The Skinny Rules by Bob Harper

Options
1234568»

Replies

• debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    This topic proves that if you are successful, people will hate you for whatever reason. Doesn't matter how many people he's helped, doesn't matter if he has a TV show and has written books that people find helpful. None of that matters if jealousy is thrown into the mix. Still looking for that ignore button.......

How absurd! People who are successful through honesty and hard work are highly respected.

Yup, and this is why I respect Bob Harper and the other trainers on the show, The Biggest Loser. Do you think they got where they are through dishonesty? Do you think they got there without hard work? I don't think so, This is why all three of them are highly respected. Well, not by people who are jealous of their success but by people who have been helped by them and see them as role models. Cheers!:smile:

Don't many on the biggest loser gain weight afterwards? It's not a healthy way to lose weight but a fun show
  • debrag12
    Options
    This topic proves that if you are successful, people will hate you for whatever reason. Doesn't matter how many people he's helped, doesn't matter if he has a TV show and has written books that people find helpful. None of that matters if jealousy is thrown into the mix. Still looking for that ignore button.......

How absurd! People who are successful through honesty and hard work are highly respected.

Yup, and this is why I respect Bob Harper and the other trainers on the show, The Biggest Loser. Do you think they got where they are through dishonesty? Do you think they got there without hard work? I don't think so, This is why all three of them are highly respected. Well, not by people who are jealous of their success but by people who have been helped by them and see them as role models. Cheers!:smile:

Almost everything on TV is fiction, even so-called 'reality" shows.

oh yes how scripted are those stupid shows!
  • debrag12
    Options
    To think in the UK we had Mr Motivator, the USA has Dr Oz & Bob Harper
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    1. Drink a large glass of water before every meal- no excuses NO! It interferes with digestion and maxing out my meal.
    2. Don't drink your calories (as in only drink water, coffee, teas, etc. Avoid sodas, juices)NO! I drink protein shakes and latte's
    3. Eat protein at every meal (to avoid getting hungry and grouchy) Yeah, I kinda like this one.
    4. Cut your intake of refined flours and grains (pasta, bagels, even those that say "low in fat") ONLY those "low in fat" ones.
    5. Eat 30 to 50 grams of fiber a day OR totally overdo it like I did the other day and have an explosive evening. Releive-ning.
    6. Eat apples and berries every single day (as snacks) What am I a bear?
    7. No carbs after lunch Carbs whenever you damn well please.
    8. Learn to read food labels LOLwut? If I can read this I can read a food label
    9. Stop guessing about portion size and get it right- for good there goes my crystal ball novelty food scale
    10. no added sweeteners including artificial ones except maple syrup, honey, agave, molasses, brown sugar, and sugar
    11. No white potatoes reverse racism is still racism
    12. Don't eat meat once a week that's right eat it all the days!!!!!
    13. Get rid of fast foods and fried foods Get rid of guys named Harper

Maybe that is why you are on this site and Harper is ripped !

1) Not all of us are on this site to lose weight.

2) Harper is an idiot. Anyone can be ripped. It's called a calorie deficit + time.

Jealousy, so sad.........

Jealous, moi?

Jealous of what exactly?