New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    ElvenToad wrote: »
    Nature-Valley-Limited-Edition-Pumpkin-Spice-Crunchy-Granola-Bars.jpg?resize=598%2C510

Anyone try this?

If anyone spots these please post where!

@ElvenToad and @kellyjellybellyjelly - spotted at Jewel Osco today. I'm in Chicago if that helps. I don't usually like the texture of those granola bars, so I didn't buy them.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    After seeing SlingShot Foods Complete Nutritional Drinks in Shoprite for close to $5 each I wrote to the company about a sample and they sent me each of their flavors! As much as I wanted to love them, I don't, they're just OK. I don't normally have to worry about grabbing something quick and convenient for breakfast, so I'm not exactly their target market (if this is an issue then I definitely think it's a valuable concept; my father has already bought more since he leaves very early for a long commute to work each day), but I made the mistake of bringing one in the car and not being able to open the granola "shot." Some are easy to tear open, others not so much so it helps to have scissors close by. The flavors are great and the packet of seeds/oats add a very nice complexity to it. The only flavor I didn't care for was "plain" since it wasn't sweet enough at all for me and I had a hard time finishing it (it tasted like regular, plain yogurt). They don't use artificial sweeteners in any of them. I like they have sweet and unsweetened flavors for every time of person out there. If the flavors were more unique (pumpkin yogurt with caramelized pecan shot or cold brew with chocolate nut shot) I'd buy it again, but it's a bit expensive for a repurchase. Gotta save that money for ice cream XD
    xhopb7811pwe.jpg
    zyqrdnkso25b.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Nature-Valley-Limited-Edition-Pumpkin-Spice-Crunchy-Granola-Bars.jpg?resize=598%2C510

Anyone try this?

OMG I WILL IF I FIND!!! pumpkin season is my FAVORITE seasonal flavor of all time. I must try it all LOL
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    Target products drive by....

Apple Oreos
    M&Ms Cookies and Screeem
    Mini candy corn (I don't think anyone but me cares and I don't much like candy corn but the mini version just tastes really good :)).
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

Apple Oreos
    M&Ms Cookies and Screeem
    Mini candy corn (I don't think anyone but me cares and I don't much like candy corn but the mini version just tastes really good :)).

Just tried the apple pie Oreos. They are legit.
  • newheavensearth
    newheavensearth Posts: 870 Member
    Options

Apple Oreos
    M&Ms Cookies and Screeem

Omg I passed them up in Stop n Shop. Going back tomorrow.
  • besee_2000
    besee_2000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I eat a keto diet and am always looking for a good snack that is zero carbs or close to it. My latest one is Cello Whisps. They are crisp little pieces of 100% cheese. Spendy, but filling so I'm happy just eating a few at a time. I found them as Costco. https://www.cellowhisps.com/gga452nkd7ih.jpeg
    I once let myself go crazy on those... that was a digestive mistake.
  • Speziface
    Speziface Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    jdlobb wrote: »
    This *kitten* is amazing. Had my first one today, hooked. Need to investigate other flavors.

epic-bar-chicken-sriracha.jpg

I had the chicken blueberry and pepper version yesterday. Pretty good balance of flavors and sweet-to-heat ratio. Only 120 calories!
    yv5pu0b9u4ed.jpg
  • Speziface
    Speziface Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Turns out Amazon is having a sale on Kodiak Cakes cups. $20 for 12 (that's $1.67 each; cheaper than buying locally) in flavors that I can't usually get (blueberry oatmeal, maple granola, blueberry maple pancake).
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    I've been reading this thread lately like:
    h72xu1nn4dpf.jpg
    :)

The Impulsive Buy is scary right now, lol
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

Apple Oreos
    M&Ms Cookies and Screeem

Trying the Apple Pie Oreos tomorrow.
  • hgycta
    edited September 2017
    Options
    After trying just about every coffee protein powder out there the only one I liked was Chike, so I started following them like crazy on social media and now I'm a brand ambassador (aka sellout, but only because I was obsessed to start with). If anyone here wanted to try them out you can order on their website and get 10% off using the promo code "Jennings10" and for a limited time you can get a free shirt if you leave an order note with your desire shirt color and size. This will be my last post about it in this forum so I won't spam you all I promise, I just know some of you like your discount codes (10% really isn't all that great I'll admit but it beats not having one at all)! I've always blended the stuff since it gets nice and thick like Quest and replaces frappuccinos for me now, not sure how it would be hot or just shaken
    qmh9jwpauvbd.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    After trying just about every coffee protein powder out there the only one I liked was Chike, so I started following them like crazy on social media and now I'm a brand ambassador (aka sellout, but only because I was obsessed to start with). If anyone here wanted to try them out you can order on their website and get 10% off using the promo code "Jennings10" and for a limited time you can get a free shirt if you leave an order note with your desire shirt color and size. This will be my last post about it in this forum so I won't spam you all I promise, I just know some of you like your discount codes (10% really isn't all that great I'll admit but it beats not having one at all)! I've always blended the stuff since it gets nice and thick like Quest and replaces frappuccinos for me now, not sure how it would be hot or just shaken
    qmh9jwpauvbd.jpg

You are getting good at getting free products like I do now ;D
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    qmh9jwpauvbd.jpg

I'd try it but I want samples first!
  • hgycta
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    qmh9jwpauvbd.jpg

I'd try it but I want samples first!

They said they were going to mail me samples to give out but I never got them!!! If you write to the company you MIGHT be able to get some but the only way I found out about them was from the individual smaller packs I noticed in Smoothie King. I'm not sure if they send samples but it doesn't hurt to try since most companies want you to get hooked ;)
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    hlix9x7ae6t9.jpg
    Chef's Cut buffalo chicken snack stick. 45 calories, 1.5g fat, 7g protein.
  • hgycta
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I won a giveaway for these KNOW Better cookies (free of soy, gluten, dairy, and just about everything else while being "paleo friendly"). They're MASSIVE and one cookie has about 380-400 calories. I feel like they're way larger and more filling than Lenny & Larry's or Buff Bake cookies. I like them a lot, very soft, but they do taste a lot like coconut so this might put coconut-haters off. I just tried the chocolate chip flavor and like it more heated up in the microwave, but the other flavors are in the freezer in case it takes me a while to eat them. I calculated the fat, carbs, and protein and have no clue how they're not more calories than listed, but I probably won't order more so I'm not worrying too much. Very delicious and satisfying, but $10 for 4 cookies (while very comparable to other brand protein cookies) is more than I'd like to spend ever since I found out how much more I enjoy gorging myself on those Halo Top/Enlightened pints each night. If I had any of the allergies these cookies are made without I'd be all over these, but no one in my family is allergic to anything, other than my dad being lactose intolerant but that man will still dip these in milk if I give it to him. Overall I'd give them a 4/5 but only because, while good, they don't taste like a chocolate chip cookie to me (missing that whole brown sugar taste completely). It reminds me more of an oversized natural protein bar, and I'd eat these for breakfast rather than dessert. Still, I love the ingredients!
    mspm6wcvd8n0.jpg

9z5j9grzo21g.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    hrxg6paafmxq.png
    x2jd6t3zm8qm.png
    llibd61i3med.png
    0y2trawqzc7y.png

Gt's Coconut Kefir and coconut yogurt. Was tempted to buy today!