Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

I grant then ruin someone's wish...

Options

Replies

• jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    Options
    MoriahJN wrote: »
    Granted, but now you know the future all the time. What a curse.

I wish I could travel back to the 1800s

Granted, you're a soldier in the Battle of Antietam, 1862. Enjoy your stay. It won't be long and it won't be pretty.

I wish I could prove the existence of alien life.
  • justinegibbons
    justinegibbons Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Granted then they would just erase your memory like in Men In Black and your search would begin again.

I wish I had a personal chef
  • MoriahJN
    MoriahJN Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Granted! Sorry, it's Chef Boyardee...

I wish I was a YouTube celebrity!
  • tibo1783
    tibo1783 Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Granted it was for a sex video your parents hate u now

I wish the ground was made of jelly beans
  • MoriahJN
    MoriahJN Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Granted, but now you absolutely hate jelly beans.

I wish I could have perfect health for the rest of my life.
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Granted, you now have a perfectly healthy case of herpes, no one ever wants to touch you again.

I wish my neighbor would be quiet so I could get some sleep.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Granted: your neighbor quieted down & you fell into a deep sleep. Unfortunately, that neighbor was quietly planning to kill you in your sleep. You go quick. Rest in peace. (Sorry that's pretty horrible- it's all I got).

Wish: I could lighten that up a bit
  • Evenstranger
    Evenstranger Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Granted: Your neighbor was dressed as a clown at the time. He left behind balloon animals as his signature.

Wish: my coffee maker would deliver coffee to me rather than having to walk all the way across the kitchen to refill.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Granted! You now have a Rogue machine rampaging through your home wanting to destroy you because it no longer wants to make your coffee!

I wish I was back in Maine!
  • justinegibbons
    justinegibbons Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Granted, you'd be freezing your butt off!

I wish cheesecake made you lose weight
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Granted, you'd be freezing your butt off!

I wish cheesecake made you lose weight

Granted, I've been eating cheesecake all year and now am fit & trim! You on the other hand went the opposite! I think you wasted your wish for my benefit and not yours, but Thank You! :grinning:

I wish you weren't so generous with YOUR wishes!

• kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,974 Member
    Options
    Granted, those wishes are now restricted, especially to you, you now get nothing but bad luck all day long.

I wish I could spend my days in a harem.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    edited February 2015
    Options
    granted: but you are one of the females, a servant basically, and the least favored. Go feed the pigs. No one likes you.

Wish: it was what it was
  • Evenstranger
    Evenstranger Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Granted: What it was is now what it is, and what it will be again... but darned if you can remember what it was in the first place... or where you left it.

Wish I could dunk like Michael Jordan.
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Granted, you can now dunk a donut in a cup of coffee. Just like Michael J..
    I wish I could see the harem where kjm was spending his day, just so I could watch him feed the pigs.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Granted: you are there. But, as the belly dancer. They want you to shake it to techno music though. It all gives you a giant headache, but you have many fans. And you get to laugh at KJM feeding the pigs; he is clumsy and fell in the pen.

Wish: it would go faster
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Granted sex which was already quick happens much much faster...frustration levels rise.

I wish I had a new mode of transportation
  • tibo1783
    tibo1783 Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    granted, you own a brand new car that is missing an engine

I wish i had spidey senses
  • tapirfrog
    tapirfrog Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Granted: you see thousands of images from each cell of your multifaceted eyes, feel intense feelings through the tiny hairs that cover your entire body, and revel in the crunch of a fly's exoskeleton as you pierce it with your sucking mouthparts to inject digestive fluid and then slurp the resulting slurry back out.

I wish I could create U.S. money that was indistinguishable from the real thing.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Granted but the endless cash flow devalues the dollar, crashes the economic system and throws us back to the stone age..Thanks

I wish I had stored more tuna