New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Welcome guys :smile: I'll keep posting if I see more samples lol. I love anything free. Especially protein bars because I probably wouldn't go out of my way to actually spend money to try many of these lol, here is another http://bsn.votigo.com/fbsweeps/sweeps/Syntha6-Protein-Crisp-Sample

You're amazing!!! How do you find these???

Yeah thanks for all the sample links! Hopefully well actually receive them!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    ubgxyi2qs03y.jpg

Ended up running out to try the fruitcake frappuccino and I'm honestly REALLY impressed!!!! Definitely my favorite Frappuccino from here, usually I think Starbucks is a rip off but I felt this was worth it because there was just so much included! Definitely very sweet and not boring at all, also snagged myself the last sweater for it near my house! Definitely worth the calories!

Hmm I just may try this! I have a 50 gift card to starbucks I've had for a year and haven't used lol. Funny I was just thinking the other day I've never had real fruitcake, I don't even know what it tastes like so I looked it up and it sounds delicious, why does it get such a bad rap?

To be honest I've never had actual fruitcake either, but I mean, I feel like it's something I would enjoy a lot (especially after trying this frappuccino)! I was going to buy Entenmann's fruit cake last year but noticed the calories, apparently fruit cake has a TON of calories so I've become a little hesitant. But I doubt it's as repulsive as people make it seem. What is repulsive was this sunflower bread I tried once, it was soggy, weird, and gross. By the way, the fruitcake frappuccino was only on sale through Sunday (yesterday) according to Starbucks, but the barista who made it for me (twice, I went back to order one for my coworkers to try) informed me that they carry everything they put in it all the time so they can absolutely make it again.
    31361136340_17de1b16c4_z.jpg?resize=640%2C355&ssl=1

@hgycta this seems right up your alley.

Oh my... that IS right up my alley! So much! I fall head over heels for red velvet, and although I'm not normally a huge Kit Kat person I've splurged on several international flavors that caught my eye (purple potato, pumpkin, green tea, sake, etc) so I'm really happy this is a flavor being released in our own country for once! Definitely intrigued! I noticed Valentine's Day candy already out at Wegman's when I was there, I should have checked for this!!!! And those cheesecake M&M's! I normally don't care for cheesecake, but cheesecake flavored products I seem to be crazy about for whatever reason.

http://junkbanter.com/2016/12/22/red-velvet-kit-kats/

Looks like this will be another yummy treat based off the review!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Welcome guys :). I just come across them. FB always shows me adds for free samples HAHA it knows me well.

These were really good tastes like cinnamon toast crunch in cookie form lol cinnamon-sugar-chips-ahoy-thins-02.JPG
    Why the quarter? XD

• JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    Welcome guys :). I just come across them. FB always shows me adds for free samples HAHA it knows me well.

These were really good tastes like cinnamon toast crunch in cookie form lol cinnamon-sugar-chips-ahoy-thins-02.JPG
    Why the quarter? XD

Size reference I assumed?
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    rcxyqh7ljgy8.jpg

Saw these in shoprite if anyone here likes panettone. I personally think it tastes like disappointing stale bread so I have no desire to try it (even Trader Joe's stuffed gelato version), but if anyone tries it and doesn't hate it let me know!
  • lingo10
    lingo10 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Maple Water
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options

Nice! Thanks for sharing!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I saw these at Tops last night:

dunkin-donuts-pop-tarts.jpg

I didn't pick them up, but I may go back. Mocha is my weakness...
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options

I'm not a huge pop tart person but please let us know what you think!!! I personally wish these were done with toaster strudles though, now THAT would have been more up my alley! ;)

vxb898a8bkyk.jpg

I also finally tried the minute muffin this morning! I was really looking forward to pumpkin, and didn't taste any pumpkin in this so that part was disappointing but I otherwise really enjoyed it! It's more like spice cake, very very very heavy on the spices (especially cinnamon and ginger). If you like spice cake you need to try this, otherwise don't spend your money and expect pumpkin. Perhaps the pumpkin is there, but if so it's way too overpowered by the other spices to really tell. I'm surprised it's not even labeled pumpkin SPICE or anything. Because wow. Spice. That's all I could think about. Not at all subtle, just very strong!

Also, has anyone tried anything from this company?
    https://www.smartchoiceprotein.com/
    I ordered way too much online recently, but I'm curious how their cookie dough and pancake mixes are... very intrigued since they're high in protein and calories are provided!
  • rnjcb
    rnjcb Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Halo top ice cream. I found at Whole Foods, but I believe it can be found in other chain grocery stores. The whole pint is 240 calories (all flavors, but my favorite is Vanilla bean). No, I didn't eat the whole pint, but it is a good alternative to the "sweet need" I still have frequently. It runs 1/2 cup for 60 calories, if that puts it in a better perspective.
    Although I only find it a Whole Foods, it is not "organic" nor claims to be.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options

I'm not a huge pop tart person but please let us know what you think!!! I personally wish these were done with toaster strudles though, now THAT would have been more up my alley! ;)

vxb898a8bkyk.jpg

I also finally tried the minute muffin this morning! I was really looking forward to pumpkin, and didn't taste any pumpkin in this so that part was disappointing but I otherwise really enjoyed it! It's more like spice cake, very very very heavy on the spices (especially cinnamon and ginger). If you like spice cake you need to try this, otherwise don't spend your money and expect pumpkin. Perhaps the pumpkin is there, but if so it's way too overpowered by the other spices to really tell. I'm surprised it's not even labeled pumpkin SPICE or anything. Because wow. Spice. That's all I could think about. Not at all subtle, just very strong!

Also, has anyone tried anything from this company?
    https://www.smartchoiceprotein.com/
    I ordered way too much online recently, but I'm curious how their cookie dough and pancake mixes are... very intrigued since they're high in protein and calories are provided!

I'm really curious about the cookie dough too. However, something is wrong with me recently, and the thought of sugar makes me want to gag, so I can't justify ordering. LOL
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Looked good but I put them back when I saw the cals + fat content. Just not worth it for me. 88tjqi3xh6st.jpg
    Anyone tried them?
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I bought all 3 but have only tried the caramel, pecan flavor. Not bad. The pecan/praline pieces taste a little like freeze dried ice-cream. The cookie part tastes a little like espresso. 100 cals but didn't keep me full like I expected a greek yogurt, too.f2tzo1pxvgpd.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    cocates wrote: »
    I bought all 3 but have only tried the caramel, pecan flavor. Not bad. The pecan/praline pieces taste a little like freeze dried ice-cream. The cookie part tastes a little like espresso. 100 cals but didn't keep me full like I expected a greek yogurt, too.f2tzo1pxvgpd.jpg

Curious about the new flavors but I really didn't like the one I tried a few months ago. So watery!
  • selfnola
    selfnola Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! Found Keto/os and am in LOVE!! Puts you into nutritional ketosis in under 60 min