New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    cocates wrote: »
    I bought all 3 but have only tried the caramel, pecan flavor. Not bad. The pecan/praline pieces taste a little like freeze dried ice-cream. The cookie part tastes a little like espresso. 100 cals but didn't keep me full like I expected a greek yogurt, too.f2tzo1pxvgpd.jpg

Curious about the new flavors but I really didn't like the one I tried a few months ago. So watery!

This flavor wasn't watery but definitely not as thick as 'traditional' greek yogurt.
  • keodell1966
    keodell1966 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I saw these at Tops last night:

dunkin-donuts-pop-tarts.jpg

I didn't pick them up, but I may go back. Mocha is my weakness...

They are good, but not great. Really wanted to love them!
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    cocates wrote: »
    I bought all 3 but have only tried the caramel, pecan flavor. Not bad. The pecan/praline pieces taste a little like freeze dried ice-cream. The cookie part tastes a little like espresso. 100 cals but didn't keep me full like I expected a greek yogurt, too.f2tzo1pxvgpd.jpg

I can't tell what flavors those are but I've tried a caramel variation of this....its been awhile so I can't remember the flavor exactly. Not too impressed due to the non-fullness factor you mentioned. I also compare every caramel Greek yogurt to my beloved Fage crossover caramel (200 some calories) and nothing compares. Salted caramel is my everything.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Salted caramel is pretty great. I tend to stick to the dairy I make, but will pick up something interesting if I see it on clearance. I think I've liked just about every Noosa flavor.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    Salted caramel is pretty great. I tend to stick to the dairy I make, but will pick up something interesting if I see it on clearance. I think I've liked just about every Noosa flavor.

I tried the coconut Noosa last week and it so wasn't worth the calories. So far their only favor that I think is worth it is the salted caramel one.
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options

I tried the coconut Noosa last week and it so wasn't worth the calories. So far their only favor that I think is worth it is the salted caramel one.

Blueberry kinda rocks BUT none of them are worth the calories!

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »

Blueberry kinda rocks BUT none of them are worth the calories!

Yeah I'm starting to really think that way now.

I really wish Shop Rite still carried Oh my Yog! though because I LOVED those.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    czai418tyci3.jpg
    4j22es6hclg9.jpg
    mugduuy16frc.jpg

Oooooohh...chocolate dipped cherry has my name written all over it.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    czai418tyci3.jpg
    4j22es6hclg9.jpg
    mugduuy16frc.jpg

And where can you find THIS yumminess?? :smiley:
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Raynne413 wrote: »
    czai418tyci3.jpg
    4j22es6hclg9.jpg
    mugduuy16frc.jpg

And where can you find THIS yumminess?? :smiley:

Found these on Amazon! The reviews are all from the past week, so these must be very new.

knys0jyb3mn5.png

yeah i saw them on BB.com and Groupon as well
  • joans1976
    Options
    361zcve8y9yc.jpeg

I love Little Debbie's, especially the zebra cakes but have just been skipping that section of the store for the past 9 months. How or why I spotted these today, I don't know. Top shelf. Only box left. I had to have them because salted caramel.
    Are they new or have I just been missing them? Maybe I always went for the zebra cakes (lower shelf.)
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    czai418tyci3.jpg
    4j22es6hclg9.jpg
    mugduuy16frc.jpg

And there we have it. Yet another thing you manage to find and make me tear up over how beautiful it is. Please buy it and review it for us! I spent way too much for food and snacks online this past week so I need to take it easy but really, it's marvelous looking :')
    joans1976 wrote: »
    361zcve8y9yc.jpeg

I love Little Debbie's, especially the zebra cakes but have just been skipping that section of the store for the past 9 months. How or why I spotted these today, I don't know. Top shelf. Only box left. I had to have them because salted caramel.
    Are they new or have I just been missing them? Maybe I always went for the zebra cakes (lower shelf.)

I remember seeing these a couple months ago, but I didn't buy them because I knew I wouldn't have the self control around them :') I'm a sucker for all things Little Debbie, and then combine that with my love for salted caramel and there's a terrible, terrible disaster waiting to happen! How many calories is each bar? Please please PLEASE let us know what you think!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen those salted caramel bars, but I need them.

I did pick up Hostess hot cocoa donuts today.
  • joans1976
    edited December 2016
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    czai418tyci3.jpg
    4j22es6hclg9.jpg
    mugduuy16frc.jpg

And there we have it. Yet another thing you manage to find and make me tear up over how beautiful it is. Please buy it and review it for us! I spent way too much for food and snacks online this past week so I need to take it easy but really, it's marvelous looking :')
    joans1976 wrote: »
    361zcve8y9yc.jpeg

I remember seeing these a couple months ago, but I didn't buy them because I knew I wouldn't have the self control around them :') I'm a sucker for all things Little Debbie, and then combine that with my love for salted caramel and there's a terrible, terrible disaster waiting to happen! How many calories is each bar? Please please PLEASE let us know what you think!

170 calories each. ETA size: bigger than Heath bar, smaller than a LaraBar. I'm not home so I can't just go look.
    The chocolate is kinda bland (I've been eating a lot of higher quality chocolate over the past week though.) The cookie part is almost better than the salted caramel! It's just....delicious. Way better than the cookie part of a Twix. The caramel is a good amount and I like that the salted part hits your tastebuds after the cookie and chocolate part.
    7 out of 10. Only because of calories (I'm TRULY trying to be hardcore here) and the bland chocolate. Rest of it is Little Debbie heaven.
    Heaven help me to not buy another box next time I'm at Kroger.