Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I confess today that I ate mushrooms, refried beans, black beans, spinach, grape tomatoes, a Quest Brownie bar & I am sure I will be farting up a storm tomorrow.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Confession: This is hilarious:
    Totally stealing this from another thread, so hope it works. If not, then the link is there too. And if you're bored today check out this: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10196332/dr-ozs-total-10-rapid-weight-loss-plan/p1

3rtgocxnk58p.gif

http://byt.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/dr.-oz.gif

Put him in a monkey suit & he'd be good to go:).

:D:D:D

If someone's good at making gifs they should put Dr. Oz's head on this one

gbg1.gif

Lol. I want to learn just to make that one.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Confession @flyingtanuki you must be pretty old

I think you might be right there! :)

Haha how's your weight loss going? Are you done losing and in maintenance? Form your picture looks like you're good!

***Blush*** Down to the last 15 lbs.
    @LBuehrle8 , How are you progressing with your goals?

That's awesome! I'm doing okay I think - I didn't have that much to lose so I have it set to .5 lbs per week so it's slow but not bad thanks! I have about 17 lbs until goal at 120..so a good 9 months to go! :)

Great!

Confession: I checked your profile and...
    Confession: I am originally from Ohio too!

Woo hoo!! OH-IO! What part? If you don't want to say on an Internet forum no worries!

No worries - Richfield (between Cleveland and Akron)

Good thing you said between Cleveland and Akron as I've never heard of Richfield before :) but I don't think it's too far from Cbus!
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Dnarules wrote: »
    Sushi for lunch and stromboli for dinner. I know there are no bad foods, but I do need a little more control.

I have NO control when it comes to sushi. NONE AT ALL. I will eat ALL THE THINGS sushi related. It's so horrible delicious.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    I keep trying to learn to love sushi, but I just can't do it.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    Confession: I always mix up your and you're and it's so embarrasing.

Maybe you are "loosing" interest in grammar ? >:)

Nyuh Nyuh Nyuh Nyuh ....

Confession: I'm old enough to remember these guys:

u9qi6uiom2vr.jpg

Confession: Me, too. But my parents wouldn't let me watch them.

Confession: I sold it to my parents as an English class assignment to watch a "riveting travesty illustrating the banality of socio-ethnic differences."

Did they buy it?
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    organ-grinder_interior1-l.jpg
    Confession: I always mix up your and you're and it's so embarrasing.

Maybe you are "loosing" interest in grammar ? >:)

Nyuh Nyuh Nyuh Nyuh ....

Confession: I'm old enough to remember these guys:

u9qi6uiom2vr.jpg

Confession: Me, too. But my parents wouldn't let me watch them.

Confession: I saw a lot of them after church on Sundays. My parents took us to this place that had cheap pizzas (by the slice too I think) and silent films in black and white and an organist playing music to the films. There was a bubble machine there too. Pizza, organ music, bubbles and black and white films. Whoohoo. :smiley:

Confession: It was not my favorite place to go but it fit my parents budget.

Confession: Looking back it was a one of a kind place to eat lunch (nearly) every Sunday.

ETA: Now I want a bubble machine, just because.
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Confession: Sometimes I lose it a little bit at work because my boss looks SO SEXY on his new motorcycle.... Might be part of the reason I call him 'Sergeant Sexy Pants'. :blush:
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Sushi for lunch and stromboli for dinner. I know there are no bad foods, but I do need a little more control.

I have NO control when it comes to sushi. NONE AT ALL. I will eat ALL THE THINGS sushi related. It's so horrible delicious.

Agreed. Add a shrimp tempura appetizer and Gyoza, and I didn't do so well :). Back on it tomorrow.

• Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

I have friends that love sushi, but I could never bring myself to try it.....
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    I confess I forgot to put deodorant on before I went for my walk tonight. I walked 3 Miles in 90 degree heat. We'll you get the picture heading for a shower

• nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options

Mmmm. Miso soup. I make good miso soup and SO makes lovely sushi. No fried stuff, minimal rice.

I didn't like sushi until recently.

• riderfangal
    Options

I have tried it and it rates right up there with raisins and avocados
  • riderfangal
    edited June 2015
    Options

My first double post
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »

Whaaaaa? Oh man it's another weakness of mine :/
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »

I will admit that I eat the "fancy" sushi, as my daughter calls it. I love the shrimp tempura roll and sweet potato roll (another tempura one).

• Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    I confess I forgot to put deodorant on before I went for my walk tonight. I walked 3 Miles in 90 degree heat. We'll you get the picture heading for a shower
    I keep deodorant in the car and my desk at work (when I have a desk and a work :( ) because I frequently forget. My daughter did it the other day and said she had to do the T-Rex arm thing all day.