Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    You don't have to work ever again?!

Okay so here's my real confession for starting myfitnesspal: I'm 29, I'm 5'2 and I weigh 137. I'm overweight and I'be never really been over 130- but I'm getting to the age where I'd like to have kids and I want to be in great shape when I do as I've heard the better shape you're in before getting pregnant the easier it is after pregnancy to bounce back. It's hard as my mother had five babies and was always so super teeny tiny! I want to be the fit hot mom like my mom was when I was growing up! Is that selfish :#

Being a hot mom is my goal! Petty but true!

Me too!!
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    I bought a $50.00 kettlebell and hardly ever use it.

I have that one beat - I financed a NordicTrack back in the 80's. Still in pristine condition :p

How does a Nordic Track resemble a kettlebell? Enquiring minds want to know.
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    3bambi3 wrote: »
    "How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Are you confessing to secret woodchucking?

I don't think woodchucking is generally a secret that would garner a confession... Every time we toss out a piece of paper, we're generally chucking wood. :p Maybe he's confessing to wasting too much paper. o:)

You win the internet today! Bows down and then run away embarrassed.

Have I ever told you that you make laugh daily @kellienw335...cause you do
  • kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    @riderfangal don't forget your deodorant before your date tomorrow night ;)

ETA: posting from an iPhone sucks

Dress up, go out,have fun and wear deodorant. You guys have really high expectations of me

Haha I was playing! We're super excited for you! And maybe living a bit vicariously through you :)

You have no idea how much I appreciate your guys support. Honestly I probably would have declined if it wasn't for a little prodding from all of you haha

We do want a full report of the night! I'm so excited for you! Glad you passed on the binge!

On another subject, I love sushi. It's Mrs. Kellie's and my "go to" for date night! I'm in the didn't change my last name category. I remember one time after I had surgery the nurse called him Mr. My last name...that made me chuckle!
  • kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    3bambi3 wrote: »
    "How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Are you confessing to secret woodchucking?

I don't think woodchucking is generally a secret that would garner a confession... Every time we toss out a piece of paper, we're generally chucking wood. :p Maybe he's confessing to wasting too much paper. o:)

You win the internet today! Bows down and then run away embarrassed.

Have I ever told you that you make laugh daily @kellienw335...cause you do

Awwww! Thanks! It's nice to be acknowledged in this wonderful and funny thread!
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »

I have that one beat - I financed a NordicTrack back in the 80's. Still in pristine condition :p
    But I bet it's great for hanging clothes..?

That's what my mom used to do with her treadmill :).

• BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options

They are both pieces of workout equipment that apparently neither of you get any use out of. :smiley:

Solution: Hop to it, the both of ya! You've confessed, now you must improve!
  • ohgeeque
    ohgeeque Posts: 224 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I went out for lunch today with the DOH! and our 7 year old son. The man and boy were looking forward to their very favorite dessert - peanut butter pie. They are famous for their love of this pie, so as we entered the restaurant the owner came up to us and confessed that they were out of the pie. There were sad faces and eyes filled with tears. After we ordered lunch, the owner came to our table and offered us a very special dessert - freshly baked cherry cobbler with vanilla ice cream. He had just finished pitting the cherries and even showed us his cherry-stained fingers. It would be baked just for us.

Now, I have been pretty good about desserts. I passed on the baklava, chocolate cake - I can leave it unless my SM bakes it, and I have sipped my water while they eat their peanut butter pie. But fresh baked cherry cobbler with vanilla ice cream. He found my Kryptonite!

It was beautiful, it was wonderful, all warm cherries, sweet crust, and melty ice cream. It was so good that I can't even feel guilty.

I confess that I feel guilty about not feeling guilty. :)
  • Eri0515
    Eri0515 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    [quote="Danilynn1975;

I actually own 4 food scales, 1 that travels, 1 at the office and 2 in the kitchen. Their batteries are changed the 1st day of every month whether they need it or not. They are also all the same brand and identical. I'm a lab tech and have used the calibrated weights to check their accuracy, they are in acceptable range. I do this often.

Shall I continue. I have developed a lot of quirks over my 900+ logging days here.

[/quote]

Think your quirks are awesome, who of us doesn't have quirks?! You seem really dedicated to the cause. I just hope you are reusing as much of your individual packaging items as you can (the ziploc bags from the cereal can have many lives!)

Wish you would post more quirks. It's nice to know the rest of us aren't alone!

So, I guess I need to get a scale, huh?
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    I'm heading across town to kickball. Confession, I want a relaxing night at home. I thought about a lot of people I didn't have time to reply to today. Happy thoughts to all!

Shucks I was dancing while curling my hair!! Sorry I failed Dr. No!

Have a great night everyone you're all in my thoughts!

Laura your rain dance worked. Huge beautiful rainbow as I drove there. Lightening too. Wind! Didn't matter. Play ball. Turns out it was a double header. Weather cleared up by second game. We lost both games (short of players and new team) but I scored the single run of the night of our team. :)
  • nonoelmo
    Options
    @riderfangal don't forget your deodorant before your date tomorrow night ;)

ETA: posting from an iPhone sucks

Dress up, go out,have fun and wear deodorant. You guys have really high expectations of me

Haha I was playing! We're super excited for you! And maybe living a bit vicariously through you :)

You have no idea how much I appreciate your guys support. Honestly I probably would have declined if it wasn't for a little prodding from all of you haha

Just be you. Enjoy yourself. :smiley:
  • nonoelmo
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I have been meaning to post these -- from last weekend.i3z59fc7jco3.jpg
    jzx9detdus8p.jpg
    The clouds picture was somewhere over Kansas or the Pan Handle of Oklahoma. The river is the Rio Grande near Albuquerque. I got a nice picture of what appears to be a tributary on the left part of the picture too, but I don't know it's name. Seeing the Rio Grande made me think of the song by Duran Duran:

"Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand
    Just like that river twisting through a dusty land
    And when she shines she really shows you all she can
    Oh Rio, Rio dance across the Rio Grande"
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Hey all, just checking in. Better day today. Meds taken, done lots of walking, had naughty treat (for breakfast no less), and chilling out this evening.

The good news is I've lost 4 of the 5lbs I gained in my pity-party binge cycle

Good! Glad you're feeling better! Is it just you and Charlie this weekend or are your partners going to be there too? Keep taking your meds and keep feeling better! Hope you have a great weekend!

It's just me and Charlie this weekend. Not sure what our plans are. He wants to go to the zoo again
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options

OdesAngel wrote: »
    Confession: I like to sing "come on eileen" in my head when I jog. It helps me keep pace.

I have it on my playlist.

Thanks for good thoughts and prayers for my mum, she's doing a whole lot better now.

I'm feeling lazy this morning, and bourbon biscuits are calling me. Trying to resist. Charlie wants to go see the otters and penguins again today.

And Omg!!! I'm going to be climbing a mountain in a week's time. I'm nervous and scared and excited. I'm so pleased that I've raised so much money for the alzheimer's society though, all those donations are going to be what gets me to the top!

And if that wasn't enough, I totally forgot that it's my annual 10 mile charity night walk the week after for a local hospice. My friends and I have done this for the last 3 years and it's great fun.

I hope everyone has a good day.

• kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    A little behind this morning.
    Confession: I am kind of sore from yesterday's run...and quite tired too. I'm also carrying an extra 4 pounds of water weight due to last night's dinner. :( BUT, I am going to suck it up and start my workout and do my run in about 15 minutes. Wish me luck. Catch up with you all later!
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    A little behind this morning.
    Confession: I am kind of sore from yesterday's run...and quite tired too. I'm also carrying an extra 4 pounds of water weight due to last night's dinner. :( BUT, I am going to suck it up and start my workout and do my run in about 15 minutes. Wish me luck. Catch up with you all later!

Good luck!! You can do it.
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    @orangesmartie You have a good day too!
  • atypicalsmith
    Options

They are both pieces of workout equipment that apparently neither of you get any use out of. :smiley:

Solution: Hop to it, the both of ya! You've confessed, now you must improve!

Can't hang my clothes on my kettlebell however, so it's completely different.
  • atypicalsmith
    Options
    Perhaps I should get a kettlebell stand to hang my clothes on.