WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JUNE 2013

Options

Replies

• cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,276 Member
    Options
    Good morning lovely ladies! :flowerforyou:

Thankyou so much for all your congratulations, I really appreciate it and it spurs me on.:heart:
    In fact my body must have heard you because, in spite of too much sodium yesterday and higher than normal carbs, I have dropped a lb this morning! So Meg, if you have been holding your breath for me, you can let it out now.:drinker: And congrats on your 2 lb loss. Fantastic! :flowerforyou:

In fact that 1 lb by June 21st was one of my June goals so the only thing I still have to do is get some party shoes and some exercise pants. DH has said he will go with me to our local store this pm. I am not holding out much hope as I have looked there before, but there might be something new in. They also sell food so we can get a few bits. I need to get GARLIC as the one I dug up was such a dismal FAILURE! :explode: :sad: I live in hope they will miraculously go forth and multiply, but . . . .:huh:

Raining today - DH can't go to cricket, but tomorrow looks more promising. His friend he sometimes meets there, who comes from a long way for the matches, did not look at the forecast so turned up at the soggy ground! He has decided to take his mother out for lunch instead!

In the next couple of days I have got to ring the dress shop where I took my clothes to see if they could sell them. Michele - you asked if I was doing anything for my anniversary, which made me think, so I thought about spending any money I got on a pedicure or manicure for the party. Then my meanness kicked in and I thought that would be a waste of money so I'm going to look for a new nail varnish this pm. Blue toes anyone? :laugh:
    Love to all. I so enjoy reading all your posts:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart:

Heather from rainy, chilly Hampshire, UK
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,276 Member
    Options
    A quick postscript - yesterday I made a Lemon Drizzle Cake for DH as it is his favourite and he has to eat cake for tea or he fades away! :laugh: I added up the calories for the whole cake and it came to 3,500 !:noway: :huh:

It will probably divide into 8 - 10 slices. He needs the calories, but it's a good job I'm not having more than a tiny nibble of his! :laugh:

Heather
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,956 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Jake got home safely at midnight from his Seattle adventure. I took two naps with the ice pack on my sore muscle and then fell asleep reading my book so the light was still on when he got home and he could see to get ready for bed. I got several computer related chores completed and about an hour of dog walking while he was gone

:brokenheart: With the exercise bike not fixed yet, I eat my breakfast at the computer instead of on the bike.

:flowerforyou: Today I’ll walk the dogs for about two hours before going to the morning line dance class, then have my lunch in the car while driving to the afternoon class that I’ll teach. When I get home I’ll walk the dogs while Jake fixes supper then we have a meeting to go to in evening. Thursday and Friday will be similar.

:heart: Barbie from sunny NW Washington

“Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else: you are the one who gets burned”---Buddha

June Resolutions (with week two updates)
    *dig out the rest of the back yard flower bed that’s full of rocks and terrible dirt (Jake \ started the project)
    *be agreeable---say “OK” (excellent, so far)
    *strength training once a week (nothing yet)
    *act the way I want to feel (excellent, so far)

[img][/img]194904olsgis3xqe.gif
  • Yardtigress
    Yardtigress Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Good morning Vit F friends, it has been a quick morning, got up with the cats, they wanted breakfast and I didn't lay down on the sofa. Started tea and my breakfast too. DH was still sleeping, he works second shift, so I have to be quiet. I have to go to the store this morning to get a few things. Yesterday at lunch I went out into the garden and picked some bell peppers to use in lunch. They were great. Now if the squash would just hurry up.

Heather- hope you enjoyed your 1 year celebration in a non food way. Your story really inspired me.

Tere- the prices are why I no longer go to the movies, the last time DH and I went it cost $50 with popcorn and soda. That didn't include dinner. My Mom used to take us to the park and dig up dandelion greens, then she would cook them, but I never tried the tea.

Meg- Great work. Doing the happy dance for you. I add my swimming to MFP exercise area, and don't worry about the steps for that day. If you are linked fitbit knows that you did other exercise.

Barbara- I used to weigh daily, but now I just weigh in on Monday, and log the weight either way, up or down. I weigh on Monday so I stay good on the weekend cause I want to see the loss. I used to have chicken wings(boil and broil) on Fridays but now I changed that to Tuesdays if I want them b/c of the salt content. I need to get rid of it by Monday.

Joyce- have you tried Greek yogurt? It is thicker that regular yogurt. DH doesn't like it but I do. I get the 80 calorie Dannon or the 100 calorie yoplait.

Well it is time to get up off the sofa and do something. Have a great on plan and exercise full day!

Tigress in GA
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    evening Chica's,
    Oh I am having such a ball with this Fit Bit flex.. im walking along late this afternoon and the darn thing vibrates on my arm and lights up. come to find out I hit 5000 steps and it was saying way to go.. anyone of you that has fit bit and want to link up with me feel free.
    this is just exciting..
    Heather- Happy 1 yr anniversary.. it is amazing what we learn from our journey isn't it?

I have a fitbit one and would love to link up with you! Do you have the same username? I do: kevrit
  • Mollybesweet
    Mollybesweet Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Good Morning from stormy West Virginia!
    Wow! page 5 already!whoo hoo!:flowerforyou:

Taking a moment to thank each and everyone of you for the fabulous posts and inspiring stories.
    I am too happy I have found my *place* .
    More later ..off to have my physical therapy and hope the storms do blow me away!!

Molly in WV :flowerforyou:
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Heather: My only attempt to grow garlic was a miserable failure. The poor thing simply disappeared.:grumble: I think it rotted in the ground. According to websites on the net, fall is the time to plant garlic. My failed attempt began and ended in the spring. http://www.thedailygreen.com/green-homes/blogs/organic-gardening/growing-garlic-460709

Lemon drizzle cake sounds divine. I remember a lemon cake that was served at one of the neighbor’s houses when I was a kid. The thought makes my mouth water. I don’t know how I’d deal with actually having it in my own home. I might eat the whole thing, all by myself! :love: You are a disciplined woman.:bigsmile:

Barbie: Do you and Jake catch the Seattle ferry in Port Townsend? I love the WA ferry system! :heart:

Many years ago we took a Washington State ferry from Port Angeles to Vancouver Island. We loved the Island and spent a night in Victoria on our way home. We’ve mostly gone to Victoria on our own various sailboats over the years but with DH’s health issues that may not happen again.:cry: We could go by ferry, though. :bigsmile:

Entering Victoria Harbor on our own boat and docking at the government docks in front of the Empress Hotel is really special. We’ve done it in three different sailboats over a 15-20 year period. All were ours at the time. The first two were small enough to haul up to Anacortes on trailers. It saddens me to realize that we may not be able to do it again due to DH’s health issues. I’m unwilling to give up the boat as yet, but having him well enough for an adventure like that would likely qualify as a miracle. :ohwell: Our son sailed our current boat up the coast for us last time as part of his vacation. A group of friends of friends brought it back to Oregon because we couldn’t do it ourselves. It was during that trip that DH’s MS symptoms started to show. We didn’t know what was wrong with him. It took a couple more years to get a proper diagnosis even though he went to the doctor right away when we got home. The doctor, a neurologist, told him he had a pinched nerve in his knee after a cursory examination. We wouldn’t recommend that guy or anyone in his practice.:noway: :angry:

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon

June goals:
    1. Log every bite
    2. Move more.
  • yanniejannie
    yanniejannie Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I really, really should know better by now----filing this under "Stupid Move, You Idiot" in my theoretical Life Lessons book.

Up a pound and a half today, after I was so happy to hit the -25 point (!); do a daily weight here, so I know little changes happen----but up a whole pound and a half is NOT usual! Sooooooo........I reviewed my food. The meeting ran late last night, I came home starving and, having plenty cals. left, had a sandwich and soup. The soup was a new one from one of those buying clubs
    curry, mushroom, rice (and delish, I might add)
    ALMOST 1000mg sodium in a cup!!!! (remainder in the garbage now) Pulled out the lunch meat----over 200mg in a slice (also in the garbage )............and the bread
    almost 200mg in a slice!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrr.................maybe, I could live with one of these at a time, well, the bread, anyway, but all three together and right before bed; no way.

On the bright side; made it to the gym today for exercise class........used 2lb. weights instead of three since it's been almost a month I've been off. Very glad I went lower. One of my friends wants me to go with her to check out a class run by her chiropractor next week; cross-training, I believe.

Movie on the agenda for this afternoon.
    Take care ladies!
    yanniejannie
  • wessecg
    wessecg Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    My life is just too busy but thought I'd try to make it over here.

My weight stinks. But I'm logging faithfully. It has always been this way with me, I lose most easily when most people gain, from August though December. With all my summer activities you'd think I'd lose more, but it's always been a time when I gain. Go figure.

Megblair - let's hope your daughter proves you wrong. At lease orders at a pancake place can't get too complicated.

Viv - nothing seems to be right without the right amount of sleep. Hope it's better tonight.

Tiara - a bleeding naval? Is it irritated in some way?

Oh geez, work is bugging me. More later.
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,851 Member
    Options
    Happy Hump Day everyone. Well saw the orthopedist yesterday and I have a very large rotator cuff tear. Will have surgery on June 26 and then be in a sling for 6-8 weeks, another few weeks of rehab after that. Wish the insurance had not been so obnoxious about the MRI and I could have started on this process four weeks ago and been healing. I talked to my dietitian and she says I need to up my protein and lower carbs a bit before and especially after the surgery to help with healing. The part I regret most is that my DGD will be here in July for 2 weeks from Snohomish, WA and I will not be able to swim or go horseback riding with her. Well we will just have to find other things to do and I can always watch.

yanniejannie - I am also having problems with sodium recently. I made a flatbread pizza with veggies on it and could not believe the sodium in that thing. It was something my dietitian had suggested so did not think about it before hand.

Heather - Congrats on your one year!

Everyone take care and have a wonderful rest of the week. We are off tomorrow to a funeral in Rapid City so three days of eating out. Wish me common sense. Sue in SD
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Happy Hump day!!
    Love reading the posts.Such an awesome group.
    HUGS
    jane
  • brookehe
    brookehe Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Hi friends! I've had several people check in with me regarding the awful fire burning nearby. Fortunately for me it is nowhere close to my home, but I do have friends and former co-workers who live just where it is blazing. :sad: So thoughts and prayers requested for them and thanks to those who have inquired! Too smoky to walk and actually had to stop my indoor bike earlier (no A/C so windows have to stay open) - Yuck! :grumble:

Heather – I think blue toes would be fabulous! Actually, today I’m rocking blue (glittery) fingernails with a pretty coral on my toes – had to prepare for sandal weather :smile: . Actually it is a NSV just to be able to paint my toes comfortably again :laugh:

Katla – that is truly wonderful that your DH is feeling the positive effects of his new medications and that you’re feeling you have your partner back. What a blessing! One of my favorite vacation memories was taking the ferry from Port Townsend to Victoria and staying 2 days exploring, enjoying the Garden and some really great food & drink. So beautiful and the people were lovely.

Robin – What a success story for the day! To get that many steps in when you weren’t feeling 100% is terrific, hope the endorphins from your exercise were able to compensate for your “additional Tuesday stressor” :wink:

Pat – sorry you’re dealing with a “mean” scale today, don’t let it ruin your day. I was at a plateau of no loss/gain for a month and adding 100 calories to my daily intake helped me bust it the first week of my “experiment”. Try that and see if it works for you. Can’t hurt, might help :tongue:

Meg – Yay!!!!!!!! Doing the happy dance for you (and NOT getting winded) :laugh:

Brooke from Colorado

:heart: “Sometimes God calms the storm. Sometime He lets the storm rage and calms His child.” :heart:
  • LucyT4dieting
    LucyT4dieting Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Happy Hump Day!

I couldn’t resist eating my way through the Italian festival last night. So many wonderful smells! We had home-made fettuccini with braciole, caprese salad, rice balls and a Bellini for dinner. My girlfriend wore me down and talked me into splitting a funnel cake (WOW…those calories!), and then of course I had to have gelato. I’m going to have to be extra good the next couple of days to make up for that! We did have fun though!

Today is beautiful, but they are calling for more severe weather again tomorrow. I just don’t know how much more we can take! Tornado warnings and torrential downpours seem to be the norm these days. It’s a shame for those who have tickets to the US Open which is in our area. I guess they’ll have to cancel for tomorrow.

:flowerforyou: Sandy – First of all, congrats on both of your NSV’s. I have been shopping in Thrift stores for years and found it especially helpful when I needed to get different sizes of clothing on the way to my goal. You can find some great buys on gently used clothing (some new with tags!) at about a quarter of what you would pay in a department store. I always get compliments and people can’t believe I got these things in a thrift store!

:heart: Katla – So happy to hear that your husband is starting to feel like himself again!

:happy: Connie – I had to look up Intarsia as I had never heard of it, but I was amazed at some of the pictures of the intricate work. Are you actually creating the pieces in your class? I would love to see some of your work.

:drinker: Pat – I would give it a little more time before you start adjusting your calories. Weight tends to fluctuate and two or three pounds is normal. Watch your sodium, drink lots of water and see what happens in a few days.

:laugh: Meg – I am picturing you doing laps while making photocopies in your office! You are so lucky to have co-workers
    to support you.

:heart: Barbie - “Alone time” is only enjoyable when you know it will end with a loved one coming home.

:laugh: Rori – I’ll try and send some of our wet weather your way!

:grumble: Michele – Sorry you had a bad day at the gym, but any exercise is better than no exercise!

:wink: Viv – I have to be very careful to get in my exercise no matter what because it is so easy for me to make excuses (I’m tired, I don’t feel well, I’m running late, etc.) and before I know it, a whole week has gone by without any exercise and it’s just too darn hard to get back into the routine! MFP does have a way of keeping us honest though!

:drinker: Tere – I love that you make a ritual out of your tea time! I also have a beautiful tea pot and think that tea always tastes better when poured from that pot!

:smile: Heather – Congrats on your continued success. Sorry to hear about your garlic failure. I planned to plant garlic in place of the eggplant that was eaten by critters, but never did it. I guess it’s too late now.

:wink: Sue in SD - Sorry your injury will have you side-lined for the summer, but a visit from DGD should cheer you up!

:heart: Brooke – Praying for the people affected by the fires in Colorado. Glad you aren’t in any immediate danger.

Welcome to the newcomers. You will find this group of women the most caring and supportive individuals anywhere around.

Congrats to all on their success, and hugs to all who are struggling. Hang in…..it gets better!

GOALS FOR JUNE:
    Increase weights for circuit training to 5 pounds each.
    Consistent logging
    Drink at least 9 glasses of water a day
    Find an exercise class I enjoy

Hugs,
    Lucy in DE.:bigsmile:
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    I just love this thread. Since an GREAT group of women. I am still learning and have a question, I know what bump is, how do I go about getting to where I left off without having to go thru the whole thread? I try and remember the last person I read and the time. Is there an easier way?
    I have not posted for several days, but try and read everyday, also logging my food and exercise. We did put Sassy down last Tuesday and it was hard. Then our other puppy Toby was ill and took him to the vet and they ended up pulling all but 3 teeth. He is a Tea Cup poodle so not very big. Glad to have him home and he is doing well.
    I got a pedometer and trying to make sure I get 3000 -4000 steps a day. I thought I was doing more, but learned I am just making it. Also is anyone else still having trouble with their ticker?? Mine has not changed the last two weeks when I entered my weight.
    Lis NS- sorry to hear about your sister. I lost my younger sister when she was 46 about 8 years ago. Alot of time I would love to be able just to call her.
    Rita- your neighbor sounds scary. Hope you have a better route to walk.
    Pat- Everyone has their down day or days. The important thing is not to give up and keep going.
    Heather- Congrates on the 1 year story. I enjoy reading about others and learning the different things that work.
    Hope everyone has a relaxing day and keep cool?

Vicki-GI Nebraska
  • TheNewLorrain
    TheNewLorrain Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Well I survived my sons graduation however I did not survive the scales. I gained THREE pounds UGH I just want to scream but that is wasted energy. I know what I have done "wrong" and what adjustments I need to make. It is just so hard to lose that much and even more in one week to be at a loss next week. I must say disappointed in myself
  • phoo513
    phoo513 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Good Morning, Ladies! I am so happy that I figured out how to use the notepad to help reply to posts, whew, we are a chatty crowd! The support and caring on this site are awesome!
    It is going up over 105 down here again today. So, I will be in the pool later. I made a decision this morning to not attend the water aerobics session because today's set includes lots of jumping and that tends to aggravate the arthritis in my ankle. I really like days 1 & 3 of the rotation, but day 2 tends to make me want to sit for the rest of the day w/ my leg up. So, I will go up later and swim laps to make up for the missed session.
    After reading all of the advice and support I received while I was wallowing yesterday, I have decided to leave my calorie goal where it is and really concentrate on the sodium and water intake. I know that I have been drinking more iced coffee than water lately, and that is not a good thing when it is this hot for many days in a row. So, that's my plan. We will see what next Tuesday morning brings.

-Rita- You talked about the squat challenge. I applaud you, I couldn't do a squat to save my soul! Good for you!

-Barbie- Thanks for the support and the reminder about the sodium/salt. I do watch what I add to food, but I don't always pay attention to the labels. I will have to be more aware of what I am doing to make this work.

-Meg- Congratulations on the 2 lbs! Thanks for understanding my ranting, today is a new day! I like your idea of little daily challenges, hmmmmm, for today I think mine will be to clean my house!

-Rori- I love your positive affirmations, thanks for posting them.

-Barbie'cat'- You do realize that neither of the creatures in the picture are cats? Have they brainwashed you into feeding them catnip? Dogs do love it, too, ya know. OK- enough of that silliness. I just have to ask: How do you strain a muscle in your butt? My imagination is creating all sorts of scenarios!

-Katla- Thank you for the explanation. I understand it better now, and I will try to stay closer to the numbers. I do try to exercise, but some days just get away from me, and I don't get it done. It is nice to know that your DH is losing w/o the exercise, that gives me hope. Thanks, again.

-Brooke- Thanks for the kind words. You be careful breathing in that smokey air while you exercise. That is downright dangerous stuff. Prayers for your safety and health, and prayers for rain to help the situation.

Ok- Have a great day, I think I had better get going or I will not get anything on my "To Do" list done.

Pat- (phoo)
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I got the news today that I will be loaned to the good boss full time( the one I currently support 2 days per week) thru the end of the year while I hunt for a new permanent spot.

It may take a couple of weeks but I am soooooooo happy!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    Just got back form the Y. There was enough staff people there today that I was able to ask for a new machine to be added. I thought it was called ab-core but I'm not sure. I could only do it with no weights added to it and he said that would be fine. But I did 2 reps of 10. He also said that if the incline press at 5 pounds was that much of an effort that I need to just do some barbell lifts of less than 5 pounds and working myself up to it. So I did 3 pound weights. The last 3 lifts were getting hard but over all it was easier. Since it is so hot outside my husband said he would just drop me off on his way to the mall. So I asked him if he would just go with me and use a guest pass. So that's what he did. He tried out a couple of the machines, watched me and played basketball. He isn't a regimented exercise kind of guy and is pretty dilligent about doing his walking. So I think that's what he will continue to do instead of paying $16/month to join the Y. But he was impressed with what I do every day. I had him do the eagle row and he didn't know how in the world I did it.

Well I am still above 200 pounds. It's been about 10 days since I saw that 199.8. But I feel good that at least I told my husband what I weigh and he isn't condescending about it. That's what I was worried about.

A couple of years ago we took out a loan so my daughter could get some much needed repairs in her bathroom. Due to her at that time husband she had terrible credit so we took the loan out in my name. So I paid that loan off today!!!!!! My husband turns 65 next month so he will go on Medicare. We will be able to get rid of his nearly $400/month insurance premium and have just the regular Medicare premium. So we will put that money saved onto our car loan and get that paid off. Then we will be debt free!!!!!!! Yippe skippee!!!!! We paid off our mortgage several years ago. We don't really believe in using our credit cards. But as soon as we get this car payed off DH will want to buy a new car!

Everyone have a good evening, night, morning or whatever time of day you have where you are., Joyce
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Thinking of all of my Vit F friends in the northeast. Hope the rain didn’t cause any flooding in your areas.

Heather – great NSV with your smaller waist. Always makes you feel good to wear a smaller size. I’m still catching up and just read your post from yesterday. Happy 1st anniversary and thank you for sharing your story. I’ve been stuck for several weeks and was losing faith that I could do this thing. You made me realize that it’s up to me to take responsibility and set goals. Congratulations.

Joy – awesome picture. Are you sure it is safe? You are very brave. How in the world did you get there?

Liz – so sorry to learn of your sister’s cancer. I also pray she will be pain free as long as possible.

Jb – I would love to see your garden. The herbs sound like they would be so good for cooking. How long is your growing season in Portland?

Joyce – hey, it happens. The important thing is to not let it defeat you. Someone on here said “if you don’t want to keeping starting over, stop quitting” You’ve done so well, just suck it up and keep on going.

Katia- Thanks for the offer o summarize the information you received at the seminar. They all sound interesting to me! Got a chuckle our of your panties still fitting. Have you tried a smaller size? Bet they would fit also. Have fun on your trip, I know you said Colorado but did you say where? So glad your Dh is feeling better and is back to his old self. Enjoy each day together.

Pat – I think you gave good advice with a bit of humor. You take care of you and coming here to visit is like visiting friends.

Sheri – congratulations on your awesome weight loss. If you can lose 114 lbs. you surely know the way to lose 5 more. Do come back often and visit.
    Eileen – we just crack up when we try to use our “smart tv’s” 3 D movie feature. It really is smarter than we are and we don’t use it often enough to remember how the next time we want to do it.

Cheryl – glad to see Jackson in better health. Youth think that nothing can happen to them. However, Jackson should know that there are consequences.

Michele – if you’re thinking of Bryan, maybe he’s also thinking of you. It works that way sometimes. Keep praying. All your goodies sound wonderful. You are a really good cook.

Molly – love the picture of your flowers. Do you grow them?
    Sounds like you have a busy summer for you and your girls. It’s good that they aren’t home on the electronics.

Jo –I know how you feel about the little ones being exercise. I had four DGK for four days and we were busy, busy, busy. After each activity they wanted t o know what else we were going to do for fun.

Terri – I think there is a virus going around in the PNW and it’s attacking dish washers. Several of the ladies out there have commented on their needing repairs.

Kathy – I’m jealous of your being able to do water zumba. I so want to try it but haven’t gotten the opportunity. Enjoy. Hope your knees are ok now.

Lucy – I’ve heard that 80/20 theory before, WW I think!

Grandmallie – a MFP cruise sounds like a winner to me. You do know that most people gain 5 -7 lbs on a cruise. LOL
    Rita – what a scary encounter. Glad your DH took action.

Meg – glad you got to go to water aerobics. Ours started last week but I haven’t made it due to DGKs and golf. BTW, I’m one of the older ladies but we don’t dress/undress at the pool since it’s the Country Club pool. Played golf yesterday with DH (our anniversary) and am playing tomorrow and Friday. It’s getting hot so don’t know how much longer I can play this year. Congrats on getting to your lowest ever! You are on your way. Good for you.

Drkatiebug – as one Methodist to another, we always have wonderful food when we get together. Just do your best!

Amanda – Happy Birthday. Hope you enjoy your time to do whatever you want.

Colleen – congrats on doing the cancer survivor run/walk. You’re a hero!

Robin – love that you are being peppy and motivated. Probably drives “her” crazy to see you happy! Just read your latest post. Prayers do work!

Brooke – so sorry to hear about the fires in CO again. That is such a beautiful area. Lots of friends from the AFA retired there. Prayers for rain and low wind.

This has literally taken me all day to catch up and post but it was my rest day so I’m happy I feel in the loop again. I appreciate all of you and love to ready your life stories.

Sue in TX
    “If it is to be, it’s up to me”.

June resolutions:

-get at least 5000 steps EVERY day
    -do weight routine 2 x a week (Have the book, the dumbbells and the ankle weights.) Now I’m ready
    Focus on water. It’s hot and humid so I need more water.
    Log and Post everyday.
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    I got the news today that I will be loaned to the good boss full time( the one I currently support 2 days per week) thru the end of the year while I hunt for a new permanent spot.

It may take a couple of weeks but I am soooooooo happy!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    And we are sooo happpeeee for you!!!!!!!