Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

I grant then ruin someone's wish...

Options

Replies

• tibo1783
    tibo1783 Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Granted you stored a ton of it, but u don't have anything to open it with

I wish I had super strength
  • MoriahJN
    MoriahJN Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Granted! You're the world's best counterfeiter....sadly I tipped the police off to you and now you're in prison for 50 years.

I wish I could star in a movie!
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    tibo1783 wrote: »

Granted, you have super strength, for a washcloth. Think on where that will go as you last for the next 100 years!

I wish I had a brick of $20's and a hot date.
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,974 Member
    Options
    Granted, your brick of $20's is stuck together and unusable and your date is a 75 year old that is so hot you burn yourself getting anywhere close.

I wish it was a little warmer outside this morning.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    MoriahJN wrote: »
    Granted! You're the world's best counterfeiter....sadly I tipped the police off to you and now you're in prison for 50 years.

cblue315 wrote: »

Granted, you have super strength, for a washcloth. Think on where that will go as you last for the next 100 years!

This thread never fails!

Double down granted: Moriah stars in the best B film ever made by CBlue who funded it with the granted brick of $20's. Unfortunately,CBlue's hot date ran off with the star, but they ran directly into a brick wall. Game over. CBlue wins film award, but is stampeded to near death by fans trying to get into her limo after the awards show.

Wish: it would not have blown up
  • jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    Options
    MoriahJN wrote: »

cblue315 wrote: »

This thread never fails!

Double down granted: Moriah stars in the best B film ever made by CBlue who funded it with the granted brick of $20's. Unfortunately,CBlue's hot date ran off with the star, but they ran directly into a brick wall. Game over. CBlue wins film award, but is stampeded to near death by fans trying to get into her limo after the awards show.

Wish: it would not have blown up

Granted, your bank account did not blow up because you won the Powerball. Instead it collapsed and contracted like a black hole, sucking in all your worldly possessions and your self-esteem with it. At the singularity that is your ultimate failure, you wallow in the possibilities of not having wasted your wish.

I wish had a bigger lunch in front of me.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Granted, It's enough to feed an army, you eat it all and all your muscles turn into fat!

I wish I hadn't eaten that Cinnamon Roll! :confused:
  • jaymvita
    Options
    Granted, It's enough to feed an army, you eat it all and all your muscles turn into fat!

I wish I hadn't eaten that Cinnamon Roll! :confused:

Granted you didn't eat that Cinnamon Roll. Instead you threw it out your office window, and froze solid as it tumbled through the winter air for forty stories, becoming a deadly projectile traveling at terminal velocity ... And it struck a baby carriage, filled with empty soda cans, which got scattered as a result of the impact ... One of which hit me in my newly fattened eye, blinding me. Thanks for that.

I wish wasn't still hungry.
  • kjm3579
    Options
    Granted, you didn't eat that roll, and you haven't eaten for days since you are a poor homeless person living on the streets.

I wish it was 65 degrees today.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Granted! You never want to eat your muscles disappear and your skin gets loose and you become this guy!
    4.jpg

I wish I had a rounder butt! ;p
  • jaymvita
    Options
    Granted! You never want to eat your muscles disappear and your skin gets loose and you become this guy!
    4.jpg

I wish I had a rounder butt! ;p

Granted you have a full, firm, round, and supple butt. It is quite accurately, "bootylicious"! But it is growing from the back of your head.

Butthead is now also quite appropriate.

I wish you wore hats more often.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Granted! asshat.jpg?1349317863

I wish you didnt make me so silly!
  • kjm3579
    Options
    Granted, you are now serious 24/7/365 and you never have a silly moment ever again.

I wish I was independently wealthy and never had to work again.
  • cblue315
    Options
    Granted, you are now independently wealthy in Somalia, which really means you have 5 bucks and a bicycle.

I wish I had the secret code to empty the cash machine.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Granted: you have the code & empty out loads of cash, but remember they have those little cameras right there on the ATM. You made no attempt to cover your identity. They are on you in a hot second. You got away with it for a moment....not exactly your brightest plan, girl.

Wish: she thought to wear a mask & have the get away car running
  • jaymvita
    Options
    Granted: you have the code & empty out loads of cash, but remember they have those little cameras right there on the ATM. You made no attempt to cover your identity. They are on you in a hot second. You got away with it for a moment....not exactly your brightest plan, girl.

Wish: she thought to wear a mask & have the get away car running

Granted. She wore a clown mask and the getaway car was a tiny clown car filled with about 30 or her clown colleagues. Unfortunately, the extra cash tipped the weight limit of the tiny car and threw it wildly off course and crashed it into the bridge supports. The resulting explosion left clown viscera painted all over the sidewalks and storefronts further cementing the notion that clowns are evil.

I wish I wasn't taking that image to sleep with me.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Granted: but you did take that image with you into deep dream states. You develop night terrors about killer clowns & extreme cliff car crashing. You awake night after night screaming: "Bozo..... Noooo!" Your wife has had enough, you are sleeping in the car from now on.

Wish: the sandman wasn't such a jerk
  • cblue315
    Options
    Granted, he is now the most mild of characters, however now the dreams he leaves behind are of the milk toast and vanilla wafer kind. Not memorable or adventurous. You no longer desire sleep and become increasingly sleep deprived. You now become zombie like and this description goes on until no one is paying atten.........

I wish I had invented the Zamboni.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    LOL- nice.

Granted: you invented it, but only because you were lost in the artic for 10 years alone; just wandering. Social skills gone.

Wish: to send her to ettique school
  • kjm3579
    Options
    Granted, she gets sent to etiquette school and moves into the top movers and shakers of the world while you have to work 18 hours a day, 7 days a week to pay for her classes.

I wish for warmer weather.