob is after you for late payment.

I wish I was as fit as I want to be.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Granted: but you wanted to be fit as a fiddle. And now you're being played. Poorly.

Wish: Mary Poppins worked for me.
  • jaymvita
    Options
    Granted: but you wanted to be fit as a fiddle. And now you're being played. Poorly.

Wish: Mary Poppins worked for me.

Granted. You're a pimp who specializes in fulfilling Disney themed fantasies. Mary Poppins' full name is Mary Poppin's Cherry and the police are cracking down. Disney is also than thrilled and is suing you for everything. You know what they say ... "When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true!"

I wish I didn't just ruin a piece of my childhood.